Grid Connected Solar Inverter 18000-20000TL3-HE
Wide input voltage, DC input voltage up to 1000V
Maximum efficiency of 99%
Internal DC switch
compact design, easy maintenance
DC surge arrestor optional
RS232/485 communication interface(Wi-Fi optional)
|Max. DC voltage||500V||500V|
|PV voltage range||580V-1000V||580V-1000V|
|MPP voltage range|
|Full load DC voltage range||580-800V||580-800V|
|Number of MPP trackers|
/strings per MPP tracker
|Max. input current/per string||33A/33A||33A/33A|
Rated AC output power
Max. AC apparent power
Max. output current
AC nominal voltage,range
AC grid frequency,range
|DC reverse polarity protection||yes||yes|
|DC switch rating for each MPPT||yes||yes|
|Output over current protection||yes||yes|
|Output overvoltage |
|Ground fault monitoring||yes||yes|
|Integrated all-pole sensitive|
leakagecurrent monitoring unit
|Dimensions(W/H/D) in mm||360/421/152||360/421/152|
|Operating temperature range||-25℃ ... +60℃||-25℃ ... +60℃|
|Standby consumption/night consumption||＜0.5W||＜0.5W|
|Environmental Protection rating||IP65||IP65|
|Altitude||2000m without derating||2000m without derating|
|AC connection||Screw terminal||Screw terminal|
|Certificates and ApprovalsCE, VDE 0126-1-1, VDE-AR-N4105, G83,IEC 62109, CEI 0-21, AS4777, AS/NZS3100|
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is usually equipped with island protection function, can only receive the power grid, if the load directly, the output is disconnected.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Sine wave output inverter control integrated circuits, sine wave output of the inverter, the control circuit can be used microprocessor control, such as INTEL company produced 80C196MC, Motorola produced MP16 and MI-CROCHIP company PIC16C73 and so on, these single-chip microcomputer has a multi-channel PWM generator,
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Finally, a sinusoidal AC output for a grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system is generated by a low-pass filter.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters called low-voltage crossing ability, you can do PQ adjustment
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Inverter, a single failure, does not affect other operations, the impact on the grid is small, high reliability.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Full-bridge inverter circuit to overcome the shortcomings of the push-pull circuit, the power transistor to adjust the output pulse width, the output AC voltage RMS that changes. Since the circuit has a freewheeling circuit, even if the inductive load, the output voltage waveform will not be distorted. The disadvantage of this circuit is that the upper and lower arms of the power transistor are not common, so you must use a special drive circuit or use isolated power supply. In addition, in order to prevent the upper and lower arm co-conduction, must be designed to turn off after the conduction circuit, that must be set dead time, the circuit structure is more complex.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Self-use, do you mean off-grid system? Or else? Europe and Sweden side of the grid project electricity situation is also self-use? If not for their own use or spontaneous use is not used up, sent to other places electricity, you need a transformer?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range