Grid Connected Solar Inverter 18000-20000TL3-HE
Wide input voltage, DC input voltage up to 1000V
Maximum efficiency of 99%
Internal DC switch
compact design, easy maintenance
DC surge arrestor optional
RS232/485 communication interface(Wi-Fi optional)
|Max. DC voltage||500V||500V|
|PV voltage range||580V-1000V||580V-1000V|
|MPP voltage range|
|Full load DC voltage range||580-800V||580-800V|
|Number of MPP trackers|
/strings per MPP tracker
|Max. input current/per string||33A/33A||33A/33A|
Rated AC output power
Max. AC apparent power
Max. output current
AC nominal voltage,range
AC grid frequency,range
|DC reverse polarity protection||yes||yes|
|DC switch rating for each MPPT||yes||yes|
|Output over current protection||yes||yes|
|Output overvoltage |
|Ground fault monitoring||yes||yes|
|Integrated all-pole sensitive|
leakagecurrent monitoring unit
|Dimensions(W/H/D) in mm||360/421/152||360/421/152|
|Operating temperature range||-25℃ ... +60℃||-25℃ ... +60℃|
|Standby consumption/night consumption||＜0.5W||＜0.5W|
|Environmental Protection rating||IP65||IP65|
|Altitude||2000m without derating||2000m without derating|
|AC connection||Screw terminal||Screw terminal|
|Certificates and ApprovalsCE, VDE 0126-1-1, VDE-AR-N4105, G83,IEC 62109, CEI 0-21, AS4777, AS/NZS3100|
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, how much light to send online to the number of online, simply do not want people to the grid does not like.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- DC voltage and AC side voltage does not matter, the general PV inverter AC output is 400V / N / PE. With no isolation transformer and output voltage does not matter, grid-connected inverter is the regulation of current, and network voltage depends on the grid voltage. And the grid before the inverter will detect the grid voltage, meet the conditions will be network.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- In addition to the function of converting DC current into alternating current, the inverter also has the maximum output tracking function (MPPT), overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, island protection, overheat protection, overload protection and DC grounding
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- and can set the dead time between the upper and lower arms, the use of INTEL 80C196MC to achieve sine wave output circuit, 80C196MC to complete the sine wave signal, AC output voltage, to achieve regulation. Circuit output generally use LC circuit filter high frequency wave, get pure sine wave.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Converter is the AC voltage of the grid into a stable 12V DC output, and the inverter is the AC output of the 12V DC voltage into high-frequency high-voltage alternating current; two parts are also used with more pulse width
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, the number of photovoltaic sent to send online how much, simply do not want people to.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- Solar photovoltaic power generation technology is the use of solar cells, the photovoltaic effect of semiconductor materials, solar radiation can be directly converted into a new type of power generation system, solar energy is a radiant energy, solar power means --- to direct conversion of sunlight Into electricity,
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- Inverter is a kind of semiconductor device composed of power adjustment device, mainly used for DC power into AC power.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range