Specifications of the High Quality Laminated Flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the High Quality Laminated Flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest;
Packing and delivery of the High Quality Laminated Flooring
Packing details: corrugated carton box with sealing polyfilm and adhesive type.
Delibery time: 25days.
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Glossy laminate Floors?
- you can buy glossy laminate flooring at a flooring store that sells stuff like that but I would look in a local city with hardwood stores
- Q:Best flooring for my bathroom?
- Tile floors are great for bathroom areas due to their resilience, but they may be a bit difficult for a novice DIY'er depending on the condition of the subfloor and the area. Have you heard of Allure flooring? bit.ly/lbZrPQ It's a vinyl style floor that you put together similarly to a laminate floor and requires only minimal cutting and adhering. No glue to put on the floor or worry about being too complex. It's becoming really popular with first time DIY'ers, so it may be just what you're looking for. Plus, it's a waterproof floor as well!
- Q:Buy floor to see what the general data
- When buying, consider your own decoration style, use the size and color, the surface (high, matt). Look at the quality inspection report no use, no one is approved by the batch, in addition, scientific name and common name to find out, do not be the name of the material to the fool; try to buy common species, strange new general did not go through the market test, Can not guarantee the use of the process. Delivery time: specifications (accounting, delivery time to send less)
- Q:75 gallon tank in 2nd floor apt.?
- A 75 gallon, filled, with a stand and all the substrate as well is going to weigh roughly 700-750 lbs. Now if your stand is a basic iron stand or metal stand, it will have 4 legs that are in contact with your floor. This divided by 4 is the approximate lbs/ per square inch of force exerted on the floor surface. Now if you have one of those wooden stands, you have a much larger surface area in contact with the floor, and thus, you have a lower lb per square inch of force on the floor. This leads me into asking, what is your floor surface? If that is a tiled floor, I highly reccomend putting a sheet of plywood down, about 1/2 to 3/4 thick to spread your surface area contact out, and thus lowering your lbs per square inch on the floor. If you have a carpeted floor, you wouldn't have to worry about the damage to the surface as much. I've asked a similar question before I set up my 180 gallon tank in the second floor. Basically, if you are concerned about structural integrity, then position your tank along a load bearing wall. A load bearing wall is any main wall in the place, such as a wall that is connected to the outside of the building. These floors carry greater ability to hold higher weights. If you are still worried about the weight, put plywood again, down under the tank stand. This will disribute the weight going across the floor surface. I have a 180 gallon tank on the second floor, going on five months now. I double sheeted the plywood and no problems at all.
- Q:Composite floor construction process
- Composite floor ground construction procedures: cement mortar leveling oil - mat composite wood floor moisture - proof mat - composite wood floor board installation. Composite floor layer construction is mainly composed of surface layer of the fixed and the surface of the surface treatment. Fixed way to fix the main fixed. That is, with the yuan nail will be fixed on the surface of the cement floor. The shape of the board should be considered to facilitate the laying of nails, fixed and solid, the use of beautiful requirements. For corridors, aisles and other parts, should be laid along the direction of walking; and indoor rooms, should be along the light shop nails. For most rooms, along the light shop nail, with the direction of walking is the same.
- Q:Has anyone had Karndean flooring fitted?
- Karndean is a well respected manufacturer of vinyl both sheet and plank. Plank vinyl is almost exclusively for commercial use so I assume that your floor will be a sheet vinyl with a wood plank pattern. Karndean makes some of the best looking vinyl floors I have seen. The patterns are realistic and the textures match. It is sometimes hard to distinguish a high quality vinyl from wood until you walk on it. In comparison with other vinyl floors, there are no negatives. In comparison with real wood there are a few, such as lower durability. Vinyl cannot be refinished and look good after 80 or 100 years. It will hold up well though with good maintenance. You can probably count on 15 years. Vinyl is superior to wood in that it is not sensitive to water. All in all I am sure you will be satisfied with the appearance and quality of a floor like Karndean.
- Q:When laying solid wood flooring how much loss rate is normal?
- Mainly look at the length and width of your house and the width of the floor and the length of the floor and the material, such as your house long 3.64 * 1.22 you buy 910 * 122 board a little waste no ah understand my meaning!
- Q:laboratory flooring any1?
- It is page 9, paragraph 9 Laboratory flooring in chemical use areas and other high hazard areas (suchas biological containment facilities) shall be chemically resistant and preferably one-piece construction with coverings to the wall. Good Practice A continuous floor reduces the potential for liquid absorption. Covings are recommended to facilitate clean up. Surfaces should be as free of cracks, crevices, seams, and rough surfaces as possible to avoid surface contamination traps. Found this under [Furniture and Fixtures ] Wet chemical laboratories and darkrooms should have solvent resistant coved flooring using sheet goods rather than tile, web.princeton.edu/sites/ehs/labsa... Could not find a hard answer about non absorbing floor coverings. In any Wet Lab, the possibility of chemical spills is ever present. To me it makes good sense to have a non absorbing floor to make clean up 100% Browse around on the source links below to find more input. Wingman
- Q:scratch new kitchen floor how do I fix it?
- If it's a marble floor, use extra-fine steel wool to apply baking soda and water mixed to a paste. Flush with water and let it dry; repeat if necessary. Buff with a dry cloth or use a buffing wheel on your electric drill. If it's a wood floor, use a crayon or combine several to match the floor. Wax crayons for wood are available at the hardware store. Work the crayon into the scratch, then heat the repair with a blow-dryer and buff with a rag. This will work the repair into the floor so well, you'll never know it's there. I did this on my mother's antique china cabinet and it came out beautifully. Even when the sun shines on it you can't see a thing.
- Q:What is the nail polish thrown on the tiled floor?
- (1) the nail polish will be coated on the cotton sheet, and then covered with tin foil on the surface of the tiles, till the surface of the brick paint is corroded, and then wipe with cotton or paper towels can be. (2) soaked with hot soapy tiles on the surface of the nail polish for 2-3 minutes, with cloth except nail polish. (3) on the cloth dip a little hot water, and then wipe it off.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range