Specifications of GRC AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
1. Modest water content
2. Good flowability
3. Quickly wet-out
4. Best cost performance Alkali Resistent Chopped strand
AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand are in the line chopped,it’s suitable for reinforcing thermoplastics.
Typical products include automobile fittings, electronic and electrical parts, mechanical productsetc.
In the meantime, it can widly used as raw material in waterproofing for construction, base material for plastic flooring, thermal insulation material, FRP surfacing tissue, insulating panel for storage battery, air filter-pad material and reinforced gypsum.
Feature and Advantages of GRC AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand: hopped strand
Modest water content.
Good flowability, even distribution in finished products.
Quickly wet-out, high mechanical strength of finished products.
Best cost performance.
Packaging & Delivery of GRC AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
25kg per kraft bag.20ft container can fill 15-17tons with pallets.
20ft container need Max. 15days.
- Q:which good one hydraulic cement can fix basement between gap and wall leak?
- hydraulic cements are almost all the same, it's the elastomeric coating you put on after that will keep the moisture out.
- Q:What are the parameters of G class cement?
- I did a little looking around on the net. It seems that Class G cement is an oil field cement and is referenced to a American Petroleum Institute (API) classification. I didn't have time to reseach it further, but you may find something at their website
- Q:cement board subfloor question?
- Cement Board Underlayment
- Q:How many cement bags do I need......?
- buy 2- 12 ft. 2x4's and 2- 8 ft. 2x4's and scrape the sod off the lawn . nail your forms together and call the concrete co. and order 1 1/4 yds. and be done with it...if it was done by a pro i would go into greater detail but for yourself this is the way to go...if you buy concrete by the bag you would need about 60 bags of premix...
- Q:do all towns ask for a road bond to bring a cement truck in?
- Bonds are not insurance. What they are asking for is that you provide a bond to promise to pay up to $5000.00 if the cement truck damages the roads it is travelling on. You go to a bonding company (sometimes your insurance company will provide the bond), pay them a fee for providing the bond and have the work done. If the truck damages a road, the bonding company will pay out up to $5000.00 for the damage, then you will have to reimburse the bonding company for it's outlay. Bonds are NOT insurance.
- Q:Cement and its early uses and terms?
- The word cement traces to the Romans, who used the term 'opus caementicium' to describe masonry resembling modern concrete that was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. Cement comes from Latin caementum 'chips of stone'; cement is an ingredient of concrete. With this background information, and sicce your book has a medieval-ish setting, I would suggest using the term caementum when you describe the cellar flooring.
- Q:how about zhuzhou Jingzuan cemented carbide Co., Ltd?
- I am working in Zhuzhou Jingzuan! i know exactly what they are. they are a new Chinese Company, set up at 2009. before 2009, they are known as Zhuzhou Jingcheng. they are dealing with cemented carbide products: CNC inserts, mining tips, end mill, carbide rods, and tungsten bar,tungsten board. and from 2009 to 2012, they are only sale within China, after May 2012, they begin open their international markets. and what kinds of info do you want to know? you can write to me Jingzuan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q:RE cement-based polystyrene particles outside the wall insulation system and powder polystyrene particles external wall insulation system materials What is the difference
- However, RE cement-based polystyrene particles external wall insulation system is only the above concept (powder polystyrene particles external wall insulation system) in a member, especially the use of "RE cement-based polystyrene insulation mortar" made of this material Wall insulation system
- Q:main categories of cement?
- Type 1 - Normal portland cement. Type 1 is a general use cement. Type 2 - Is used for structures in water or soil containing moderate amounts of sulfate, or when heat build-up is a concern. Type 3 - High early strength. Used when high strength are desired at very early periods. Type 4 - Low heat portland cement. Used where the amount and rate of heat generation must be kept to a minimum. Type 5 - Sulfate resistant portland cement. Used where the water or soil is high in alkali.
- Q:Is dry cement powder dangerous.?
- Yes. My son worked at a job that required handling of dry cement for about 2 years. He ended up having some sinus cavities reemed out due to the inhalation of the dry cement dust.
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range