||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 125*125 solar cells, 72cells in a 6x12matrix connected in series
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||160W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Solar panel placement idea?
- Solar panel generates fairly low, unreliable source of energy. They are most likely very expensive. Despite all of that, your window may act as a beam filter by refracting the beam or reflects them off trough total internal reflection causing a low yield of sunlight harvest. Sunlight is also necessary to hit the panel 90 degrees to harvest maximum output.
- Q:How to make a solar panel at home?
- The first link is a video on how to make solar cells from powdered donuts and tea. But you probably want to make solar panels from scrap solar cells. The second video is on how to make solar panels from scrap solar cells. You used to be able to get damaged cells for free but so many people have been piecing them together that they sell them now. You've kinda missed the boat on solar panels for work alone.
- Q:how many solar panels?
- dozens at a huge cost which only run in sunlight so not ideal for running lights, solar panels are just not economical or reliable, probably around $5000?
- Q:Solar panel charging question?
- depends on the sunlight. And on the size of the battery. But it may never charge, as you need at least 5 volts to charge a 2 volt battery. So unless the sunlight is bright enough to generate 5 volts, all you will do is discharge the battery through the solar panel. But a large battery is 00 amp hours of capacity. Even if you had a 5 volt 5 watt panel, that generates only amp at most, so it would take over 00 hours to charge that size battery. .
- Q:What is the real cost of Solar Panels?
- The cost of solar is measured in dollars per watt. That means the cost of a cell that can make one watt continuously in full sunlight. A friend of mine is starting a new job to set up a new solar cell factory and he said the present cost is $3 per watt, but that they expect to get that down to $ per watt in a few years. They can be damaged by weather, just like any regular roof. My insurance agent asked if I had solar panels, so it is a factor in insurance cost. I never heard of recycling or disposing of old panels, maybe because they are so new and last so long that not many are ready to be disposed of yet.
- Q:Solar Panel?
- How image voltaic Cells artwork by skill of Scott Aldous interior this text a million. introduction to How image voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a image voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a image voltaic cellular 5. ability Loss in a image voltaic cellular 6. image voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing image voltaic-ability subject concerns 8. image voltaic-ability execs and Cons 9. plenty extra tips 0. See all actual technology articles you have probable seen calculators that have image voltaic cells -- calculators that for the time of no way want batteries, and from time to time do not even have an off button. as long as you have adequate easy, they seem to artwork continuously. you're transforming into seen better image voltaic panels -- on emergency street indications or call bins, on buoys, even in parking plenty to ability lights fixtures. besides the undeniable fact that those better panels are not as common as image voltaic powered calculators, they are obtainable, and not that stressful to discover in case you comprehend the place to look. There are image voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they are used to ability the electrical powered structures. you have probable additionally been listening to with reference to the image voltaic revolution for the final 2 many years -- the thought that at some point we are able to all use unfastened electricity from the solar. that's a seductive promise: On a vivid, sunny day, the solar shines approximately a million,000 watts of ability consistent with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if we could assemble all of that ability we could extremely ability our homes and workplaces for unfastened.
- Q:Solar Panel Efficiency?
- Depends where you live. Each kWp will generate in a year about 750kWh in northern England, or 900kWh in the south. About ,00kWh in the south of Germany or up to 2,200 kWh in the Californian desert. The farther you are from the equator, the bigger the difference between summer and winter months: in S California summer months may only generate 2 times as much electricity as winter months. In the UK it can be 4-5 times as much. 200 W is 0.2 kWp so divide the numbers I gave by 5 and then divide by 2 to get the 'average' month - you really need to look up 'insolation tables' for your area though!
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Solar cells are a pair of light response and can convert light energy into electrical devices. There are many kinds of materials to produce photovoltaic effects, such as: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, gallium arsenide, selenium and other copper. Their power generation principle is basically the same, now the crystal as an example to describe the process of photovoltaic power generation.P-type crystalline silicon doped with phosphorus can be N-type silicon, the formation of P-N junction.
- Q:How to prepare solar panels?
- The following guide is the best DIY guide to build your own Solar Panels. the guide include step by step instructions + video. To Your self a favor and invest on buying this guide (it will save you a lot of time money) tiny.cc/solar55
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Photovoltaic cells have a load curve that gives the power conversion based on the current drawn. This makes it harder to calculate. For instance, at infinite resistance, the solar cell will have a peak voltage that produces no power (P=I*V=V^2/r). At short circuit, the voltage collapses to essentially nothing and so the power is almost nothing. There is an optimal load (sweet spot) where the resistance applied will draw the most power out of the cell while not overloading it. This measure is either given by the manufacturer or found experimentally. Upon taking a lit panel that has no load and applying a 00 ohm resistance, the voltage will drop. By how much is entirely dependent on the array layout and specific cell characteristics. As the resistance drops from the optimal load point, the voltage collapses fairly sharply. As the resistance increases from the optimal load point, the voltage will rise more at first and then level off to the peak or no-load voltage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range