Insulating Glass is made up of two or more pieces of glass which are separated by metal frames, its edge is sealed with the glue by way of jointing and welding.
1. Heat preservation and energy conservation
2. Anti-frost and anti-dewing
3. Sound insulation
4. The aluminum bar is bent automatically. Automatic molecular-sieve filling system, vertical coupling and vertical automatic sealing can guarantee the production of high-quality insulating glass technically.
5. Compared with common insulating glass, the sealing is reliable for homogenous coating with no bulbs between the layers.
6. good appearance, good dew point
Insulating Glass is mainly used as building glass in curtain wall, glass doors and windows, etc.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making glass?
- The material used to make glass is mainly sandstone, limestone, and feldspar. The sandstone is the main component of the glass material, and its chemical composition is silica.
- Q:Raw material, processing method and ratio of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Processing method:Basically divided into two major categories, namely wet contact and dry pressing molding. According to the characteristics of the process, there are hand molding, laminating, RTM, extrusion, molding, winding and so on. Hand molding also includes hand paste method, bag pressure method, spray method, wet paste low pressure method and no mold hand paste method.
- Q:Tile selection, paving process
- The base should be clean, irregularities to chisel and repair, base should be clean, not a mortar, especially lime mortar, oil, and water wet ground.When laying stone or ceramic tile, standard blocks shall be placed. Standard blocks shall be placed at the intersection of cross lines and diagonally installed.Paving operation to each line in line, the stone must be soaking wet, dry wipe back.
- Q:What's the price of 0.85mm thick plexiglass, please?
- Joint venture material is better, about 600 or so, I personally think that the choice of joint venture board is still ideal.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic board fireproof partition board?
- FRP sheet is not fireproof partition board.
- Q:What kind of glass is smoked glass?
- FluxThe melting point of silicon dioxide is very high, in order to achieve this Rongdian is very limited. The ancients had to add some other substances when it becomes low melting temperature. When silica melts down also very obtrusive in the process of heating without gradually filtering transition soft, into some other the material of the glass can be in different temperature range all the splendor, powerful shaping operation and effective setting. This substance is a flux.
- Q:What are the raw materials for low dielectric glass fiber?
- Glass fiber is divided into different grades according to its composition, properties and uses. According to the provisions of the standard level (see table), E glass fiber is most widely used, widely used in electrical insulating materials; special fiber grade S, while the output is small, but very important, because it has super strength, mainly used for military defense, such as bullet proof box; C level more than E with chemical resistance in the battery isolation plate, chemical filter; a basic glass fiber reinforced materials used in the production.The main component of glass fibre and its main components are silica, alumina, calcium oxide, boron oxide, sodium oxide, Magnesium Oxide, depending on the amount of alkali content in glass, can be divided into non alkali glass fiber (Na2O 0% ~ 2%, which belongs to the aluminum borosilicate glass), glass fiber (8% ~ sodium sodium calcium silicate glass 12%, a boron containing or not containing boron) and high alkali glass fiber (Na2O 13%, sodium calcium silicate glass).
- Q:Does the material of sunglasses choose good glass or plastic?
- Now, the most common use of sunglasses is resin lenses. The resin is a phenolic structure of chemicals, characterized by its light, high temperature resistance, impact resistance, and the ability to effectively block ultraviolet light. It should be said that this is a more excellent sunglasses, lens materials, polarized lenses made of this material will see more clearly.
- Q:What are the raw materials of water glass?
- The water soluble alkali metal silicate glass is formed by the combination of alkali metal oxide and silica, also called paohuajian. Water glass can be divided according to the type of alkali metal sodium silicate and potassium silicate, the molecular formula of N and K2O.nSiOz. in Na2O.nSiO2 coefficient is called the modulus of water glass, molecular oxidation silicon and alkali metal oxides in water glass ratio (or molar ratio). The modulus of water glass is an important parameter of water glass, generally between 1.5-3.5. The greater the modulus of water glass, solid water glass is difficult to dissolve in water, which can dissolve in water at room temperature for n 1, n is required to increase the water solubility. N is greater than 3 to 4 above atmospheric pressure steam can be dissolved. The modulus of water glass is larger, more silicon oxide content, water glass viscosity, easy decomposition hardening, bond strength increases.
- Q:Why is toughened glass broken?
- This is because of containing nickel sulfide crystal glass raw material, manufacturing technology in the world is any existing can not be completely avoided, only reduce the exploding probability through control of the purity of raw materials and processing technology to a.It blew the concept of rate, the national standard of our country only glass project on the wall, I do not know whether the other foreign industry to use the toughened glass also has detailed provisions.
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range