Detailed Product Description
high purity graphite block, has good mechanical and chemical behaviours
High Purity Graphite is suitable for the graphite( anode, inner grid, outside grid,reverberation pole, and excitation) which is applied in all kinds of small size silver rectifier, and for the graphite(anode, grid) which is appplied in electronics tubes. It is used in monocrystal furnace as grapite heater, heating preservation cover,crucibles etc. The specification that our company mainly produces is as follows: Dia.40mm---275mm; height 100---150 and 2*120, 200*200, 200*320(Cube); Thickness 50---12. The special request can be customized.
- Q:Use the tripod why use mud, and mud and three foot tripod supporting in the use of the crucible?
- Otherwise, the three foot above the ring hole is too large, directly on the crucible to fall down.
- Q:Corundum crucible and graphite crucibleSome enterprises use graphite crucibles in vacuum furnaces, while some larger ones use corundum crucibles. What I want to know is the advantages and disadvantages of corundum crucibles and graphite crucibles
- Graphite crucible is a high temperature resistant and difficult to sinter material. But the biggest problem must be used in vacuum or reducing atmosphere. Otherwise, graphite is easily oxidized at high temperature. Moreover, this crucible is more expensive
- Q:Is the heat conductivity of the crucible good for graphite or iron?
- The thermal conductivity of special graphite is 83~150,The thermal conductivity of iron is 80,The thermal conductivity of cast iron is 43,
- Q:Melting copper slag with a graphite crucible furnace can add any flux, in order to shorten the melting time and save fuel
- The more specific fuel, you can contact specific: Pingdu Hua Hua graphite factory car factory director, their factory is specializing in the production of graphite crucible manufacturers, quality is better
- Q:How to cast aluminum parts
- After the molten aluminum, the temperature increased to more than 850 degrees, adding silicon powder mixing, heat preservation 40-60min, the temperature of 720-750 degrees into the metal mold can be.
- Q:There is a good graphite mold supplier, which is the kind of diamond cutter head?
- A few days ago, a customer asked us to inquire about diamond wire cutting machine tools, as if their product is diamond cutter head, the graphite mold is used.
- Q:How to make the aluminum liquid in the round graphite crucible solidified without holes in the middle?
- Until the expected weight of ycl35 is reached. Appropriate mixing and Bahui melting process.
- Q:Why is it a change of gold? Now it's black and muddy
- Extraction principleThe use of ferrous chloride to gold reduction precipitation from waste liquor, the reaction is as follows: AuCl3+3FeCl2 and 3FeCl3+Au:
- Q:What are the differences between quartz crucibles and glass crucibles in appearance, properties, uses, etc.?
- What are the differences between quartz crucibles and glass crucibles in appearance, properties, uses, etc.?
- Q:The biggest problem with graphite crucibles must be to use in a vacuum or a reducing atmosphere
- So it won't do him any harm. He must be in the electric stove to prevent air from entering. The gas stove needs a blower to blow it, that's because he can burn out the air!
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average