||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 125*125 solar cells, 72cells in a 6x12matrix connected in series
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||165W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:how can i build a solar panel?
- get some stuff, put it on the other stuff
- Q:how can i optimize power in a solar panel?
- first place the panel so it is at right angles to the solar rays. Make sure none of the panel has any shade whatsoever. For best results use motor drives to keep it in that position as the sun moves across the sky. For overall maximum versus time, you need to be near the equator. Solar cells have a high internal resistance, so for maximum power transfer, you need a load of that same resistance. A good charge controller will use DC-DC converters to provide that load. .
- Q:how fast does a 25watt solar panel generate power to a battery?
- Small house needs at least 0000 watts at peak power. Therefore your need 80 pieces of 25 watts solar panels.
- Q:I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.?
- includes info that suggests the panels (actually called modules) are rated at 2 volts. At less than rated load they will put out a higher voltage, as you have seen. Connecting the modules in parallel will give you the same voltage output. Yes you would need something to regulate the output voltage. It will not be cheap.
- Q:Calculate solar panel energy output question?
- A watt is the fee at which vigour is produced. It's analogous with horsepower, hp = 745W= 33,000 toes-lbs per minute. So the wattage of a sunlight panel is the capacity of the panel to drive a procedure like run a motor or power a radio. General energy calculations are a part of the bigger class of Physics.
- Q:Any drawbacks for solar panels?
- I guess the main thing is to look out for the warranty like where the warranty is claimed and the process of claim, how efficient the inverter of the system is and also make sure you are getting value for your money.
- Q:List of new solar panel manufactures?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:Can I use a 250 watt solar panel to power a medium sized upright fridge?
- Well you might reduce your bills, but you wont get your capital back for many years. Do you have LED lighting, I have, every-time one of my compact flourescent bulbs blew I would replace it with an LED, after two years most of my lighting is LED, a good investment I think. What devices do you have, heating and cooking is better with gas (much cheaper) Think about better insulation for wintertime.
- Q:I need help with a solar panel?
- You not only need a diode, but a circuit that opens the circuit if the voltage falls below a certain level. The diode is not the problem, but the batteries powering the solar panel when the voltage falls to low.
- Q:SOLAR Panels?
- I'm in the California Foothills and the island of Mindanao... I have both solar panels (electric and water heating) and a single wind-generator since 2000. We actually sell power to PGE in California and are self-sufficient in Mindanao. NOW, I'm confused with YOUR math... you say the Rep. suggests a monthly savings of $35 (25% of $40) which would be $420 / year. If materials / installation are $8,000 less $2000 tax-credit: it would take 35 years to pay off $6,000 at $420 / year. 980 Kwh/ mo is some pretty heavy usage... I'd suggest trying to reduce that. CFT's, lowering your AC setting, no lights if NOT in room, un-plugging stand-by appliances, and upgrading insulation. At our 2000 sq ft California RANCH we only burn 400 Kwh per month, and that includes an 800 sq ft barn (admittedly we heat with a wood-stove). We have 5, Sanyo 200 watt panels (3kw total) and generate an avg 900 kwh / month. SO, we're selling BACK almost 500 kwh mo. to the grid on the photo-cells alone. The kw wind generator averages another 20 kwh / month. I THINK the company YOU are working with is selling the EXCESS electrical-power back to the power-company behind your back !! GOOD LUCK
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range