Good Quality of Good Wearing OEM Wear Steel Ball /Forged Grinding Ball
HRC45-65 and no breakage, In normal use process, if the broken rate is high, we will be free for you in the new product and compensate for your losses .
Full Sevice of Good Wearing OEM Wear Steel Ball /Forged Grinding Ball
From you send me inquiry until you using the products, if there is any question, you can contact me at any time, my telephone will be opened for you in 24 hours.
Specification Good Wearing OEM Wear Steel Ball /Forged Grinding Ball
Weight of each
The Product Description of Good Wearing OEM Wear Steel Ball /Forged Grinding Ball
Times of falling (5m)
Chemical Composition of Good Wearing OEM Wear Steel Ball /Forged Grinding Ball
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:Cast iron, casting parts 5
- The first to ask, such as casting end cover, bed and other products, is to put the iron melting and casting againThe two question, their casting castings manufacturers than to buy professional casting factory production, production quality more security professional.
- Q:How much is the casting allowance in the design of the casting machine and the drawing?
- The general foundry casting technology division will mark put shrinkage and the allowance of the map in your chart (usually with the red pen) for the production of wood or other material wood workers die drawings.
- Q:The casting sand is going on
- 3, prevention measures(1) to improve the strength of sand mold (core), especially surface strength, high temperature strength, refractoriness, compact, better coating, good core coating and parting surface coating.(2) mould and box can prevent damage;(3) the core should have clearance.
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- The so-called precision parts is the size, roughness requirements of the piece. Cast iron parts generally do not reach the accuracy.
- Q:Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- Popular name is called pig iron, in fact, is a kind of cast iron without treatment, after casting, in iron elements to add other elements to improve casting performanceIt mainly improves the fluidity, reduces the melting point and reduces the shrinkage.Usually pure iron and cast iron at the eutectic point (about 4.7% carbon content) can be used for castingThere are many kinds of cast iron, usually grey cast iron, ductile iron and vermicular graphite iron......
- Q:Why do casting parts have air holes?
- There are many reasons for casting porosity, mainly due to:1. smelting process is unreasonable, metal liquid absorbs more gas;2. the gas in the mold invades the metal liquid;3. from the mold is more water brush, core dry;4. the casting has poor ventilation;5. ladle tools are not dry.Wait。
- Q:When there is no flaw detection for large casting parts, is there any crack inside?
- Cracks are considered serious levels of defects and should be repaired
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- The reason is not in the coated sand, see coating gas evolution, the best use of zircon powder coating (low gas evolution), there is a mold according to a vent needle, this depends on your way is flat or vertical pouring pouring pouring, if vertical pouring, venting pin on the die, and the big piece how could the plane, pouring water flat, a breath, a taboo ah!
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- The surface of a general casting is easy to rust. In order to prolong the rusting period, antirust paint or antirust oil is usually sprayed. What you said should be anti rust oil.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range