Our company CNBM Could provide all kinds of GRC equipment, such as rotary transportation, GRC high shear mixer, GRC spray gun etc.
Rotary transportation pump is good at its smoothness when transfer the mixture, and rotary transfer pump is an important part of it.
Pressure of spray gun: 0.35-0.45Mpa
Mortar pressure: 0.25-0.35Mpa
Fiber pressure: 0.25-0.35Mpa
Rotate speed: 40-200r/min
Oil mist drops: 2-3drop/min
- Q:GRC pouring has been formed, shipped to the scene can be re processed it?
- GRC has been pouring molding, even after processing, it is only minor, could not move large projects.
- Q:What is the working principle of the mortar pump?
- The working principle: when the S valve 10 and conveying cylinder 5 is switched on, if the piston 7 in advance, for 1, 2 cylinder closed circuit, the piston 8 is in backward state, the transport cylinder 5 of the mortar in the push effect of the 7 piston, enter S tube valve 10 is pressed to a feed port 14; and at the same time in the piston 8, when the S valve 10 and conveying cylinder 5 is switched on, if the piston 7 in advance, for 1, 2 cylinder closed circuit, the piston 8 is in backward state, the transport cylinder 5 of the mortar in the push effect of the 7 piston S, enter the pipe valve 10 is pressed to the discharge port 14; at the same time in the piston 8, conveying cylinder 6 for inhalation of mortar, send the next pressure. When the piston 7 reaches the end of the stroke, under the action of the control system, the piston 7 and 8 move in reverse direction, that is, the piston 7 retreats and the piston 8 advances.
- Q:What is the standard value of GRC durability?
- The durability of the GRC standard value is actually not a strict labeling, usually measured in life, in the last century in 90s generally can be used for 20 years, and now can be used for 50 years, a few can be used for 70 years, 70 years it can be said with the same building life.
- Q:What is the standard of ASTM a283 GRC?
- This is an American Standard. If you want to find a standard, you should recommend the best standard website I have ever used. It will help you find the standard you want. After all, it is an authoritative official website
- Q:Boiler flue cleaning with hydraulic or mechanical cleaning?
- Water washing, machinery can cause damage!
- Q:What is the best type of cement used in plain GRC components? What's the best filler? How dose glass fiber be controlled?
- Cement: Cement usually used in GRC, mainly consisting of fast hard sulphoaluminate cement, low alkalinity sulphoaluminate cement, ordinary portland cement, and white Portland cement.Fiber: fibers used in GRC materials must be alkali resistant glass fibers, including alkali resistant fiberglass, roving, alkali resistant fiberglass, short cut, alkali resistant fiberglass mesh. Europe and the United States require GRC in the use of glass fiber zirconia content of not less than 16.5%, China requires the use of ordinary portland cement, zirconia content of not less than 16.5%.
- Q:What are lightweight partitions and lightweight partition materials?
- Autoclaved aerated concrete slabs of autoclaved aerated concrete slab is made of cement, lime, silica sand as the main raw materials according to the requirements of different number of structure configuration to add embalmment reinforcing mesh is a lightweight porous new green building materials. With high temperature and high pressure, steam curing reaction production with porous crystalline autoclaved aerated concrete slab, the density is lower than the general cement materials, and has good fire resistance, fire resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation, insulation and other incomparable performance.
- Q:(GRC) substitute material for plates
- Artificial wood made from some wood waste instead of wood fiberThe wood fiber used in some developed countries (wood shavings, etc.) and synthetic resin or inorganic cementitious material composite artificial board manufacture. Our country is lack of timber resources, but it is a large agricultural country, agricultural waste emissions, can be used to replace wood fiber artificial board manufacture, not only can turn and also meet the sustainable development policy. Artificial board basically can be divided into organic binder, artificial board bonded with inorganic binder bonded artificial board two categories.Asbestos cement slabs are replaced by asbestos free fiber cement panels. Many developed countries have recognized asbestos as harmful to human health. Because of its tiny fibers (>3 microns in diameter and <1 microns in diameter), they are carcinogens. Although asbestos cement is still the dominant product of the fiber cement industry all over the world, the varieties of asbestos free fiber cement products are constantly increasing, and the output continues to rise. Some developed countries (such as Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, France, Switzerland, Holland, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore) has banned the production and use of all asbestos products; the United States and Canada have stopped in the production of asbestos cement products in China, only allow the import of asbestos cement pipe. According to the development trend of fiber cement products in the world, it is expected that asbestos free cement panels will gradually replace asbestos cement boards as green building materials in twenty-first Century. Our country in this century since 80s has successfully developed a glass fiber reinforced cement (GRC) plate, non asbestos vinylon cement board and non asbestos autoclaved fly ash cement board, which laid the foundation for the further development of such products.
- Q:What is a GRC pile composite foundation?
- The composite foundation is that natural foundation soil in the foundation treatment in the process of enhancement, or replacement, or reinforcement materials in natural foundation, the reinforcement area is composed of a base (natural foundation soil or improved natural soil) and reinforced artificial base consisting of two part. In the case of load, the matrix and the reinforcement share the load. According to the composite foundation load transfer mechanism of the composite foundation is divided into vertical reinforcement composite foundation and composite foundation level to strengthen the two class, and the vertical reinforcement composite foundation is divided into discrete material pile composite foundation and flexible pile composite foundation and rigid pile composite foundation three.
- Q:What are the surface treatment methods of GRC?
- 1, waterproof and antifouling treatment of GRC component surface. : for already made good decorative products, we need to GRC products surface treatment, so that the surface has a certain waterproof and antifouling properties, has been a longer use time and landscaping effect.2, through the mill, sandblasting, pickling, stone, coloring, spraying, the surface of GRC aggregate exposed or get other effects, the GRC has a special surface decorative effect. It may also be painted on the surface after the GRC has been installed on the wall.
ARTFUL, a well-known enterprise which is engaged in the research, development, design, production and sales of high-quality, high-grade GRC decorative, gardening, art sculptures.
Our products include: flower pots, fountains, gazebos, relief paintings, murals, picture frames, stylobate, furniture, fireplace, Roman, corbels, window cover, door pockets, line, figure sculpture statue etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range