Production Brief of Golf Club Protectice Tape GP-130B
Golf club protective tape made of excellent pvc film and rubberfor bassed PSA .has the characteristics of low shrinkage,high adhesion and no residue left.There are two kinds (green and tran sparent)for your reference .It is used for protection of gold culb head during manufacturing. there is no residue left after process finishes.
Backing Thickness (mm)
Peel Adhesionā N/cm
Remarks of Golf Club Protectice Tape GP-130B
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:Where are the PVC tape coating machines being made?
- Product characteristics:Using VVVF, single / dynamic linkage; automatic edge tension control, magnetic powder brake material; scientific design, precision coating system, ensure the material on the glue evenly; diesel combustion engine preheating fast, high heat, automatic temperature control. According to customer needs, optional electric heating tube or high temperature heat transfer oil model.
- Q:Reasons for tape degumming
- Because hot melts contain plasticizers and migrate to PVC, they tend to drop in viscosity or even disappear.Four, the surface of the contaminated surface is contaminated with oil or dust, leading to degumming.
- Q:PVC pipe and duct tape tape what is the difference
- First，PVC pipe adhesive tape:PVC pipeline adhesive tape is the base material, PVC material, trade name: anticorrosion tape, pipeline anticorrosion tape
- Q:How do you distinguish between TPU tape and PVC tape?
- TPU is an environmentally friendly material that burns without odor. You can try it with a lighter. If it smells, it's PVC
- Q:What's the difference between an electrostatic tape and an PVC tape?
- PVC electrical tape is in soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film substrate, manufacture coated rubber pressure sensitive adhesive, has the characteristics of good insulation, flame resistance, voltage resistance, cold resistance, suitable for automotive wiring, wire winding, insulation protection etc..
- Q:What are the uses of black cloth tape
- PVC electrical insulating tape is a soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film substrate, manufacture coated rubber pressure sensitive adhesive, with insulation, fire resistance, voltage resistance good, cold resistance, suitable for automotive wiring, wire winding, insulation protection etc..
- Q:Does hydrochloric acid react with raw tape?
- The raw rubber tape is mainly used for the interface of hot and cold water supply pipe fittings, so as to enhance the tightness of the pipe connection, prevent the interface from leaking, and increase the leak proof function of the interface. At present, sanitary tapes are used in HVAC and water supply and drainage.
- Q:Why are bare wires tied with black tape?
- Black tape is often referred to as "PVC" adhesive tape, which ties bare wires because of the electrical insulation properties of the PVC electrical tape.
- Q:How to correctly use cold resistant anti freeze PVC electric adhesive tape
- Method of using electrical tape, said the first film, in the tape when the first open,
- Q:What's the difference between an insulating tape and a raw meal?
- Raw materials are different, the use is different.The insulating tapes are made of polyvinyl chloride film and coated with rubber type pressure-sensitive adhesive
We are glad to introduce our adhesive tapes to you. Our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||tissue, cloth, OPP, PE/EVA foam, PET film, etc
|Product Price Range