||Number of Cells(pieces):
High reliability with guaranteed -3% to +5% power output tolerance, ensuring return on investment
High conversion efficiency based on leading innovative photovoltaic technologies
Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load, and extreme temperature variations
Unique frame design, high mechanical strength, and easy Installation
Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition
High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability
Advanced EVA encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation
The sturdy, anodized aluminum frame allows the modules to be mounted on a variety of standard racking systems and to withstand harshest conditions
Ultra reliable bypass diodes prevent damage through overheating due to shaded or defective cells
Innovative, environmentally friendly packing method using pile-edges ensures modules arrive in perfect condition
We handle all the components needed for utility-connected systems, or for powering independent homes and remote industrial sites.
We offer knowledgeable tech support before and after the sale
New frame design incorporating hexagonal shaped drainage holes, with more grounding holes, provide flexible installation and use.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards
2. 25-year power output transferable warranty
3. Have TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14004 and RoHS certificates
1. Water pumping
2. Water purification systems
3. Remote village lighting
4. Solar home system
5. Street and camp lights
6. Traffic signals
7. Medical facilities in remote areas
8. Microwave/radio repeater stations
9. Battery charging
1: Anodized Alu Frame
2: Tempered Glass
4: Solar cell
5 years product warranty
10years 90% of power output
25years 80% of power output
Why choosing us
1) Excellent quality, competitive price, prompts delivery, on-time service and good reputation.
2) Fast sample delivery
3) Low minimum order
4) Fast shipment in 15~20 days on receipt of your payment.
5) We handle all the components needed for utility-connected systems, or for powering independent homes and remote industrial sites.
6) We offer knowledgeable tech support before and after the sale.
7) We manufacture the complete line of solar modules ranging from 3W to 300W with CEC, TUV, and CE approval, offering the full spectrum sizes, solar panels are as efficient as other competitors, but far cheaper-without skimping on quality.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Module size (mm):||992*1700*50mm|
|Nominal current (A):||7.39|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||45.1|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||7.99|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:Where to buy cheap solar panels?
- Grimcho..I'm going to give you a secret that no-one I know of has ever spoken of..Call Your local railroad maintenance yard and/or your local oil production company..I know your probably in another part of the world where this will not apply but here its like this.. BNSF changes out every 2-5 years their 00w 24v panels...they still have a good 5years of lifetime..Oil companies change them out on their well sites every 2 years 2x 60w 24v (actually they are 2 +2vdc grids series) now if your in Italy sorry this didn't work but if your in New Mexico ..they are in Santa FE...also they have way good batteries that are wet cell and run about 600$ each that they just dump many times on the guy for asking..try it....From the E....
- Q:Can you make a solar panel shift sideways?
- having solar panels move like that on a mobile platform is inadvisable -- especially if there is a dynamic wind load resulting from the motion of the mobile platform. Even having a tilt mechanism is dubious at best. think of what limited marginal gain would be gained by mounting a small solar panel on the moon roof of a car. (ultimately, the best answer is to turn the car so that it's angle to the sun is optimal -- but the road/travel direction constraints are what ultimately prohibit that.) while there are ways to build sliding panels, the weight constraints would interfere with your weight/thrust ratios to the point of futility. if you really need that panel somewhere else, don't slide it out of the way, just buy another panel and mount it there. it's more expensive, but it's actually the cheapest solution in terms of design on a mobile platform.
- Q:Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- Batteries can only be recharged so many times and as for panels going bad, only the weather will help break the metal down by rusting it away.
- Q:Why don't we design a wind-turbine with solar-panels on it?
- Good to know someone is thinking and coming up with original ideas, so thanks for contributing... Put a large powerful solar collector on the end of the turbine too i.e. facing the sky! Far as I know, solar works on day-light (doesn't have to face the sun). So your idea is not to be put down. Metal blade turbines - are heavy - wooden windmills - heavy... so some added weight to the wind-turbine's paddles would be OK robably. Great if solar device not made of glass (so unbreakable). I think panels on the roof are old hat...
- Q:Easy 0 points? Solar Panels and heaters?
- Solar panels are solar powered- they use energy produced from the sun. While heaters- receive already produced energy to produce heat... hope this helps!
- Q:How about solar panels?
- A big problem with your theory is that because the solar panel is so small the amount of energy gathered from it would be small and probably wouldnt be able to provide electricity for things and even if it did it wouldn't last very long. its a good idea but it just won't work. in order to produce the amount of energy your talking about the solar panels would have to be the size of a roof and be placed on the rooftop or a hill or something. people wuldnt be able to carry that around.
- Q:would the planet cool if covered in solar panels?
- No, the top argument is that extra CO2 is inflicting the ambience to keep greater warmth from the sunlight. Having image voltaic panels might scale returned the quantity of CO2 interior the ambience we are putting in it real now via giving us an means source that doesn't emit CO2, and that's approximately it.
- Q:solar panel efficiency in space?
- The mirrors might could desire to be on computerized monitoring gadgets so as that using fact the sunlight strikes it might keep the pondered sunlight on the panel with value of optical sensors and stepper automobiles and %s or laptop controllers then you definitely've the mirrors which destroy in hailstorms except you employ chrome metallic ones that in the process basic terms mirror 60% in assessment to 80% for glass To tutor what I say take a small hand mirror outdoors and prop it up so it reflects at one brick or spot on wall mark it or keep in mind it then wait or come lower back in 20 min see what proportion times it may be moved and how complicated the development of circulate
- Q:What can a watt solar panel power?
- New Mexico is a good area for solar. Unfortunately, solar electric panels generally don't save money over grid electricity until the installed system is large - like, 000 watts or more, 4000 watts being a common size. This costs many thousands of dollars up front, which hopefully are paid back over the years in electricity savings. There are a couple other things to look into, though. The first is conservation and efficiency. If you can shade and insulate your house so that the air conditioner doesn't run so much, that can pay for itself in a year. Also, NM is an excellent place for a solar water heater. Call a solar installer to see how much it would cost. That would pay back in a few years, with a much smaller investment than solar electric.
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Without them providing the amount of energy your school uses then it's impossible to know how many panels you would need. Just phrase it in the form of how much space or how many panels would be needed to create (X) amount of power. Ask the amount the school uses then go from there. Let's put it this way, with today's solar technology you would probably have to cover most of the roof of the school with solar panels and it still wouldn't be enough to run the school entirely. Never mind the cost of out-fitting a building of that size, it would take far to many years to pay off and would probably never offset the cost of electricity they are paying now considering maintenance, upkeep and replacement costs associated with these systems. If it was that easy and cost effective, they would have already done it. Make sure you squeeze that into your report somewhere. Find out how much electricity costs in your area, its on any electric bill, it should show the cost per Kw/h somewhere (If separated by peak time and non-peak time, your school would be peak time). After you get that and how much the school uses, do the math and include a graph comparison showing the cost of both. You should be able to find the costs of solar panels online somewhere. Do a side by side comparison from start up cost, upkeep and all versus using the current source. Good luck on your report.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range