Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
Used in EAF and LF for steel making, as well as in electric smelting furnace for producing industrial silicon, phosphorus, etc.
1.Good electrical conductivity
2.High resistance to thermal shock
3.High mechanical strength
Grades:RP, RPI, HP, SHP, UHP
Graphite Electrode Grades
General Specifications for Graphite Electrodes
- Q:Graphite electrode specifications, graphite electrode manufacturers which good?
- Graphite electrode to Qingdao Chenyang graphite Co., quality assurance, trustworthy, we have been purchasing graphite electrode for them, you can ask them,
- Q:Graphitized coke, graphite, broken, mixed up, how to export?
- Graphite fossil oil coke is the best smelting carburizing agent. In the steel-making industry, to produce good steel, there must be good raw materials, including good carburizing agent, and the graphitization of petroleum coke is the best carburizing agent.
- Q:What is the difference between SGL graphite electrode and graphite electrode in general?
- Pure graphite is a kind of high-purity graphite. The processing technology of fine graphite and high purity graphite is basically the same, that is, the purity of graphite is different, the purity is higher, and the particle size is basically the same
- Q:How much does a graphite electrode cost about a ton?
- And different sizes of prices also change, you simply say you use the environment, that is used in where? And how to use it to tell you the price
- Q:Why use platinum ferroalloy instead of iron as electrode?
- Silica (Silica) is widely used in paint, ink, plastic, rubber and cosmetics, are often added to increase the performance of silica, such as oil absorption, extinction, strengthen the mechanical... Etc., and can reduce the cost of...
- Q:The original battery is not necessary to form the electrode potential? Why can we use graphite as electrode only? No potential difference.
- Indeed, the original battery electrode potential using two different electrodes, produce potential difference, so that the electron flow generated current. Graphite is used as an electrode because of its excellent electrical conductivity and stability
- Q:Where is the graphite electrode scrap?
- Vortex ring formed in a highly ionized internal ICP can be regarded as the secondary coil of the transformer is only one turn, and the work coil water is equivalent to the primary winding of the transformer, the coupling between them, the strength and direction of the magnetic field varies with time, the electronic and ionic field acceleration continuously changes its direction of motion. Lead to Joule heating effect and incidental ionization. This gas forms a new and stable "electric flame" light source in the quartz torch tube in a very short time.
- Q:Graphite electrode in milling machine processing, dust is especially big, boot 5 minutes, workshop can not open the figure, what is the solution?
- This is to use the dust collector, the graphite itself is a semiconductor, can not be electrostatic dust removal
- Q:National standard for graphite electrodes
- The national standard normal power graphite electrode graphite electrode: the standard name standard classification number Q51 Standard No. YB/T 4088-2000 for YB/T 4088-2000 YB/T 4088-1992 2000/12/1, instead of the execution time of 0:00:00 release time 2000/7/26 0:00:00 adoption situation
- Q:The graphite electrode made by the machining center adopts cooling method, which is water cooled, oil cooled and blow cold. Which is good?
- Use oil cold. Air cooling will cause graphite dust flying, on the one hand, toxic, on the one hand there are security risks (caused by circuit short circuit). Water cooling is virtually out of use, taking into account the maintenance and maintenance of the CNC.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range