||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 125*125 solar cells, 72cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||170W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Do you need to pay for electricity if you have solar panels?
- Okay--here it is (without the techie buzzwords!) Solar power has a start up cost--the panels and related equipment. But the amount it cost to operate is virtually zero--pretty much jsut servicing th equipment o keep it working properly--much as you do any other appliance. How much electricity you will still have to buy depends on four things: a) how much your system can produce. If you have a 4000 watt system, you'll still buy a fair amount of power. Abigger one--and you will need less from the power company b) how efficient you (your home and appliances are). The more efficient, the less electricity you use. Obviously, things lie CFL bulbs are very helpful here c) Are you willing to invest in a battery storage system to store electricity from the system for use at night? Right now, that's still pricey. But these are starting to come on th emarket more. If you aren't ready to do tha tnow, you can always add it in later. d) can you sell excess power back to the power company.? In California, the law requires utilities to do this--but its not a universal yet, so it depends on where you are. How this works: you are still hooked up to the power company. Any time you need more power than the solar system produces, yur system jst draws it off the power grid--jsut as always. But--any time you are using LESS than the amount of power your system is producing, the excess automatically feeeds back into the electric grid and a special peter credits you with the power. There are cases wwhere people have goene on a long vacation in California and when they got home, the power company owed them several hundred dollars! You'll need to do some research, price thngs, take your own lifestyle into account, and decide what the best choices for you are. It sounds complicated--and to an extent it is. But the reason is tha tyou have a lot of choices tha tyou can make work to your advantage, instead of jsut writing a fat check to the power company every month!
- Q:Solar Panels heat absorption?
- Solar panels . Are you talking about solar cells or panels ? Solar panels can be either for hot water or electricity but i take it your talking about solar cells that make electricity . Heat has nothing to do with making electricity . In fact when they heat up they give out less so its good to keep them cool . With size they give out equal amounts of volts but less amp the larger the more amp you get. Solar cells work with white light that knock the electrons around that produce electricity . To much such as putting a magnifying glass on them will burn them up but will kick out twice the volt but only for a short amount of time before they burn up . If you can keep them cool with an intense light like that im not sure what they will do but to much heat will destroy them. Edit: Yep you got that right . As far as the desert to make up for the loss of volts because of the heat they just add a few more cells . Say there going for 2 volt it takes 24 cells because each gives you /2 volt but most use around 36 cells if not more . That would give you 8 volt then a regulator regulates the amount going into the battery . Most will put 3 volt into the battery to 4 volt . Freezing temps aren't going to do a thing to them as long as the sun hits them without snow covering them . I build mine with 40 cells getting 20 volt and a bit more on some . That way if its a cloudy day i still get over 3 volt and plenty of amps .
- Q:The future of solar panels?
- Solar Panel really isn't any new technology, it was discovered in the early 60s. And as you can see it hasn't progressed all that much. But Developers are saying that within the next five years solar technology will increase dramatically. With more and more people looking for greener and easier forms of energy, there are many looking towards solar. In fact some energy companies are willing to buy the energy that you produce from you. And with new forms of thinner silicon panels, we are looking at a more efficient kind of panels. Unfortunately for us, at the moment thin-film panel silicon isn't as efficient as we are looking for. They are flimsier than the traditional panels and do not contain as much silicon to produce the electricity. But as soon as the demand increases, the production will increase, and if more companies are looking to invest in solar, then there will be more competition, with more competition- we are going to have improved technology, and with more improved technology, the prices will go down. Because at the moment, there is not much of an incentive for solar power. Compared to the Kilowatt- hour produced from coal and other forms of energy, solar does not produce as much. Experts are saying that within the next five years, not having solar panels on your house will be as silly as building a house without plumbing. The future on solar panels looks bright.
- Q:Anyone here have residential solar panels?
- I have some panels on my house and no they are not cheap. If you look around you can buy them for around $4.70 per watt for a 00 plus watt panel, this will make them $470 or more. But you will get a first quality panel. And no I do not know of any fed. government programs for home owners. These kind of programs usually only go to large companies. And it does not look like our government is going to help seeing how the let the large oil companies keep there tax programs but refused to help solar. This just happened today when the senate voted on the energy plane. Good luck go solar
- Q:Improvising Solar Panel Made from Old CD or DVD? Possible or not?
- Cd Solar Panel
- Q:Benefits of Solar Panels?
- By producing even a small portion of your home's electricity through the use of solar panels, you will eventually experience some financial savings. This may take five years or so, but good solar panels often have a 20-year lifespan. State and federal tax credits may help offset their initial expense. The best thing about solar panel installation is that the energy it produces is clean, meaning that there aren't any bad or harmful by-products produced during the process of electricity generation. So all in all, it seems that solar energy is clean, green energy.
- Q:Help choosing solar panels?
- Both might be bigger. When it is cloudy and little solar (iciness) you'll have a breeze. When it is nonetheless and sunny, you could have the solar. When the batteries are charged, extra vigour from the windmill can also be shunted right into a resistance heater in a water tank, preheating home water, decreasing that price. Downside of windmills: There is a few noise. you do desire a tower of a few form to get above treeline. It's mechanical, so it's going to want periodic renovation and would possibly holiday, or will put on out, or be broken in a windstorm. Panels will final for many years, simply have to be wiped clean of snow within the iciness, and washed off, in case you are living in a dusty subject. They are hard, however the glass can also be damaged.
- Q:solar panels and hurricanes?
- If your only deed is for power during outages, solar is not the way to go. You can add up all the wattages of the fridge and the lights you want to use, and see if the total is less than the capacity of the generator. If it is more, buying a larger generator is the answer. You can find the wattage of the fridge on the inside, or back. If not, Google the model number and manufacturer. You may already use CFL light bulbs, but if not, they can help reduce the load.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on.
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels come in many kinds, using a variety of technologies and sizes, but the most common is still the crystalline silicon type. The power produced is variable, but the better ones you can buy approach 20% efficiency, and the peak energy from the sun is 200W/m^2 (Watts per square meter). This only occurs when the panel is lined up with the sun on a clear day with the sun high in the sky. The efficiency is also affected by how the electrical energy is taken from the panel, and the temperature of the panel. In the full sun the temperature approaches 60C, so the voltage drops. The links below provide a lot of information about such matters. A BP panel 50mm x 674mm gives a peak power of 20W. This is .07 square meters. As you can see this is very close to 20%. (The third link). However this is less in practice because the sun may not be full sun and may not be perpendicular to the panel. The output drops as the cosine of the angle to the sun, more or less. Even with peak sun this would produce only about 00W charging a 2V battery directly, unless an electronic Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge control is used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range