Grid Connected Solar Inverter 18000-20000TL3-HE
Wide input voltage, DC input voltage up to 1000V
Maximum efficiency of 99%
Internal DC switch
compact design, easy maintenance
DC surge arrestor optional
RS232/485 communication interface(Wi-Fi optional)
|Max. DC voltage||500V||500V|
|PV voltage range||580V-1000V||580V-1000V|
|MPP voltage range|
|Full load DC voltage range||580-800V||580-800V|
|Number of MPP trackers|
/strings per MPP tracker
|Max. input current/per string||33A/33A||33A/33A|
Rated AC output power
Max. AC apparent power
Max. output current
AC nominal voltage,range
AC grid frequency,range
|DC reverse polarity protection||yes||yes|
|DC switch rating for each MPPT||yes||yes|
|Output over current protection||yes||yes|
|Output overvoltage |
|Ground fault monitoring||yes||yes|
|Integrated all-pole sensitive|
leakagecurrent monitoring unit
|Dimensions(W/H/D) in mm||360/421/152||360/421/152|
|Operating temperature range||-25℃ ... +60℃||-25℃ ... +60℃|
|Standby consumption/night consumption||＜0.5W||＜0.5W|
|Environmental Protection rating||IP65||IP65|
|Altitude||2000m without derating||2000m without derating|
|AC connection||Screw terminal||Screw terminal|
|Certificates and ApprovalsCE, VDE 0126-1-1, VDE-AR-N4105, G83,IEC 62109, CEI 0-21, AS4777, AS/NZS3100|
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Grid-type system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load + power grid (both in parallel).
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- DC voltage and AC side voltage does not matter, the general PV inverter AC output is 400V / N / PE. With no isolation transformer and output voltage does not matter, grid-connected inverter is the regulation of current, and network voltage depends on the grid voltage. And the grid before the inverter will detect the grid voltage, meet the conditions will be network.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- TL5001 operating voltage range of 3.6 ~ 40V, its internal with an error amplifier, a regulator, oscillator, a dead zone control PWM generator, low voltage protection circuit and short circuit protection circuit
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Off-grid inverter is equivalent to their own to establish an independent small power grid, mainly to control their own voltage, is a voltage source.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- After some additional voltage buffering, the left side of the bridge is usually 18 ~ 20khz switching frequency, the dc voltage is converted to ac voltage.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- light is obtained by the electrons of the semiconductor device, thus generating electrical energy. This energy conversion of light energy into energy, that is, solar cells. Solar cells, like transistors, are made of semiconductors. Its main material is silicon, and there are some other alloys. High-purity silicon used in the manufacture of solar cells is subject to special purification. Solar cells as long as the sun or light exposure,
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- But Baidu Encyclopedia clearly pointed out: the zero line is the secondary side of the transformer leads the neutral point of the line, and the phase line constitutes a circuit for power supply equipment.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Spontaneous use is a way of grid, that is issued to the electricity, mainly their own family or internal use, the excess part of the power to the grid
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range