Our company CNBM could provide all kinds of GRC machine, such as GRC high shear mixer, GRC rotary transportation pump, GRC spray gun and all kinds of GRC raw material.
Different axis spring gun is the normal option for GRC products spraying by hand; The obvious setting of this kind is to separate the glassfiber cutting from mixture with other materials such as mortar into individual nozzle , easy to adjust the proportion between glassfiber and mortar, achieving the strength standard what GRC products require
Air-operated mortar pressure: 0.35-0.45Mpa
Mortar pressure: 0.25-0.35Mpa
Fiber pressure: 0.25-0.35Mpa
Max rotate speed of air-operated motor: 2500r/min
Granule Diameter: < 2mm
Fiber length: 30-60mm
- Q:What is the working principle of the mortar pump?
- The working principle: when the S valve 10 and conveying cylinder 5 is switched on, if the piston 7 in advance, for 1, 2 cylinder closed circuit, the piston 8 is in backward state, the transport cylinder 5 of the mortar in the push effect of the 7 piston, enter S tube valve 10 is pressed to a feed port 14; and at the same time in the piston 8, when the S valve 10 and conveying cylinder 5 is switched on, if the piston 7 in advance, for 1, 2 cylinder closed circuit, the piston 8 is in backward state, the transport cylinder 5 of the mortar in the push effect of the 7 piston S, enter the pipe valve 10 is pressed to the discharge port 14; at the same time in the piston 8, conveying cylinder 6 for inhalation of mortar, send the next pressure. When the piston 7 reaches the end of the stroke, under the action of the control system, the piston 7 and 8 move in reverse direction, that is, the piston 7 retreats and the piston 8 advances.
- Q:What are the features and capabilities of GRC components?
- From the material composition, the thermal conductivity is less than the general organic polymer inorganic non-metallic materials; thermal conductivity is smaller than that of the metal material; thermal conductivity of gaseous substances less than liquid substance, liquid solid material is less than. Therefore, the organic polymer material or amorphous inorganic material should be used as far as conditions permit, which is beneficial to thermal insulation. From the point of view of the material structure, when the apparent density of the material decreases, the porosity increases, and the pore inside the material is a large number of enclosed micro holes, the thermal conductivity of the material is relatively small. For foam plastics, the best apparent density is 16~40kg/m3 to meet the requirements of thermal insulation materials. Due to the existence of pores in the material in a humid environment, will inevitably be water, water and thermal conductivity (0.5815W/m - K) than ofstandstill air (0.0233W/m - K) is much larger, therefore, when the humidity increases, the equilibrium moisture content of materials increased, the thermal conductivity of materials will decrease. Therefore, as a thermal insulation material, the moisture absorption rate of the material itself should be as low as possible. If it is unavoidable, the material should be treated with water repellent or coated with waterproof material.
- Q:What's the difference between partitions?
- I suggest you search the relevant information online, such as you want to understand the partition board, you search the partition board, machinery, equipment, projects, and so on. Search company, and then online to ask customer service. You can go to the green building materials to ask the relevant information, they are doing wallboard machinery manufacturers.
- Q:What is the standard value of GRC durability?
- GRC is the abbreviation of English Glass fiber Reinforced Concrete, and the Chinese name is glass fiber reinforced cement. GRC is a kind of fiber cement composite material with alkali resisting glass fiber as reinforcing material and cement mortar as base material. GRC is a kind of material that expresses designer's imagination through shape, texture, texture and color
- Q:GRC jet equipment prices?
- The whole set, from agitator to delivery to jet, is probably in 12 thousand.
- Q:What is GRC in building engineering?
- GRC in architectural engineering is actually a GRC component, or a GRC line. It's a kind of material used in the exterior wall decoration of a building. After it is installed, it has a European style appearance.
- Q:Boiler flue cleaning with hydraulic or mechanical cleaning?
- It is better to use mechanical cleaning, washing will accelerate the corrosion of the flue
- Q:GRC cement products have cracks, what are the reasons?
- There are many reasons for cracks in GRC cement products, such as thermal expansion, cold contraction, or, in other words, the disadvantages of GRC components.
- Q:(GRC) substitute material for plates
- Artificial wood made from some wood waste instead of wood fiberThe wood fiber used in some developed countries (wood shavings, etc.) and synthetic resin or inorganic cementitious material composite artificial board manufacture. Our country is lack of timber resources, but it is a large agricultural country, agricultural waste emissions, can be used to replace wood fiber artificial board manufacture, not only can turn and also meet the sustainable development policy. Artificial board basically can be divided into organic binder, artificial board bonded with inorganic binder bonded artificial board two categories.Asbestos cement slabs are replaced by asbestos free fiber cement panels. Many developed countries have recognized asbestos as harmful to human health. Because of its tiny fibers (>3 microns in diameter and <1 microns in diameter), they are carcinogens. Although asbestos cement is still the dominant product of the fiber cement industry all over the world, the varieties of asbestos free fiber cement products are constantly increasing, and the output continues to rise. Some developed countries (such as Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, France, Switzerland, Holland, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore) has banned the production and use of all asbestos products; the United States and Canada have stopped in the production of asbestos cement products in China, only allow the import of asbestos cement pipe. According to the development trend of fiber cement products in the world, it is expected that asbestos free cement panels will gradually replace asbestos cement boards as green building materials in twenty-first Century. Our country in this century since 80s has successfully developed a glass fiber reinforced cement (GRC) plate, non asbestos vinylon cement board and non asbestos autoclaved fly ash cement board, which laid the foundation for the further development of such products.
- Q:What is a GRC pile composite foundation?
- CFG pile is English Cement Fly-ash Gravel acronym, meaning cement fly ash gravel pile, composed of gravel, stone, sand, fly ash cement mixed with water, the variable strength pile with certain strength made pile with various machinery. CFG pile is a kind of low strength concrete pile. It can make full use of the bearing capacity of the soil between the piles, and transfer the load to the deep foundation. It has better technical performance and economic effect.
ARTFUL, a well-known enterprise which is engaged in the research, development, design, production and sales of high-quality, high-grade GRC decorative, gardening, art sculptures.
Our products include: flower pots, fountains, gazebos, relief paintings, murals, picture frames, stylobate, furniture, fireplace, Roman, corbels, window cover, door pockets, line, figure sculpture statue etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range