||Number of Cells(pieces):
High reliability with guaranteed -3% to +5% power output tolerance, ensuring return on investment
High conversion efficiency based on leading innovative photovoltaic technologies
Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load, and extreme temperature variations
Unique frame design, high mechanical strength, and easy Installation
Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition
High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability
Advanced EVA encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation
The sturdy, anodized aluminum frame allows the modules to be mounted on a variety of standard racking systems and to withstand harshest conditions
Ultra reliable bypass diodes prevent damage through overheating due to shaded or defective cells
Innovative, environmentally friendly packing method using pile-edges ensures modules arrive in perfect condition
We handle all the components needed for utility-connected systems, or for powering independent homes and remote industrial sites.
We offer knowledgeable tech support before and after the sale
New frame design incorporating hexagonal shaped drainage holes, with more grounding holes, provide flexible installation and use.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards
2. 25-year power output transferable warranty
3. Have TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14004 and RoHS certificates
1. Water pumping
2. Water purification systems
3. Remote village lighting
4. Solar home system
5. Street and camp lights
6. Traffic signals
7. Medical facilities in remote areas
8. Microwave/radio repeater stations
9. Battery charging
1: Anodized Alu Frame
2: Tempered Glass
4: Solar cell
5 years product warranty
10years 90% of power output
25years 80% of power output
Why choosing us
1) Excellent quality, competitive price, prompts delivery, on-time service and good reputation.
2) Fast sample delivery
3) Low minimum order
4) Fast shipment in 15~20 days on receipt of your payment.
5) We handle all the components needed for utility-connected systems, or for powering independent homes and remote industrial sites.
6) We offer knowledgeable tech support before and after the sale.
7) We manufacture the complete line of solar modules ranging from 3W to 300W with CEC, TUV, and CE approval, offering the full spectrum sizes, solar panels are as efficient as other competitors, but far cheaper-without skimping on quality.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Module size (mm):||992*1700*50mm|
|Nominal current (A):||7.39|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||45.1|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||7.99|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:Solar Panel Voltage Question?
- Hmmm (8v -7v)/ 0 ohms .... shakes head....
- Q:Infra-red solar panels?
- Solar panels work when the metals from which they are made release electrons when hit by radiation. There is a threshold that, below a certain wavelength/frequency, they do not eject electrons. As frequency increases, more electricity flows. Radio and infrared are the least energetic electromagnetic waves.
- Q:Solar Panel Charging?
- you'll have to use 3 panels connected in series or use a dc to dc up converter, the former is a better option
- Q:solar panel installed house roof?
- How does the cable wires stay on the solar panel? With wire retention clips (4 per module) that are used to wrap the wire on the underside of the module frame. The home run cables to the transition box (converts between types of wire with no electrical transformation occuring) or combiner box (joins multiple source circuits in parallel, with the positives fused for safety) are usually tied along the racking system components, and with conduit sections used as needed. Racking is another big part of the installation. Don't just make your own homemade wooden rack, as these will weather away to nothing very easily, and cause great failures. GET a professionally designed metal racking system. PV modules are EXPENSIVE. Don't let the racking system cause them to break. It also requires the inverter, if you intend it to connect to the main electric service. If using multiple inverters, you need an AC combining panelboard to join them prior to entering the main electric service. Otherwise, you need to think about how else you might be using them. If you are charging batteries, you need a charge controller.
- Q:would a lazier work on a solar panel?
- a million. Do they scratch actually? No How do I eliminate snow from them without scratching them? purely wipe the snow off 2. What does the maintenance of many image voltaic panels contain? sparkling them with faucet water and paper towels as quickly as a month. 3. Are all image voltaic panels created from the comparable fabric, regardless of length? extremely the comparable.
- Q:How do you get electricity in a rainy day if you have solar panels?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:What direction do solar panels usually point?
- Oh wow, please ignore approx 50% of the answers here. We live off-grid and solar is my business. If you are in North America, they should face SOUTH. The comment about them facing the equator is accurate. What has not been said though, is the angle they should be at. For optimal sun exposure, the angle from horizontal for the panel should be equal to your latitude. So if you live in Colorado for example, at approximately 40 degrees latitude, your panel should be at 40 degrees from horizontal.
- Q:would the planet cool if covered in solar panels?
- The opposite - they heat the Earth up. The ground underneath might be brown or green or sand. The solar panels are Black. They absorb more radiant energy. Solar electricity is energy and somewhere down the wire will produce heat. Solar's saving grace is that it has the same heating effect year after year. But greenhouse gasses have a cumulative effect. The excess gasses produced in year one are added to the gasses in year two, etc. For instance say the heating of soalr cells is 5 times (5s) that of greenhouse gasses (g). Year - Total Heating - 5s + g 2 - 5s + 2g 3 - 5s + 3g 4 - 5s + 4g 5 - 5s + 5g 6 - 5s + 6g 7 - 5s + 7g 8 - 5s + 8g 9 - 5s + 9g 0 - 5s + 0g etc... In 50 years you have 50 - 5s + 50g
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- The demand for residential solar power is growing rapidly. Traditionally, this has been very expensive, ranging between $0,000 and $$40,000 for an average home. Many states have rebates and other financial incentives for solar conversions, but the cost is still out of most people’s reach. What many people don’t realize is that you can save most of the up-front costs by building solar panels for your home yourself. With the many DIY solar kits available now, building a solar panel is simple enough for the average person to do. In fact, you can download your guide right now for under $50, make a trip to the hardware store and pick up your materials for under $200 and get started today.
- Q:What is the most powerful solar panel made?
- There are various solar farms that run turbine generators that have some rather large arrays. I suspect they'd be in the southwest but i've seen pictures of them covering a few acres. You won't find very large panels because its best to keep the panels small and just have a lot of them. This is because its much easier to have a thousand 0m^3 panels then huge 0000m^3 panel because you achieve best performance when you can align the solar panels to always face the sun. With a huge panel, you would need it to be high off the ground so it can manuver around. Small ones can all be menuvered on a small scale only a few feet off the ground so they can all be pointing towards the sun to gather the most light.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range