Good Quality of Good Wearing OEM Wear Steel Ball /Forged Grinding Ball
HRC45-65 and no breakage, In normal use process, if the broken rate is high, we will be free for you in the new product and compensate for your losses .
Full Sevice of Good Wearing OEM Wear Steel Ball /Forged Grinding Ball
From you send me inquiry until you using the products, if there is any question, you can contact me at any time, my telephone will be opened for you in 24 hours.
Specification Good Wearing OEM Wear Steel Ball /Forged Grinding Ball
Weight of each
The Product Description of Good Wearing OEM Wear Steel Ball /Forged Grinding Ball
Times of falling (5m)
Chemical Composition of Good Wearing OEM Wear Steel Ball /Forged Grinding Ball
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- V casting, EPC, precision casting of the surface is good.
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- Processing stainless steel materials, you can use YG class tools, such as YG8, YG8N. The tool geometric parameters g0=15 degrees to 18 degrees, a0=6 degrees to 8 degrees, kr=75 degrees, ls=-5 degrees to -8 degrees; cutting amount is Vc=43 m/min, ap=0.3 to 0.5 mm, f=0.16mm/r.
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Casting parts are made by casting (followed by a variety of processing), the shape can be simple, can also be very complex, usually large parts, as a base, bed, work table, and so on, good seismic performance.
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- Yes, the cast aluminium is polarized and gray, but the key problem is to guarantee the quality of the aluminium casting, and the quality of the other aluminium casting is not good.
- Q:What are the casting parts processing engineering?
- At present, casting processing, according to metal classification, divided into cast iron, cast steel, casting non-ferrous metal.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Cast steel annealing or normalizing parts in strength and toughness is insufficient, can be used in quenching and tempering treatment. It is mainly used for gear, gear and other parts of the cast steel. The conditioning has two kinds: one kind is cast directly after quenching and tempering, with warm water (40---50 degrees) intermittent cooling, suitable for ZG270---500, ZG310----570 and other castings.
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 1. anatomy. It is easy to slack off by sawing and machining.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- The impact on the machining is obvious, it should be the material and heat treatment of the castingCarbon steel parts should be treated by heat treatment (annealing) without special conditions. It can effectively prevent the uneven hardness and hard points. It is easy to turn.
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- The clay wet sand castings casting weight from a few kilograms until tens of kilograms, but the clay dry type of casting production can be weighed dozens of tons.For medium and large castings, cast iron, cast steel can be self hardening sand with resin can be water glass sand production, can obtain the precise size, smooth surface castings, but casting precision, surface roughness, density and microstructure, mechanical properties and material cost of sand casting production is often poor, so when the higher performance requirements of castings, should adopt other casting methods, such as casting (lost wax casting), die casting, low pressure casting.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- Compared with the price, the product with the same simple structure eliminates the material factorsThe forgings must be more expensive
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range