Order On-line Tracking
Electrode paste is used in closed electric smelting furnace as continuous self-baking electrode to produce calcium carbide, ferroalloy and so on. During the furnace operation, electrode paste acts as current conductor.
Carbon Electrode Paste is a self-baking electrode used in submerged arc furnaces for delivering power to the charge mix. Electrode Paste is added to the top of the electrode column in either cylindrical or briquette form. As the paste moves down the electrode column the temperature increase causes the paste to melt and subsequently bake forming a block of electrically conductive carbon. Electrode Paste is essentially a mix of Electrically Calcined Anthracite (ECA) or Calcined Petroleum Coke (CPC) with Coal Tar Pitch.
1. Lower ash content;
2. Acurate dosing and stable volatile content;
3. Good electric and thermal conductivity and the sintering speed apropriate to that of consumption of working end;
4. Smelting at lower temperature with certain fluidity and homogeneous composition;
5. High resistance to high temperature, oxidation and thermal shock, low resistivity and high mechanical strength after sintering.
Graphite/Carbon Electrode Paste Specification
parameter unit gurantee value
Ash.( % ) 4.0 max5.0 max 6.0 max 7.0 max 9.0 max11.0 max
V.M （%） 12.0-15.512.0-15.5 12.0-15.5 9.5-13.5 11.5-15.511.5-15.5
Compress Strength. 18.0 min17 min 15.7 min 19.6 min 19.6 min19.6 min
Specific Resistance 65 max68 max 75 max 80 max 90 max90 max
Bulk Density 1.38 min1.38 min1.38 min 1.38 min 1.38 min1.38 min
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|