Specifications of Good Quality Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A179 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
MECHANICAL SEAMLESS STEEL TUBING
Usage: Applicable to the general structure, mechanical structure with seamless steel tubes.
ASTM A 53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
ASTM A519 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
GB/T8162 Seamless Steel Tubes for Structural Purposes
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
JIS G3444 Carbon steel tubes for general structural purposes
JIS G3445 Carbon steel tubes for machine structural purposes
DIN 2391 Seamless Precision Steel Tubes
EN10305 Steel tubes for precision applications. Technical delivery conditions. Seamless cold drawn tubes
EN 10210:Seamless structural steel pipes
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different uses:Mainly used for seamless pipe or structural parts of the transmission fluid, mainly used in machinery industry, and seamed steel pipe is mainly used in the construction industry, such as water, gas, compressed air and low pressure fluid. But seamless steel tubes are used in all pressure pipes.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Welded and seamless steel pipe is divided according to the processing form, usually welded seam steel tube, seamless steel tube drawing and hot two ways, carbon steel is material, galvanized pipe is welded pipe production after the surface is galvanized
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- 25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of the difference:25 of the steel pipe refers to the DN25 tube, the outer diameter of 25mm; 6, in charge of refers to DN20 steel pipe, the outer diameter is 20mm.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- GALV is the abbreviation of English galvanized (Galvanized), which means galvanized steel pipe.
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- The steel tube dance tube has a rotating steel tube and a fixed steel tube, so that different types of steel pipe can be chosen according to the type of pipe dance performed by the dancer.
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The thread of the tightening (JDG) joint is unified with an outer thread, a wall thickness of 1.5mm, and a button (KBG). The thread of the joint is an internal thread, and the wall thickness is 1.0mm. Withholding type joint for the use of the same company and pipe connection to matching products with complete connection clamp buckle. Fastening and pressing type correctly connected and locked after no need to do a cross ground.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- According to the metal processing performance, pipe size, quality requirements, as well as investment and benefits to choose different processing methods and corresponding auxiliary processes. The basic process of cold rolling of cold drawn pipe are: (1) tube feeding, the pipe material for hot-rolled finished or semi-finished tube, pipe extrusion pipe and welded pipe; (2) pipe material preparation, including inspection, bundling, pickling, cleaning, washing, drying, neutralization, grease and so on; (3) cold processing (cold or cold); (4) finished finishing finished including heat treatment, straightening, sampling, end cutting, inspection (manual inspection and various testing), pressure test, oiling, packaging and warehousing etc.. Different products are refined and the content varies.
- Q:What does "HBB" glass steel pipe mean?
- HBB glass fiber reinforced plastic cable protection tube is suitable for power, communication and communication cables laying protection pipes in all kinds of occasions. Especially in the traffic crossing through cable and cable bridge across the river, the use of the special environment, more fully reflects its simple construction, high strength performance, widely used in the construction of infrastructure, transportation, electricity, communications and other fields of Civil Aviation Airport
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- In general, 180-200 fasteners per ton of steel pipe.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range