Insulating Glass is made up of two or more pieces of glass which are separated by metal frames, its edge is sealed with the glue by way of jointing and welding.
1. Heat preservation and energy conservation
2. Anti-frost and anti-dewing
3. Sound insulation
4. The aluminum bar is bent automatically. Automatic molecular-sieve filling system, vertical coupling and vertical automatic sealing can guarantee the production of high-quality insulating glass technically.
5. Compared with common insulating glass, the sealing is reliable for homogenous coating with no bulbs between the layers.
6. good appearance, good dew point
Insulating Glass is mainly used as building glass in curtain wall, glass doors and windows, etc.
- Q:What material can not be sprayed on the glass?
- 1.. First spray the glass and then stick it on the outside with a transparent adhesive tape..2. uses the special printing ink for the glass product, 3. uses the glass glue to adjust the soluble pigment and the dye toner. 4. go to the print shop and do the writing, then glue it on. I hope my answer will be of some help to you
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- Glass: a liquid material is transparent, forming a continuous network structure in the melt, silicate nonmetalmaterials cooling process viscosity increases gradually and hardening without crystallization. The main ingredient is silica. Widely used in building, but to every wind light.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is classified into flat glass and deep-processing glass. Flat glass is mainly divided into three kinds: that is, lead glass, two kinds of flat glass (slot / no groove), flat glass and float glass. The float glass is becoming the mainstream of glass manufacture because of its uniform thickness, flat top and bottom surface, high labor productivity and favorable management. And special glass is a large variety
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:How do you pack something into (Qian Jin) plexiglass?
- I have been in touch with gel products for a while, and I feel that if the discharge circuit is too soft, it will be easy to damage the circuit board. As far as plexiglass is concerned, I have to ask my fellow inorganic students how they did it.
- Q:What's the price of 0.85mm thick plexiglass, please?
- Import plate material is better, about 900, but the price is more expensive, generally do not consider adopting, unless their own customers request, and canAt an accepted price.
- Q:List and characteristics of chimney glass flake cement
- Coatings containing glass flakes are much harder than epoxy or polyester resin without glass flakes, and therefore have higher surface abrasion resistance.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- We know that solid materials can be divided into two categories: organic materials and inorganic materials. Organic materials are wood, plastic, plexiglass, cotton, wool, nylon and so on. Inorganic materials can be divided into three categories: single crystal, polycrystal and glass according to the structure. A single crystal has regular shapes and strict rules, such as the ruby is an alumina single crystal, the crystal is a silica single crystal, and the diamond is a single crystal of carbon. Polycrystal is a collection of large amounts of small single crystals, and all kinds of ceramics and metals are polycrystalline materials. Glass is a noncrystalline solid obtained by melting, cooling, and curing. Its structure has certain rules (short-range order) in the atomic and molecular range, but there is no rule (long-range disorder) in the macroscopic range.
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic board, lotus board, organic board and PVC board?
- Organic boards are called organic plates, PS boards, PS organic boards, PS boards, light panels, light box boards, GPPS boards, benzene boards, color boards, etc. some places are simply called organic glass. People have different opinions. In fact, organic boards are different from organic glass.
- Q:There are several appearances of the quality defects of ordinary flat glass
- There in the flat glass some prominent particles, called big lump or small stones, called sand. It mainly affects the optical properties of glass and makes it difficult to cut glass.
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range