1 5 years warranty
2 Good consistency
3 Excellent visual effect
4 Good quality match good price
5 CE,ROHS certification
Detail Description of led display:
1. Output power: 800Watt
2. Relevant certificates: CE, RoHS,CCC
3. Input Voltage: AC220V/110V±15%
4. Color temperature: 6500k
5. Brightness: 8000cd/m2
Best viewing distance
more than 12 m
Horizontal viewing angle
Vertical viewing angle
Maximum power consumption
16bits of per color
Synchronization or Asynchronization
More than 10,000 hours
More than 100,000hours
- Q:What is the thickness of the led display?
- Commonly used profiles are made of 9cm thickness, ultra-thin can do 5cm, the box to do more than ten centimeters have a few, on-demand custom.
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- LED display itself only need low-voltage DC power supply, whether it is 380V or 220V need to go through the buck and rectifier, which is the screen does not matter. Whether it is to use 380V or 220V depends entirely on the load balance of the power grid considerations, which depends not only on the size of the display, but also on the local grid capacity. In general, LED is weak devices, even if the display area and then large, the total power is also less than where to go, so you can use 220V single-phase power supply, but the power supply cable cross-sectional area to be larger, but the power circuit Much simpler.
- Q:LED display how to install it?
- This installation and cantilever installation similar, the same application, the screen body with a cabinet design, suitable for indoor, semi-outdoor screen body.
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- Uses: Widely used in railway, civil aviation, sports venues, conference halls, highways, squares, large shopping malls, banks, securities markets and a variety of transportation, water conservancy, electricity monitoring and control.
- Q:LED display power supply how to configure how many units with the plate is calculated.
- I with 14 P10, power supply * (0.8-0.9) / each unit board power can be rounded down.
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- The above-mentioned P4 indicates that the dot pitch is 4mm and P10 indicates that the pixel distance is 10mm. In addition, the best visual distance = point spacing / (0.3 ~ 0.8), for example, the dot pitch 16mm display, the best visual distance on this is 20 to 54 meters, the distance from the station closer to the nearest distance , And will be able to distinguish one of the pixels of the display, grainy stronger, stand far away, the human eye can not tell the details of the details.
- Q:LED display screen appears black? How to solve?
- see whether the motherboard was burned signs, the general motherboard above the capacitor above the fever and a little black charred situation, the motherboard may be burned the situation. It is recommended to take professional maintenance to detect the next. Under normal circumstances the motherboard is burned fan will not go to the. User self-test under.
- Q:IPS screen and LED screen difference
- LED is the backlight, longer life, lower cost, with TN screen you slightly higher performance, LED performance is good, high dynamic contrast. The disadvantage is too bright, a little hurt eyes. Now the mainstream are used LED screen, short response time, suitable for playing games.
- Q:Production of LED display the basic raw materials which ah?
- LED display (LED panel): LED is light emitting diode, LED abbreviation, referred to as LED. It is a kind of control by the semiconductor light-emitting diode display, the approximate look is by a lot of usually red light-emitting diodes, light off the light to show the characters. Used to display text, graphics, images, animation, market, video, video signals and other information display screen.
- Q:Led display what format can be displayed
- LED display is also flexible, you can achieve: with a TV screen overlay text information, panoramic, close-up, slow motion, effects and other effects of real-time editing and playback (need to configure another non-linear editing equipment) Window display different screen and text functions • to meet the requirements of the use of theatrical performances • graphic effects display function:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range