I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:What is the difference between lime and cement in building materials?
- What is the difference between lime and cement in building materials?
- Q:If I powder a rock, can I use it like cement?
- No. Certain rocks are hard because of a chemical reaction with water. If the rock is baked/fired at high temperatures the water is driven off and the rock converts to dust (or lumps that can be crushed). If this dust is mixed with water, it will reverse the reaction and become rock again and some of the choices are sticky and bind other materials like sand, gravel, and bricks together. Look up lime mortar, cement, hydraulic cement.
- Q:SINK FENCE POSTS IN CEMENT OR GRAVEL?
- I believe that it depends on the end use of the post. A post in gravel or dirt will move some while a post in cement will not or at least as much and as easily. I am in the process of building a picket fence and I am using cement just because I don't want to have to reset posts in a year or two.
- Q:Will pvc cement work on plastic lattice?
- It may test it on a small piece.
- Q:How many 50kg of cement could be used for a 1 cubic concrete casting?
- There are also online calculators you can try out:
- Q:What is/Was Water Putty and Portland cement used for/are?
- Water Putty
- Q:Cement or Concrete?
- About the only suggestions I can give you is to put a descent amount of granite gravel in with the cement and to mix it a little on the dry side. If you notice, old concrete from around the 1940's and earlier tends to hold up better than newer concrete. If you look at the old concrete in relation to new concrete it has larger gravel in it and it has more granite gravel in it. You don't want to put gravel such as limestone in it. Limestone will cause the concrete to break up during winter. A trick I learned off of a friend of mine who worked for a concrete company is to mix concrete on the dry side. A dryer concrete mix instead of a soupy one will tend to be stronger and last longer.
- Q:My Sewer Pipe Is Clogged With Cement?
- Who poured concrete down the drain? is that this a foreclosed abode which you basically offered? if so, human beings do each and every form of issues to wreck residences that they are dropping decrease back to the financial business enterprise, as though this is the financial business enterprise's fault that the owner could not pay his loan. Pouring concrete is one uncomplicated element that persons do to their residences, between flooding them, destroying partitions, removing cabinets and furnishings, etc. besides, you will ought to call a plumber to replace the component of piping this is clogged. you won't be in a position to ruin up concrete in a drain pipe and function it circulate suitable.
- Q:Difference between Cement and Concrete?
- Cement is the grey powder that you buy in a bag. You mix this cement with sand, gravel and water to make concrete.
- Q:how much cement do i need?
- Call the redimix company. You are going to need almost three cubic yards and if you are going to mix a bag or two of quickrete at a time you are going to have so many cold joints your slab will look like a patchwork quilt. And be about as strong.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range