Production Brief of Golf Club Protectice Tape GPX-130
Golf club protective tape made of excellent pvc film and rubberfor bassed PSA .has the characteristics of low shrinkage,high adhesion and no residue left.There are two kinds (green and tran sparent)for your reference .It is used for protection of gold culb head during manufacturing. there is no residue left after process finishes.
Backing Thickness (mm)
Peel Adhesionā N/cm
Remarks of Golf Club Protectice Tape GPX-130
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:What are the differences between electrical tape and electrical tape? Which ones are used in those industries?
- Electrical insulating tape, with soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film substrate, manufacture coated rubber pressure sensitive adhesive, with insulation, fire resistance, voltage resistance good, cold resistance, suitable for automotive wiring, wire winding, insulation protection etc..
- Q:What is the quota for PE membrane isolation layer?
- 0.4 thick polyethylene plastic film isolating layer, Beijing fixed no specific item, is paved with a layer of plastic cloth, can supplement the quota, labor costs by 0.5 yuan / square meters, according to the actual price included in the cost of materials.
- Q:PVC how to distinguish between true and false electrical insulation tapes?
- PVC insulating tape is based on flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Q:What's the meaning of blue tape in 6S management?
- 6S manage the specification parameters of the line: 4.8 cm wide, 25 meters long, 1.2 square meters in total, 0.15 millimeters thick6S management marking tape application: paste on the ground, wall and machine on the prohibition, warning, reminding and stressing roleThe 6S management mark tape is called "tape" when it is used for zoning. It is called warning tape when it is used as warning. But actually, both are the same thing. When used for zoning, there are no relevant standards or conventions to define what areas are to be divided into colors, and green, yellow, blue and white are commonly used. When used as a warning, according to the GB2893 - 2001 "color" security and the Ministry of health released in 2003 "workplace occupation hazards warning signs", monochrome red, yellow and green color red, green and white and Huang Heidou can be used as a warning line. Here, we propose to make a distinction between the marking tape and the warning tape. White and Huang Helv used as a mark; red, red, white, green, white and yellow black as warning.
- Q:Which is better for polyethylene foam film with low foaming interval?
- The utility model has the advantages of high foaming ratio, low density, thin thickness, smooth surface, non-toxic, tasteless, high elasticity, easy two times processing, etc.. At present, it is widely used in transportation (automotive interior) industry, sports (leisure) industry, tourism supplies industry, construction industry, decoration industry, refrigeration industry, health care industry and other industries.
- Q:What about antistatic tape and insulating tape?
- The use of adhesive tape, 1. boxes fixed, protect all kinds of products anti-static tape2. provide protection during production3., widely used in metal, plastic, glass, ceramics and other materials, such as electronic products, plastic parts fixed, laminated glass and so on4. antistatic tape is used for electrostatic sensitive products or anti-static area as a warning role
- Q:Is the transparent aluminum foil tape the same as the PVC tape?
- Is the refrigerator and freezer production plant main raw materials, but also insulation materials, Distribution Department will purchase raw materials. Widely used in refrigerators, air conditioning, automotive, petrochemical, bridges, hotels, electronics and other industries.
- Q:What are the differences between PVC insulated tape and electrical tape?
- Electrical tape is called polyvinyl chloride electrical insulation adhesive tape, and some people call it electrical insulation tape or insulating tape.
- Q:What are the uses of black cloth tape
- PVC insulation tape is composed of base band and pressure-sensitive adhesive layer. The base band is made of cotton fabric, synthetic fiber fabric and plastic film. The adhesive layer is made of rubber and tackifier. It has good adhesion and good insulation
- Q:What's the raw tape?
- A white, opaque, membranous, polytetrafluoroethylene product, used as a supplement in plumbing and plumbing. Chemical name is PTFE, the product name is "PTFE" - raw tape. Raw rubber tape is PTFE - the commonly known as raw meal belt. The raw rubber tape is mainly used for the interface of hot and cold water supply pipe fittings, so as to enhance the tightness of the pipe connection, prevent the interface from leaking, and increase the leak proof function of the interface. At present, sanitary tapes are used in HVAC and water supply and drainage.
We are glad to introduce our adhesive tapes to you. Our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||tissue, cloth, OPP, PE/EVA foam, PET film, etc
|Product Price Range