Order On-line Tracking
GRE Pipe Description
GRE pipe is short for Glass Reinforced Epoxy pipe.
Generally high pressure FRP pipe, mainly used in oil field oil, water, polymer injection pipelines, natural gas transportation, urban drainage, drinking water pipelines, chemical industry, brine pipeline, fire pipelines and other fields.
1. Pipeline of brine, water and crude oil
2. Pipeline of polymer solution
3. Collection pipeline of crude oil and natural gas
4. Oilfield sewage, chemical sewage and waste water disposal pipe
5. Water distribution system
6. Petrochemical technical pipeline
Main Features of the GRE Pipe
1. High physical-mechanical character
2. High corrosion-resistant capability
3. Excellent heat-Rsistant capability; the mormal working temperature is 80 degree, which can meet the requirement of technology of oil extraction and effusion.
4. High-pressure-resistant capability: normal operating pressure grade from 3.5MPa to 25MPa.
5. Light weight
6. Long life, the designed service life is not shorter than 20 years.
7. High flow property of medium, non scaling, non depositing wax, will not being clogged.
8. Screw threaded connections and convenient installation.
GRE Pipe Images
GRE Pipe Specification
3. Production Length: 9m or 11.8m
4. Connection Methods: API screw thread seal with aquaseal connection of eight rounds or ten rounds
FAQ of GRE Pipe
Q: What are the basic characteristics of the glass tube
Excellent physical and mechanical properties
Density fiberglass pipe is usually 1.8-2.1g / cm3, about 1/4 of steel, are higher than that of steel, cast iron and plastic than strength. The weight of the glass tube is generally greater than the same size steel 1/3 superior physical and mechanical properties; in addition, the thermal expansion coefficient of the glass tube and steel roughly, only 0.5% of the thermal conductivity of steel, is a good thermal and electrical insulation material.
Q: Is GRE Pipe chemical resistant with a long life?
GRE pipe has a special resistance to chemical corrosion in pipes criss-cross, dotted down environment, you can choose a different corrosion-resistant pipes according to the requirements of the medium.
Q: How are the hydraulic properties?
Water is one of the important mechanical properties of glass pipe. Hydraulic fluid excellent characteristics mean little head loss, you can use a smaller diameter or smaller power pump, thereby reducing the initial investment pipeline projects, save energy, reduce operating costs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|