|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.Recyalable and washable.
2.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
3 .clolor and size customized
4.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
5.Can print your LOGO as you required
6.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
7.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
.P8lastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:Plastic long time to become sticky, how to remove?
- With blisters, put a little detergent, and then use an old toothbrush to brush.6, with a cloth with alcohol or Erguotou wipe it.7, with soap and a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, you can remove a lot of dirt, and make the glass surface more gloss (this applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, etc.).8, with sticky good transparent glue repeatedly sticky tear, you can remove some of the surface
- Q:Can I make tea with a plastic cup?
- I suggest you still better not use plastic cups, but choose glass, porcelain and other materials. If you encounter special circumstances or environment can only use plastic cups, only occasionally use one or two times I think it is alright, if long-term use or suggest that you use other materials, I wish the friend health!
- Q:Can plastic bottles be recycled?
- Plastic bottle manufacturer Recyclable recycling ", and those inside the 1-7 figures are not directly said plastic bottle heat level, but if we can understand each digital representation of the data, you can also help consumers more scientific use of plastic products.
- Q:What are the parts of plastics and what are their characteristics?
- The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization, commonly known as plastic or resin, can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:What do you mean seven and five under the plastic cup?
- Transparent plastic bottles made from it are often called "plastic bottles". This plastic is heat-resistant to 70 degrees and is only suitable for warm drinks or cold drinks. If the high temperature liquid or heating, it is easy to deformation, there are harmful substances dissolved. And, scientists have found that after 10 months, the plastic could release carcinogens that are toxic to humans.
- Q:New plastic products have a strong taste, how to remove?
- Method: the use of ventilation air flow away dilution plastic taste, can also use the electric fan to blow, or outdoor fresh air to the mountains "bubble". Need to remind is, some people use negative oxygen ion generator to control low concentration air pollution, but governance effect is not satisfactory, negative oxygen ion is easy to change into ozone, cause two pollution.
- Q:What kinds of plastic pipes are divided into
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
- Q:What are the hazards of plastic oiler
- Phthalates, two formic acid and phenol methane, are common chemicals used in plastic products. They have carcinogenic effects on humans over a long period of time. So use plastic less food.
- Q:I would like to ask you, I use plastic bags or other plastic bags of food in the refrigerator, and take out a plastic flavor, not only in the freezer, but also in fresh keeping!
- My Haier double door refrigerator, air-cooled type, this problem has been a long time, as long as it is plastic products, it will produce a strong plastic taste
- Q:What products are plastic extrusion?
- In addition to granulation, are hollow plastic products are extrusion molding
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range