Detailed Product Description
high purity graphite block, has good mechanical and chemical behaviours
High Purity Graphite is suitable for the graphite( anode, inner grid, outside grid,reverberation pole, and excitation) which is applied in all kinds of small size silver rectifier, and for the graphite(anode, grid) which is appplied in electronics tubes. It is used in monocrystal furnace as grapite heater, heating preservation cover,crucibles etc. The specification that our company mainly produces is as follows: Dia.40mm---275mm; height 100---150 and 2*120, 200*200, 200*320(Cube); Thickness 50---12. The special request can be customized.
- Q:Graphite can react with alkali in high temperature
- Graphite can react with alkali in high temperatureThe chemical properties of graphite are very stable at room temperature and do not react with acids, bases and other substances.
- Q:What is the white product in the crucible?
- The brass is an alloy of copper and zinc, zinc has a low boiling point only more than 900 degrees, the heating and melting temperature of brass tend to be one thousand degrees, zinc to produce steam
- Q:How to calculate the loss of aluminum slag melting?
- 50-70% or so, the yield is ok. Smelting aluminum ingot can be complex, simple, look at the investment, the most simple coke furnace, a graphite crucible on the line, slow fire simmer.
- Q:Does the graphite metal pad have any requirements on the sealing surface?
- Graphite gasket:Graphite composite gasket commonly used internal reinforcement materials are SS304, SS316 or tinplate, etc., the thickness of 0.1~0.127mm, in the form of dash plate enhancement, mesh enhancement, plate enhancement. The commonly used material for the 304 reinforced graphite can be made into a circular geometry gasket is widely used in all kinds of pipes, valves, pumps, pressure vessels, heat exchanger, condenser, generator, air compressor, exhaust pipe, refrigerator etc.. Graphite reinforced gaskets can also be cut into complex gaskets such as water level gauges, gaskets, punching flanges, gaskets, and cylinder gaskets for automotive diesel engines.
- Q:What are the components of a pencil core?
- The main component of graphite C, he is an allotrope of carbon.
- Q:What are the common uses of graphite?
- As one of the main uses of refractory graphite is the production of refractory materials, including refractory brick, crucible continuous casting, casting mold, mold powder, detergent and high temperature resistant materials by graphite crucible and crucible forming manufacturing related products and refractory and related products, such as crucible, retort, plug head and nozzle etc., has high fire resistance, low thermal expansion, metal smelting process, by metal infiltration and erosion are stable under high temperature, good thermal shock resistance and excellent thermal conductivity, so the graphite crucible and its related products are widely used in the process of direct molten metal.
- Q:Application of ceramic fiber module in gas crucible furnace
- The ceramic fiber module plays a major role in fireproof and heat preservation in the gas clamp boiler, and prolongs the service life of the Tong boiler. According to the different materials of the gas tongs boiler, the refractory and heat preservation materials used are different, and the ceramic fiber module, refractory fiber board and refractory pouring material are all the heat preservation materials used by the conventional clamp boilers.
- Q:Aluminum graphite crucible for iron crucible which is good
- Our factory is specializing in the production of graphite crucible, if you are engaged in the die casting industry, the best use of graphite crucible for die casting, requirements of iron content, iron, aluminum and iron will seep into the water, so it is best to use a graphite crucible.
- Q:What is the importance of carbon graphite as biological material?
- As a wear-resistant and lubricating material, graphite is often used as a lubricant in the mechanical industry. Lubricants can not be used in high speed, high temperature, high pressure conditions, and graphite wear-resistant materials can be at -200 - 2000 temperature, and at a high sliding speed, without lubricating oil work. Many transporting corrosive media devices are widely used, which is made of graphite material piston ring, the sealing ring and the bearing, they are running, without adding lubricating oil, graphite and many metal processing (drawing, drawing) the good lubricant.
- Q:Is the jade pressed by the machine natural?
- The market of jade mainly have three kinds, namely a cargo, B goods and C goods, which refers to the goods without any manual optimization of natural jade is genuine genuine goods at a fair price. B goods after a strong acid cleaning, inside the note of glue, although after polishing, but the surface will still have acid corrosion pattern, this kind of goods after a period of time will be yellow. C goods is a dyed emerald, usually with colorless, light colored and water head better low-grade jade artificial dyeing, and a long time will fade.
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average