Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
- Q:Do we really need to install cement backing when installing MARBLE tile on PAINTED drywall?
- ild install a 1/4' hardyboard board first -the thinset will not last sticking the tiles to the paint
- Q:Backerboard, Cement Board, Blue Board. Call it whatever. Anyone found an easy way to cut it?
- How To Cut Blue Board
- Q:do i need to put vapor barrier behind cement backerboard in shower?
- Without just reading other answers, which may offer valid suggestions, my suggestion is OVERKILL can't hurt. I tile every day of my life and have done Bath Rooms more than much else. Certainly sealing the seams/butt joints will help. Since you have a TUB, I'll assume it has an UP LIP that butts to the wall. Your backer and tile can extend to the tub, below that lip, and after the fact be caulked. That would also apply to a plastic tub/shower surround. The enginerring in the LIP is to avoid water getting behind the TUB, and.or wall finishes to the studs, insulation, flooring, etc. A simple SHIM could be a piece of lumber the thickness of a grout line, on the tub, horizontal lip. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:Plaster, portland cement, and bonding to wood. How does it work?
- hi we in the building industry use pva glue to coat surfaces for plaster plus adding it to the mix , if you are using finnish coat because of its smooth finnish , if you use a coating plaster it would adhere better but still use pva, cement is different, still use pva but it also crazes if used neat but suggest you use silver sand in the mix it is the smoothest sand and is used by artists in there work it is very fine grained, curing times will be shortened by heat but to much will crack or craze so better to heat a cupboard and store in there and not cook them, hth.
- Q:What is the kind of plate?
- Light weight: the use of the United States rock cement board for the wall, the weight of only the same thickness of the brick wall 1/15, block the wall of the 1/10, is conducive to structural seismic, and can effectively reduce the basic and structural cost.
- Q:Gypsum board and cement board decoration room difference
- Both due to different materials, internal performance is different, the use of space is slightly different.
Gypsum board is gypsum as the main material, adding fiber, adhesive, modifier, by mixing to suppress, dry from. With fire, noise, heat insulation, light, high strength, low shrinkage characteristics, because the gypsum board is relatively easy to put putty, generally used to decorate the paint or paint the top of the paint. But poor water resistance, not suitable for use in humid environments.
- Q:Composite foam cement board fire board grade and fire resistance limit?
- Composite foam cement board fire board fire rating:
Fire rating Class A: Class A is a noncombustible material, Class A fire resistance rating is very high, and the price is quite expensive.
- Q:Fiber cement board (hardibacker) question?
- Yes, as long as you adequately fill the holes, you're good to go
- Q:What is the cement pressure plate, what is the use of it?
- With light, high strength, waterproof, anti-corrosion, fire, large format, good processing, improve construction efficiency and so on. Widely used in civil and industrial buildings. Can be used for building floor, interior wall panels, exterior panels, ceiling panels, curtain wall panels, composite wall panels, insulation materials, roofing and other parts.
- Q:What is the best thing to do with the top floor of the house?
- Wash the trough with a brush with water
Will cf-2000 efficient composite waterproofing agent, live putty-like, with water plugging is to be slightly harder, and then filled into the chiseled slot. Sealed compaction can be. Fill the groove before filling the water. Can be plugged with water immediately after the operation of water plugging. 30 minutes can be only 2 kg pressure seepage. 24 hours can be resistant to 7 kg pressure seepage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range