Good Wear Resistance And No Reakage Forged Grinding Ball
Forged (hot rolled) grinding media steel balls for mining, cement plant, power station, chemical industry.
Features of Good Wear Resistance And No Reakage Forged Grinding Ball
1.High hardness, and hardness gradient uniform distribution.
the volume hardness more than 60HRC, which grantee the balls with good roundness during working.
2.Low breakage rate, the breakage rate of ball is less than 1%.
3. Good mechanical properties, in processing, the balls quenched in water, subsequent tempering.
Keep the ball under 180~220 Celticism, make the ball have good impact properties
Specification of Good Wear Resistance And No Reakage Forged Grinding Ball
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- This is difficult to say, the key is to see the specific parts and components, the final mechanical performance requirements.For example, gray cast iron, usually graphite annealing, to heat treatment annealing, surface quenching and so on, ductile iron can be a variety of annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical treatment and so on, in a word, heat treatment of steel can usually, nodular cast iron can do. Malleable cast iron and vermicular cast iron are often subjected to graphitization annealing and stress relieving annealing, while wear-resistant cast irons often undergo quenching + low temperature tempering, and so on.Welding is the case, such as bearing steel welding must be quenched + low temperature tempering, machine spindle welding (repair welding) must be quenched and tempered treatment, and so on. Of course, if it is a general weld, there is no need for heat treatment or, at most, stress relieving annealing.
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
- Q:Does anyone know how to make precise casting parts for aerospace or manufacturers of single and small quantities of automotive parts and components, mainly in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan?
- List of China's military enterprises list of ten major military groupsChina Nuclear Industry Construction Group CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Technology CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Engineering CorporationChina Aviation Industry CorporationChina Aviation Industry Corporation IiChina State Shipbuilding CorporationcsicChina North Industries Group CorporationChina South Industries Group CorporationChina National Nuclear CorporationKey military enterprisesShipbuilding industry:China State Shipbuilding Corporation (South ship group), (China Shipping Group)China Shipbuilding Industry Corp (North Ship group), (China Shipbuilding Industry)Guangzhou Shipyard International Limited by Share Ltd (GSI)Jiangnan Heavy Industry Limited by Share Ltd (Jiangnan Heavy Industry)Nuclear industry:China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)China Nuclear Industry Construction Group Corporation
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- Casting using the detector test, you must first determine the detection process, such as the detection of surface and near surface crack defects, such as casting, recommended by CYD-3000, or CYD-5000 mobile magnetic testing machine for testing.
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- The technical condition or the material column in the title column will tell whether it is a casting drawing or not. However, the need for casting drawings, and some also through machining (car, milling, etc.), this should be part of the process drawings, process drawings are described
- Q:Selection of hydraulic press is the casting parts and steel plate welding, how to choose?
- Casting parts in one shape, the overall processing in this regard than steel plate welding better. The same price is much more expensive than steel. Large hydraulic presses seldom have casting parts.
- Q:How to calculate the price of casting parts?
- According to the complexity of the workpiece, material and casting requirements and process yield
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Natural aging (also known as Chang Hua): lost in the open, the sun and rain, can have experienced years of wind and frost.
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- 2 improve the crystal structure, enhance the formation and stability of spherical carbon crystal;Forgings are generally stress bearing members, and most of them are made of high strength medium carbon steel (alloy), which is formed by forging and fine crystalline. After the shell is annealed or quenched and tempered, the mechanical properties of the shell are more superior, and it has better strength and better elasticity;Welding materials.
Milling Queen was founded in 2012, located in Hushi Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. Our company is next to the beautiful Yangzi River and the China first village-Huaxi Village. It is about 2km distance from expressway, 8 km from the Changjiang port, 60km from the Wuxi International Airport with convenient traffic extending all directions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South America; Oceania; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish; Portuguese; Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range