|Place of Origin: |
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
|Calory (J): |
|Sulphur Content (%): |
|Ash Content (%): |
|Fixed Carbon (%): |
|Moisture (%): |
|Phosphorus Content (%): |
|Volatile Matter (%): |
|Abrasive Resistance: |
|Crushing Strength: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Foundry coke: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||in 1mt big bags or bulk to container |
|Delivery Detail:||within 30days after the order Foundry coke|
ASH: 12.5% Max
Product Description: Metalurgical coke Met coke
Raw Material Base: Coking coal
sulphur content: 0.7% max
ash content: 12.5% max
fixed carbon: 86% min
moisture: 8% max
volatile matter: 1.5% max
phosphorous: 0.045% max
Szie: 5-10mm 10-30mm 20-40mm 30-80mm
Coke is a kind of main raw materials used for steel makers, we have own coke plants at Shanxi province .
The coke handled by our cooperation is made from superior coking coal of Shanxi province. Provided with the advantages of low ash, low sulphur and high carbon. Our coke is well sold in European, American, Japanese and South-east Asian markets. Our owned Coke plant are located in Shanxi Province and supplying of you many kinds of coke.
- Q:How much sulfur content of Coke will affect the casting process of nodular cast iron
- If the control is not good, the manganese content in the molten iron can be increased by increasing the reagent
- Q:Relationship between coke M40 and M25
- 50 kilograms of size greater than 60 mm coke coke samples, in meters Qom in the drum at 50 rpm speed of 100 revolutions (4 minutes), with the aperture is 40 mm (25 mm) sieve screening, measuring more than 40 mm (25 mm) and the weight percentage of the coke, the total weight of the coke drum, denoted as M40 (or M25).
- Q:Coking tower and coke tower is what relationship?
- Coking plant coal tower, primary cooling tower, cooling tower, etc.. The coal tower is used to store coal for coke oven. The cooling tower is used to cool the gas and cooling tower cooling water.
- Q:Ca3 (PO4) 2, SiO2, coke and other raw materials for the production of silica gel (SiO2? NH2O), phosphorus, phosphoric acid and CH3OH, the comprehensive utilization of raw materials in the following process
- (1) according to the definition of replacement reaction, there are two kinds of compounds in the reaction of II, contains two kinds of compounds in the product, so it is not the replacement reaction of reactants, IV no elemental, so it is not a replacement reaction, V reaction is a chemical reaction, I and III reaction with replacement reaction conditions, so is the replacement reaction,
- Q:What is the difference between coke and carbon residue
- Coke concept:Bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage of this process is made of coke, coking high temperature (high temperature carbonization). By high temperature coking coke for blast furnace smelting, casting and gas generated in the process of coking. After the recovery and after the purification of coke oven gas is not only a high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry. Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% were used for blast furnace ironmaking blast furnace coke, so often referred to as metallurgical coke is coke. The special cupola molten iron and coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. It is melting charge and molten steel overheating, the support column to maintain its good permeability. Therefore, coke should Have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:What is the amount of waste gas produced by a ton of coke burning
- Metallurgical coke with high carbon content, high porosity, high strength (especially high temperature strength), is an important fuel and reducing agent of blast furnace ironmaking, but also the entire blast furnace pillar supporting agent and loose agent
- Q:Who knows the proportion of pig iron and coke used in Cupola
- There are doubts: if the scrap ratio is too large to increase the difficulty of processing, product quality can not be guaranteed. The proportion is too high or too low are abnormal.2, auxiliary material input: foundry auxiliary materials mainly coke. Ordinary casting (except dry cylinder) 1 tons ~ ~ 5 tons cupola, each investment of 1 tons of coke, according to the situation of the piece can be from 4.5 tons to 5.5 tons. Ordinary blank (special pieces extra), 5 tons to 10 tons per 1 tons of coke in cupola furnace about 6.5 tons to 7.5 tons of blank (waste products re melted are calculated according to the above method).
- Q:What is coke? What is the use?
- In addition to coke for iron and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, its quality requirements vary. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength. But requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:How much coke is needed for a ton of iron
- Iron ore in blast furnace, mainly iron and oxygen compound. At high temperature, the carbon monoxide produced in the coke and the carbon dioxide in the injection and the carbon monoxide generated by the carbon capture the oxygen in the iron ore, which is called the reduction. The iron ore is used to produce pig iron by reduction reaction. The gangue in the iron ore, the ash in the coke and the spraying material and the flux of the limestone in the furnace are combined to generate the slag, and the slag is discharged from the taphole and the slag outlet respectively. The gas is derived from the top of the furnace, which is used as industrial gas after dust removal. Modern blast furnace can also use the top of the high pressure, with the export part of the gas power generation.
- Q:What is the phosphorus content in coke
- After drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing, shrinkage and other stages of the final coke, this process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range