Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
Used in EAF and LF for steel making, as well as in electric smelting furnace for producing industrial silicon, phosphorus, etc.
1.Good electrical conductivity
2.High resistance to thermal shock
3.High mechanical strength
Grades:RP, RPI, HP, SHP, UHP
Graphite Electrode Grades
General Specifications for Graphite Electrodes
- Q:Graphite is made of high-strength graphite, it is a kind of graphite grade specification.
- Graphite rod refers to graphite rod without processing. A graphite electrode refers to a finished product.
- Q:What does graphite electrode GSK mean?
- Graphite is made of high-strength graphite, it is a kind of graphite grade specification.
- Q:Please senior doubts. The graphite electrode is used in the mold cavity In what case is graphite processing taken?
- Graphite electrode has better machining stability and high production efficiency. It is easy to be used as EDM electrode material in EDM when it is processed with long pulse width and high current.
- Q:What do carbon products include?
- Carbon and graphite materials are mainly carbon based non-metallic solid materials, in which carbon material is basically composed of non graphitic carbon material, and graphite material is basically composed of graphite carbon material. For the sake of simplicity, carbon and graphite materials are sometimes referred to as carbon materials (or carbon materials).
- Q:Carbon graphite electrode and what is the difference?
- Graphite electrode is a mixture of natural graphite and petroleum coke and asphalt coke. After being treated by high temperature graphitization, the material is composed of graphite;
- Q:Will the concentration of electrolytic sodium sulfite be increased with graphite as electrode?
- Not alwaysIt depends on the rate of electrolyzed water or the rate at which sodium sulfite is oxidized.
- Q:Iron and graphite as electrodes and Nacl as electrolyte solutions. Why do they produce electric current? Graphite and iron react not with solution, can they be connected by wires?
- Graphite here acts only as an electrode, and the real reaction on the graphite is oxygen, the galvanic cell reaction called iron oxygen corrosion
- Q:Graphitized anode, cathode and graphite electrode, respectively How can one differentiate and use differently?
- In electrolysis industry, using graphite anode plate as the anode has a history of more than 100 years, the metal anode is in recent decades, the research and application of metal anode in China late last century, only in 70s the technology related to the research and experiment of metal anode, anode on electrolysis industry, mainly through the silver (2%) (0.5%): low silver lead silver alloy, lead and silver tin antimony alloy, lead calcium alloy and lead silver alloy adding nucleating agents and several stages
- Q:Can high-purity graphite be used as an electrode?
- The thin and deep bone electrode can not be deformed, and the pure graphite electrode is brittle. It is better to break or deform, and can bear high temperature without deformation.
- Q:Which department in the steel plant needs graphite in large quantities?
- The variety and specifications of graphite electrodes used in modern EAF steelmaking are mainly determined by the technical parameters of the steelmaking furnace. With the development of EAF steelmaking technology, the steel-making technology is developing towards large scale and ultra high power. The graphite electrode is mainly made of large size graphite electrode and ultra high power graphite electrode.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range