|Place of Origin: |
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
|Calory (J): |
|Sulphur Content (%): |
|Ash Content (%): |
|Fixed Carbon (%): |
|Moisture (%): |
|Phosphorus Content (%): |
|Volatile Matter (%): |
|Abrasive Resistance: |
|Crushing Strength: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Foundry coke: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||in 1mt big bags or bulk to container |
|Delivery Detail:||within 30days after the order Foundry coke|
ASH: 12.5% Max
Product Description: Metalurgical coke Met coke
Raw Material Base: Coking coal
sulphur content: 0.7% max
ash content: 12.5% max
fixed carbon: 86% min
moisture: 8% max
volatile matter: 1.5% max
phosphorous: 0.045% max
Szie: 5-10mm 10-30mm 20-40mm 30-80mm
Coke is a kind of main raw materials used for steel makers, we have own coke plants at Shanxi province .
The coke handled by our cooperation is made from superior coking coal of Shanxi province. Provided with the advantages of low ash, low sulphur and high carbon. Our coke is well sold in European, American, Japanese and South-east Asian markets. Our owned Coke plant are located in Shanxi Province and supplying of you many kinds of coke.
- Q:Who knows what the provisions of the coke train sampling country?
- Methods for determination of moisture content of coke, a method of introduction of a certain quality of coke samples, placed in a drying box, drying at a certain temperature to a constant quality. Calculation of the percentage of water content in the mass loss of the coke sample. Two. Reagent color silica gel: industrial products
- Q:What is the difference between coke and carbon residue
- Gasification coke, which is used in the production of coal gas, is mainly used in the fixed bed gas producer with solid slag, as the raw material for gasification, producing CO and H2 as the combustible component:C+O2 - CO2+408177KJCO2+C - 2CO-162142KJC+H2O - CO+H2-118628KJC+2H2O - CO2+2H2-75115KJ
- Q:The specifications for coke used in stainless steel smelting are as follows
- Three metallurgical coke: fixed carbon 83-84.5%; calorific value 6500cal/kg; ash < 15%; volatile < 1.9%; all 6% "1%" water; sulfur;Maybe not, I'll give you a web site, find it yourself
- Q:The cost of iron ore and coke
- At present the general level of building materials enterprises, the price of 2400 yuan / ton steel
- Q:What is the effect of coke moisture on the blast furnace?
- 1, a large number of high coke moisture (when the rain open storage of coke in blast furnace smelting coke), if not timely load back down, will cause a relatively large impact on the furnace, coke is better then no timely adjusting load will cause heat phenomenon.
- Q:The chemical composition of coke is m10.m25
- Abrasion resistance refers to the ability of coke coke can resist friction without generating surface of glass forming debris or powder, by the M10 value. The effect of the crack of coke crushing strength, M40 value, the influence of coke pore structure of abrasion strength M10 value determination method of.M40 and M10 was more in China the migon drum test in Germany. As shown in table 31-1.After the completion of the test, the sieve with the pore diameter of 40mm and 10mm screening, greater than the percentage of 40mm particle size is M40, less than 10mm of the particle size of the M10 value. The intensity of the provisions of China Metallurgical Coke indicators are shown in table 31-2.
- Q:What is the difference between coke and coking coal
- Coke: a solid fuel, hard, porous, high calorific value coal. High temperature carbonization made for ironmakingTypes of coke:Coke is usually divided by use of metallurgical coke (including blast furnace coke, coke and iron alloy coke, calcium carbide and coke gasification etc.) with coke. The pressurized pulverized coal forming coal, coke carbonization etc. in the new postprocessing process called Formcoke.
- Q:What is the use of petroleum coke
- According to the quality can be divided into two kinds of primary and qualified products. Qualified products are divided into six grades. Used in the manufacture of electrodes, calcium carbide, corundum and so on and used as a filling tank, also used as insulating materials and fuel, etc..
- Q:Distinction and distinction of cokeSoil coke, improved coke, coke machine coke do, what is the difference between
- Two, the type of coke:Coke is usually divided by use of metallurgical coke (including blast furnace coke, coke and iron alloy coke, calcium carbide and coke gasification etc.) with coke. The pressurized pulverized coal forming coal, coke carbonization etc. in the new postprocessing process called Formcoke.1, metallurgical coke, metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% are used in blast furnace, the furnace coke often called metallurgical coke.The metallurgical coke quality standard (GB/T1996-94) made in China is the quality standard of blast furnace
- Q:Who knows the proportion of pig iron and coke used in Cupola
- Raw material inputs: the main raw material for casting pig iron, scrap steel, manganese, etc.. Under normal circumstances after the melting of ordinary cast iron scrap iron and scrap steel ratio of 9:1 or so, the drying enterprises use pig iron and scrap ratio of about 6:4, according to the requirements of the product. Because pig iron and scrap carbon content is not the same, the higher the carbon content of pig iron is about 4 ~ 4.3, low carbon steel scrap, about 0.8.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range