I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:Do i have to put cement board behind tile on the wall?
- Cement Board In Shower
- Q:Too much water in cement?
- maybe. at best you will probably have a solid concrete layer with a layer of water over it. the concrete will not be smooth. you may be able to sop up the excess water and smooth the concrete before it cures.
- Q:Which building materials must be witnessed by the sampling inspection? Which decoration materials must be witnessed by the sampling inspection?
- Trouble you big Thank youCommonly used raw materials to witness the test sample method material name sampling batch sampling quantity and method 1 cement portland cement on the same manufacturer, the same factory the same factory number with the same level of strength
- Q:How to fix an ugly cement floor?
- They have this stuff to resurface concrete floors, it is made for carports or garages but it looks really good. You see it in many large department store floors, like Lowes in my town has there done that way and it is tough as can be. This link is just an example, look it up to find it closer to you.
- Q:what are effect of cement industry on environment?
- The cement industry has had a devastating effect on the mud and straw industry. The collateral damage inflicted when cement falls in running in the billions every year. The increased pollution from following the slow cement trucks is causing the ice caps to melt. Cement trucks should be allowed to drive through red light to keep the emissions low.
- Q:what is the use of tensile strength of cement motors experiment ?
- um i think you have that wrong tensile strength is a measurement of how strong something is when stretched so i will assume you mean... MORTAR.. not motor testing the strength of mortar is important for knowing how strong it is when bonding things like cement blocks together when building structures, or for doing a parging coat with .. etc..
- Q:Will the building materials cement 425 and 325 labels have any difference in the quality of the impact of life, please tell me please?
- The 425 and 325 labels are two different products. 425 mark water blessing duo Phoenix Xin good goose pupil sleep mud quality higher than 325 mark. Cement is the sign of the strength of cement strength, determination of the compressive strength of cement label, refers to the cement mortar induration 28d after the strength.
- Q:I have removed tile in the bathroom that was over cement board. What to do?
- Fir it out as necessary and re drywall it with green board drywall. It will look much better and be right.
- Q:I am Slate tiling 2 shower walls with 12x12 tiles. Should i use Hardiboard cement board or Wonderboard? ?
- Use the hardibacker, i have done a lot of tiling and used both, but the hardiebacker holds up a lot better than the wonderboard. Plus i have notice that the wonderboard is a little porous, so if the grout or tile doesn't seal just right, there is a chance for the water to seep in and get's to the studs.
- Q:can u explain cement manufacturing?
- That could be a very hard question to answer, particularly if you add water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range