||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 125*125 solar cells, 72cells in a 6x12matrix connected in series
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||160W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Are solar panels only effective in places where there is an abundance of sunlight?
- But int the summer months you will have longer days than someone on the equator. Depending on your local power company, you may be able to back feed into the grid and draw back out the same amount a few months later.
- Q:A couple questions about home made solar panels?
- Earth4Energy okorder.com/
- Q:are biological solar panels possible?
- No, there are organisms like that for instance coral, but in order for them to give us energy we would need to fuse are DNA with theirs
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- 2 volt and 24 volt are both common sizes. They are rated in voltage and watts. So you add the watts of the panels and buy enough to produce the amount of watts you need. For example, if you need 400 watts of power at 2 volts, you would buy four 00 watt 2 volt panels and connect them in parallel.
- Q:Are you a solar panel specialist?
- No, just an amateur. I guess that could be called an Enthusiast. I think most people find the topic somewhat interesting, some more than others. Why do you ask?
- Q:Please differentiate b/w mono & poly crystalline silicon solar panels.?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Electricity question about solar panels?
- No, not enough power. Energetic got some of it. A transformer will not convert DC to AC. Transformers work on AC. A power inverter converts. Your solar panels do only put out the 95W but at the higher impedence of the heater, at 24V it would only be able to push through about 45W. Less than an average light bulb in a desk lamp.
- Q:how efficient are flexible solar panels?
- I don't have a number, but in general, no one uses a flexible panel unless they are compelled to. The efficiency is lower, and my experience is that they don't last. I had one a few years ago, and it lasted less than 2 years. My rigid panels came with a 25-year performance warranty, and are still working great after 7 years.
- Q:how much energy does a 70x70 sq ft area of solar panels collect?
- Considering capital outlays, such a system might never recover its initial investment. That's why we don't see such small photovoltaic plants popping up around the country - the economic case isn't there. One of the problems is that you would have to sell your electricity wholesale, at a ridiculously low price like 2 cents / kWh. If you were displacing electricity that you would otherwise use, then the financial case is different. Retail electricity could be 20 cents / kWh, 0 times as much, and you could get your money back over time, and start to make a profit. I've assumed you're in the US, with no special feed-in tarrifs. If you're in a country with a premium rate for solar-generated electricity, the business case could be very different.
- Q:Adding Solar Panels to my home in Portland, Oregon?
- I wish it was that easy! Maybe it will be soon. But at this time, no, there isn't. And if you have a solar collection system, you have to have a way to store the energy when you're producing more than what you are currently using. That usually involves an expensive battery array. But it's necessary. The power coming directly from the solar panels will be erratic and sending it to the battery array for storage and then use allows for the home to draw a consistent level of power. And this battery system also allows for storage of electricity for use when the sun isn't shining like at night. The system should be set up to use your power first, then go to the grid. It should also allow for distribution to the grid when your system has stored all the power it can and that's when your meter will run backwards and the power company will be paying you! There are a lot of federal and state income tax rebates for alternative energy installation costs. Check out what Oregon might toss into the package along with the Feds and see where you might come out.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range