I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:Have you ever written in wet cement?
- Aw man, I've always wanted 2! Actually I've recently been noticing cement, art if u will, and I was like, shoot they really should make it legal to do that and it should be everywhere. Course, have to mmonitor what people draw....ah-hem. *EDIT: Oh, but all I have in my back yard is some dumb ole shoe prints. They're like anitque, if that's possible for cement 2 B. 3 single different shoe prints from the 60s I think. It's kinda cool. Iz in the alkway 2 the clothes line. I <3 clothes lines.*
- Q:How weatherproof is cement ?
- cement is the chemical in concrete above is some stuff to read about it they have been using concrete for centuries for fountains
- Q:witch would be cheaper for a 3 foot quarter pipe wood or cement?
- Cement cost around 92.00 as an average wood is a lot cheaper in my opinion.
- Q:Compressive strength of cement is expressed as the strength of it's mortar cube instead of cement cube. Why?
- Actually, cement alone is just only used for finishing smooth surfaces and doesnt have any aload bearing capacity at all. Cement mortars of different proportions is what we used as filling material for blockworks, floor screeding, plastering and other civil/masonry works.
- Q:how many days should i give curing to cement plaster?
- Curing Time For Plaster
- Q:what weighs more? cement or sand?
- I guess your talking about dry? For equivalent volume cement is heavier than sand.
- Q:how to start new cement industry?
- A new cement industry or a new cement company? Are you actually going to be dealing in cement or is it actually going to be some sort of concrete product manufacturing? It is common for people who are not familiar with concrete to call concrete cement which is only the binder for the final product.
- Q:Poll: Rubber cement or School glue?
- School glue. I hate the way rubber cement smells, but I have to use it often for art projects or when I'm working on the set for my school play.
- Q:Cement Board????
- I've painted fireplaces before, it's no big deal Get a 3 or 4 inch roller and roll the puppy out, take your brush and paint where the roller can't reach. Forget the cement board, first off what on earth are you going to do with it that is better than paint Cement board is expensive and difficult to work with. Painting will be done and forgotten way before you even have the slightest idea of what to do with the cement board. I just noticed the answer above mine and it's true what he said, however if you are not really into painting bricks why on earth would you go through all the work of installing tile? It's going to be 100 times the work and much costlier
- Q:mixture of water and cement?
- The problems with cement is that it's a very Thirsty molecule. Could be all the water remains in the concrete. Concrete doesn't harden because it loses it's water - it hardens because of a chemical change (it's hot). Portland cement can harden under water - and the Romans understood this. Some of their bridges are still in use. Then the idea was lost until the end of the 18th century, I think.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range