1 5 years warranty
2 Good consistency
3 Excellent visual effect
4 Good quality match good price
5 CE,ROHS certification
Detail Description of led display:
1. Output power: 800Watt
2. Relevant certificates: CE, RoHS,CCC
3. Input Voltage: AC220V/110V±15%
4. Color temperature: 6500k
5. Brightness: 8000cd/m2
Best viewing distance
more than 12 m
Horizontal viewing angle
Vertical viewing angle
Maximum power consumption
16bits of per color
Synchronization or Asynchronization
More than 10,000 hours
More than 100,000hours
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- In the television industry, LCD TV is divided into LED TV (depending on the backlight system) (using LED backlight module for the screen to provide light) and the traditional LCD TV (using CCFL cold cathode fluorescent tube light source).
- Q:Led display what format can be displayed
- a graphic editing, zoom, scroll, animation and other functions can display a variety of computer information, graphics, images and Two, three-dimensional computer animation, can be superimposed text • broadcast system with multimedia software, you can flexibly enter and broadcast a variety of information • a variety of Chinese fonts and fonts to choose from, but also enter the English, Spanish, French , German, Greek, Russian, Japanese and other languages • There are a variety of ways to broadcast,
- Q:Led display speed how to tune
- If you need to display the time / temperature, select the "Show time / temperature" option, and then click the "Time / Temperature Settings" button to pop up the following dialog box to set the time, temperature display format, color, font size, display length.
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- LED is Light Emitting Diode. LED applications can be divided into two categories: First, LED display; Second, LED single tube applications, including backlight LED, infrared LED and so on. Now on the LED display,
- Q:LED outdoor display which part of the composition
- Outdoor, LED display, as the future of outdoor display advertising media new favorite, widely used in finance, taxation, industry and commerce, post and telecommunications, sports, advertising, factories and mines enterprises, transportation, education systems, stations, docks, airports, shopping malls, hospitals,
- Q:LED display power supply how to configure how many units with the plate is calculated.
- I with 14 P10, power supply * (0.8-0.9) / each unit board power can be rounded down.
- Q:LED display how to install it?
- LED display according to the application of different areas, divided into a variety of installation methods, there are: fixed installation, rental hoisting, stadium fence installation.
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- Uses: Widely used in railway, civil aviation, sports venues, conference halls, highways, squares, large shopping malls, banks, securities markets and a variety of transportation, water conservancy, electricity monitoring and control.
- Q:Comparison between LED display and DLP splicing
- high Brightness, low power consumption, long life, low heat, environmental protection and other advantages, the comprehensive use of the sound, light, electricity, maps, text, is all-round, perfect display of information end products.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- First determine a length or width size, here to length as an example. If the length is 96 meters, then 96 ÷ 16 = 6 × 9 = 54 meters
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range