I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:stucco over painted cement?
- The paint store sells gigantic fluffy roller covers and tremendous yellow foam rollers which are made notably for painting texture. Stucco is the perfect opportunity to do some glazing. Paint the wall with a semigloss colour of your alternative. Then mix a glaze within the same tone however somewhat darker. Combine some tint into a quart of clear semi gloss. Brush it on with a four chip brush in small areas and smudge the perimeters somewhat with a rag. 2 passes will make it appear first-class.
- Q:what is the best kind of cement for filling cracks in foundations?
- If they are small cracks, you might consider Mortar Mix instead of concrete.
- Q:How to use hydraulic cement?
- Hydraulic cement expands, thats why it says to push it in with your palm. This gives it a firm, even pressure. You have a little time before it sets.
- Q:Rubber cement on acrylic paint?
- You will want to use an oil-based paint if it is going to be outside. If it will be inside, then you can use either latex or acrylic. Acrylic will last longer, though. So, I think you are on the right track.
- Q:ingredients of cement?
- The most common cements are made by heating limestone with clay, then ground with gypsum into powder.
- Q:What are the design criteria for cement concrete?
- Here in Indiana we do the following: Water/Cement ratio Slump Air Content Yield Beams for Flexural Strength Cylinders for Compressive Strength
- Q:if wer going to use only 15% of cement wats the ratio with regards to gravel and sand and water?
- Hello Claire,, If you mix a cup or a truck load the ratios are the same. For a 3500 psi compressive load its 1 cement to 2 sand 2gravel....Now to be more accurate ,,If you calculate the cubic feet in a cubic yard there is 27 or 3^3...Now when the ASTM set up the Std ratio they based it on cubic feet. A 94lb bag of portland cement is one cubic foot in volume. It has been determined that a 5 sack per cubic yard mix yields 3000 psi compressive strength. A six sack mix yields a 3500lb compressive strength. so actually for 3000 the ratio is 5:27 and 6:27 for 3500 psi.. so for the 3500psi that's 1 cement to 2 1/4 sand and 2 1/4 gravel. When mixing in small batches. LIke your going to do just use a shovel put in 1 shovel of cement 2 sand and 2 gravel. For masonry mortar there are different amounts and materials . A cubic foot is approx equal to 7 shovels full..15% of the bag will take about 2 shovel fulls..A shovel full is subject to the capacity of the person with the shovel..Any way good luck and have fun..from the E
- Q:can temporary dental cement help put my split teeth together again..?
- Temporary cement won't unfortunately help that much. You can resin filling placed to bond the pieces together. However, the ultimate restorability of the tooth depends on how far down the crack extends.
- Q:how much are the jordan black cement 3's?
- Probably the most common occurrence and issue out there is having gum stuck on your shoes. There are time when it comes right off, then there are times when it's a desperate struggle to remove every single sticky bit of it off your shoes. The Air Jordan 3 has had a big year with some much loved, classic colorways returning to NikeStore, as well as a new edition especially for this year. Launching on Black Friday is the next installment the iconic Black/Cement Air Jordan 3 Retro. With big-time innovation and lethal good looks, the Air Jordan 3 was the first shoe designed by Tinker Hatfield and features visible Nike Air and elephant print alongside the introduction of the iconic Jumpman logo. The launch of this shoe was the first time Spike and Mike hooked up and Mars Blackmon started hitting TV screens around the world.
- Q:Rubber cement glue help?
- that depends on whether or not you want to be able to take the papers apart later or not. if you do then i would go with the rubber cement, if not then elmers all the way. another thing to keep in mind is that elmers glue is known to cause the paper to crinkle and in my opinion, that ruins the presentation of the whole project.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range