Production Brief of Golf Club Protectice Tape GPX-130
Golf club protective tape made of excellent pvc film and rubberfor bassed PSA .has the characteristics of low shrinkage,high adhesion and no residue left.There are two kinds (green and tran sparent)for your reference .It is used for protection of gold culb head during manufacturing. there is no residue left after process finishes.
Backing Thickness (mm)
Peel Adhesionā N/cm
Remarks of Golf Club Protectice Tape GPX-130
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:What is the difference between the effect of electrical tape and the rubber band?
- Three, the role is different: PVC electrical tape for 70 degrees C below the temperature environment, 600 volts and below wire and cable insulation insulation, acquaintance, color separation, sheath protection, wiring harness and so on. It can also be used for binding, fixing, lapping, mending, sealing and protecting in industrial process.Features: smooth or foggy surface, soft base, rich elasticity and high mechanical strength, good adhesion and electrical insulation performance.The high-pressure self-adhesive tape for 80 degrees below the temperature of C environment, used for insulation protection wire and cable terminal and intermediate joint of 1KV - 10KV, insulation is widely used in communication cable joint, protection, repair and seal pipe.
- Q:What's the difference between waterproof tape and PVC tape?
- Both of them have insulating property and different applications. [PVC electric tape] PVC electric tape is made of soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film as base material and coated with rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive. It has good insulation, flame resistance, voltage resistance, cold resistance and other characteristics
- Q:PVC tape does not contain any gum. What's the best idea?
- PVC tape doesn't leave any residual gum. It means adhesive tape is good for protective tape
- Q:What's the difference between an electrostatic tape and an PVC tape?
- Electrostatic tape is divided into electrostatic film and anti-static tape. Antistatic tape, as the name suggests, is resistant to static electricity. Electrostatic membrane is an electrostatic self-adhesive protective film.
- Q:How many kilograms per square meter is polyethylene pipe adhesive tape?
- Weight per square polyethylene adhesive tape coating is the quality of signs, the product is usually lighter in proportion to square area is much better, polyethylene tape quality is closely related to the degree of professional manufacturers.
- Q:Why are bare wires tied with black tape?
- PVC electrical tape.Electrical tape is coated with a layer of rubber pressure sensitive adhesive. Polyvinyl chloride film (PVC film) has the characteristics of electrical insulation, flame retardancy and weather resistance, and rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive has initial adhesive strength and adhesive strength. It is suitable for all kinds of wire and cable insulation winding,
- Q:How to set the polyethylene anticorrosive adhesive tape?
- Polyethylene anticorrosion adhesive tape set, pipe damp proof and layer protection plastic cloth installation quota.Specification for polyethylene tape: its thickness * width * length, in fact, determines what thickness of adhesive tape to use.
- Q:What raw material is the electrical tape made of?
- Electrical adhesive tape, that is, electrical insulation adhesive tape, is made of flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film as base material and coated with rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive......
- Q:Is the PVC electrical tape insulated tape?
- [PVC electric tape]PVC electrical tape is in soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film substrate, manufacture coated rubber pressure sensitive adhesive, has the characteristics of good insulation, flame resistance, voltage resistance, cold resistance, suitable for automotive wiring, wire winding, insulation protection etc.. Polyester electrical tape, also known as Myra tape, is made of polyester film and solvent based pressure-sensitive adhesive, tensile strength, high temperature resistance, used in the manufacture of various transformers.
- Q:What's the name of the tape?
- Second, the raw rubber tape belongs to a kind of white opaque film PTFE product, usually used as an auxiliary material in plumbing and heating installation. Its chemical name is PTFE, its product name is "PTFE" - raw tape. The raw tape is actually Teflon, and the raw meal band is only its commonly known name.
We are glad to introduce our adhesive tapes to you. Our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||tissue, cloth, OPP, PE/EVA foam, PET film, etc
|Product Price Range