||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 125*125 solar cells, 72cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||170W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:where to find used solar panels?
- Used okorder.com/
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- The key is like a spiral stair case with landings at each floor, but the momentum of having to turn is enough to climb from floor to floor. I guess the energetics use the handrail quite utterly and only, pressing against it like bearings in a wheel. With metals and metalloids a 3' x 3' solar panel would power your house and car and make your energy bill negative, but costs several million dollars since the chain of rare elements is only affordable to obtain by strip-mining top soil of many square miles of fertile land just for a single panel and thus destroys good farmland for hundreds if not thousands of years. Clearly solar panels will not solve any problems ever...unless their yours only.
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- if you want to make a photovoltaic panel from scratch, its extremely difficult, comparable probably to making integrated circuits. just buy a factory built panel solar-thermal is much easier
- Q:how many solar panels needed for Heater and AC?
- Please excuse my bluntness, but you are not ready to ask these questions. This is a very complex issue. The how many question depends on what you expect of the system. Are you attempting to be off the grid? If so the system will have to supply all of your electrical needs, including those at night. You would need batteries. If you will be on the grid and want to supply all your electrical needs, your system will have to average the total daily usage. This will vary from one season to the next, so you will need to find out your annual usage. If you just want to reduce your electric bill, you need to pick the acceptable installation cost, and work with it to determine what it will buy In your shoes I would do some studying. Check out solar panels in the green search box above, and on the Internet. This will help you ask questions that are easier for us to answer.
- Q:Best orientation for my solar panel?
- Typically, solar panels are installed facing the same as your latitude = 2 degrees to the North measured from horizontal. 60 degrees from vertical = 30 degrees from horzontal will give almost as much power in June as in December = beginning of Summer. You can face your panels straight up = zero tilt from vertical = better for December/ not so good in June. Usually, the same tilt as your North facing roof is best as it simplifies installation and reduces wind loading. Shade from trees etc will much reduce the power you get. Neil
- Q:Silicon, Polychristaline, or Solar Panel?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Energy Panel VS. Energy Efficient Bulbs?
- get a voltage tester and test the output from the panel if it is a 24 volt output which is then inverted the reading should be that of the inverter. however if you solar panel installer installed an LCD panel that controls the electricity you can monitor any faults from the panel. Make sure that the panel you feel is not working is producing the same amount of electricity as the others. As for the bulb buy a new one from a different make and see what happens but by testing the output voltage and power you are bound to find the fault.. I have just thought of this the panels supply electricity to big batteries that then distributes power to all the house perhaps the battery supplying power to your room is faulty or the connections to the inverter might be faulty. BEST option if you can afford it because it will be expensive is to buy a solar monitoring system that control the panel and batteries you can even connect it to your laptop and control all the power.
- Q:Anyone have or know someone who has solar panels installed in their home? Is it worth getting?
- and, if given the tax credits, you'll see a faster return on investment in CA than I would have in Western PA (I was given a 0 year return number without factoring any tax credits). Plus you'll be doing something good for the environment. My brother put his house for sale which had solar panels for hot water, and was offered good money for the solar panels independent of selling the house. If anyone has a any no answer that doesn't involve the initial expense, I'm looking forward to reading it.
- Q:I need a lightweight form fitting solar panel with the best power potential?
- Q:Questions about the okorder.com solar panels?
- Are there any extra unseen costs? (tools, energy converter, ect). Yes. Batteries or Inter-tie, charge controllers, inspections, wiring, inverter etc. 9. How much is it to get an electrician to hook you to the grid? Call for a quote. 0. Is it better to hook to batteries or the grid? Pros, cons, why? Batteries are expensive and only last several years. Maximum power is limited by the size of the inverter. Grid-tie eliminates the need for batteries but then you have to purchase a very expensive grid-tie inverter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range