Grain Steel Storage Silo Top Leading Manufacture
Silo With Cone
CAD and some other advanced designing technology
TDTG series Bucket Elevator, MS series Drag Conveyor, TDSG series Belt Conveyor,
TCQY series Pre-cleaner, and TBLM series Pulse Deduster and so on.
Temperature monitoring system, fluid, ventilator, deduster, and some other No-standard fabrication can also
be designed and produced by ourselves according to the specifications of you.
Middle East and Southeast Asia.
1. EZW11S-cold rolling 100 (hot roll 150) × 3200 machine
2. Z30100 drilling press
3. B81090A edge planer
4. DHG.CNC5000 numerical control cutting machine
5. One 159 × 14 bending machine,
6. MB1600 horizontal rows Bender
7. submerged arc welding machine
8. EWA306 tube sheet automatic welding machine
9. C5225 Vertical Lathe
10. 3.2m × 12 and 1.6m × 8 two membrane wall production line
11. Co60 testing room
12. physical tests and chemical test
ASME, ISO9001,CE GOST DOSH
Carbon steel Low-alloy steel, Stainless steel,Non-ferrous metals
Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- Q:Driving down the 8 west in AZ towards yuma. What are the chrome looking structues we drove by at a farm?
- for animal feed silos
- Q:Was Silo bisexual? Does this mean Roy is homosexual?
- yeah, i think silo's bi, roy's gay (or just really in love with silo), and tango is a lesbian, kupo. and they're all so cute! <3
- Q:which lacrosse gloves should i get?
- I don't play lacrosse often but when I do I tend to use gloves that are A.) Comfortable -snugg but not tight B.) Flexible -of course you'll need good wrist movement so check for gloves with a good flexible material C.) Protective -many gloves don't protect much so look for ones that have good padding and D.) easy to acess -you don't want a glove that takes 12 minutes to get on and off I think its important that it slips on and off easily.
- Q:What would be the best overall job in the military?
- US Air Force Missile Officer. What could be better than sitting in a silo waiting to play God?
- Q:Why should i ride the silly silo at adventureland the amusment park?
- yesss!!!! Its Reallly Fun! you'll Love it! its so fast it like anti gravity(: but if you get sick easliy. it may not be a good idea, but im that way, and i did just fine!
- Q:maths question?
- Volume of cylinder = (pi)(radius)^2 (height) Volume of hemisphere = (1/2)(4/3)(pi)(radius)^3 = (2/3)(pi)(radius)^3 Volume of silo = volume of cylinder + volume of hemisphere = (pi)(radius)^2 (height) + (2/3)(pi)(radius)^3 = (pi)(r^2)(9) + (2/3)(pi)(r^3) Note that the radius of the base of the cylinder must be the same as the radius of the hemisphere. So... Volume = (pi)(r^2)(9) + (2/3)(pi)(r^3) You would need to solve this equation: 425 = (pi)(r^2)(9) + (2/3)(pi)(r^3)
- Q:halo 3 question (fhjlfk;jhlfckjhlf)?
- You mustn't destroy the Wraith or AA in the area. I'm pretty sure its a AA, which is your objective, which must still be alive!!
- Q:How high is fifty ft?
- In my rock climbing the silos are 60 feet. 50 feet is about a 5 story building. 30ft isn't very high, just try to think of how high you were and estimate.
- Q:How long will it take Sen. Dick Lugar to have electric & running water installed in his new corn silo home?
- In a New York minute
- Q:Math Problem - About 4 circular Silo's and their Volume...?
- radius = 2 m diameter = 4 m, when lay side by side they formed a 4 by 4 square. hence volume is 4 x 4 x 10 (height)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range