Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
- Q:Can the cement pressure plate be made of sanitary partitions?
- Veneer brick hanging does not hang the network is not very important economic conditions can be used or else to remove
- Q:What is the easiest way to hang cement board in a bathroom which will be tiled?
- There are blue screws that are made just for the job. You can get at any home store. They come with a square bit and use a elertic drill because a cord less just does not have the power.
- Q:Cement board to do the bathroom top off the skin, how to deal with
- Cement board is not suitable for ceiling materials, it is easy to crack, a thorough way is to remove, re-integrated ceiling or waterproof gypsum board ceiling.
- Q:Do i need mess if i used cement broad?
- I assume you mean cement board and wire mesh. I would use the mesh - it's cheap and it will improve the stability of the finished construction.
- Q:do you have to tape cement board before tiling?
- you dont have to but the idea is to fill and fiberglass tape the seams keeping them ridged so that in years to come the grout doesnt crack out. Yet thats something rather new, you should be fine just filling any of the voids with mastic adhesive as you lay them. A portland cement mix works well on durarock, and the new backer board, though drywall quickset works just as well.
- Q:What does the glass wire add to the cement?
- In the cement board plus glass fiber to improve the flexural strength of compressive strength, will not be easy to break
- Q:after installing my bathtub do i use 1/4 in. or 1/2 in. cement board for surrounding before ceramic tiling?
- You can use either/or. It doesn't make any difference when installing tile
- Q:Where is the cement pressure plate installed?
- Wood keel plus cement pressure plate:
The most construction method, the construction of the most simple, easy. Disadvantages: wood keel in the bathroom humid environment is easy to absorb water, mold, resulting in deformation, so that the chip fried. Remedy: After installation, paste the front of the anti-root tube to do waterproof, to prevent the ground water into the riser, immersed in the wood keel.
- Q:What can I use to stick decorations to cement board?
- Hi there Pin-Up Doll, I’m Blake from The Home Depot in California. Double-stick tape will definitely work to hold lightweight decorations on the wall; however it can be hard to remove without peeling up the paint that it adheres to. If keeping the wall undamaged is your ultimate goal you may consider using the 3M Command adhesive strips, these are designed to hang pictures but would work on foam as well. This would be more costly than double-sided tape, however the risk of damage is almost none, as these adhesive strips can be removed without any damage to a painted surface. When you are ready to remove them you just pull down on the little tab and all the adhesive strips away! 3M Command picture hangars: bit.ly/gjgKuo I hope this helps get your business festive for the holidays! -BlakeTheDiyGuy
- Q:Effects of patch cement?
- You need thermal paste. You can get a very small tube, enough for 1-3 applications (?) at COMPUSA (or other such place) for under $5. I work on m-boards/processors all the time and know that some kind of adhesive would probably ruin your computer. I've had many heat sinks/fans that would not separate from the processor, and sometimes lift it out of the socket without loosening the arm that tightens it. The kind of damage cant be (easily/cheaply) repaired. Get thermal paste, apply very thin amount to proc, covering the entire (proc) heat sink. Same to heat sink/fan.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range