|Packaging Detail:||Ton bag(1MT or 1.2MT/BAG) or depend on you requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||After received deposit with in 15 days|
Glden color raw vermiculite ore (Natural raw vermiculite)
Chemical formula M g × (H2O) [Mg3 × (AlSiO3O10) (H2O)],
Our vermiculite product:raw vermiculite ,expanded vermiculite ,vermiculite powder,vermiculite board
1.Gold raw vermiculite ore :
|gold raw vermiculite ore|
Vermiculite sheet Density
Expanded vermiculite Porosity
- It provides drainage and extra air exchange I believe. It also helps the plant to root better.
- Q:Hydroponically speaking, what are the easiest vegetables to grow in perlite and vermiculite?
- it sounds like a type of insulation i don't know if it's asbestos or not but if it a newer home i doubt it is there may be mold inside you walls also call your local building inspector have him look at it
- Q:Some Questions about seeds?
- garden centers. it's with the soil amendments, usually around the orchid bark and potting mixes. first bay on the right-hand side of aisle 1 outside lawn garden, at my lowe's.
- Q:Mystery Minerals!?
- I have a friend of mine just grows them inbetween paper towels, every layer is more seeds, when he wants them or they are ready he pulls out a wad of damp paper towels from this plastic container scoops out his micros, throws more seed in those paper towels or new ones and into another tray it goes with a spritz of hydrogen peroxide, he never seems to be out and they are fresh and clean.
- Q:cleaning tarantula's enclosure?
- Well, okorder.com
- Q:What kind of stone is vermiculite?
- Vermiculite is a clay mineral with montmorillonite similar, layered silicate. Generally composed of biotite by hydrothermal alteration and weathering. It sometimes appears to be coarse biotite like (this is the illusion of biotite vermiculite)
- Q:How to seperate a mixture of sand, salt, iron filings and vermiculite?
- vermiculite to retain water and wheat flour works. Cook it or microwave it to sterilize.
- Q:What does vermiculite look likes?
- Vermiculite is a kind of clay mineral similar to montmorillonite, which is a layered structure of silicate. Usually formed by hydrothermal alteration or weathering of biotite. It sometimes appears as large biotite (this is the biotite illusion of vermiculite) and sometimes becomes slightly soil like. When the vermiculite is heated to 300 degrees centigrade, it expands 20 times and bends. This is a bit like a leech vermiculite (commonly known as the leech), so it has such a name. Vermiculite is usually brown, yellow, dark green, oil like luster, heated to gray. Vermiculite can be used as building materials, adsorbents, fire insulation materials, mechanical lubricants, soil amendments, and so on. It has a wide range of uses.
- Q:Soil mixed with vermiculite and perlite?
- The ingredients are: iron, water, cellulose, vermiculite, activated carbon and salt. When the iron is exposed to oxygen it oxidizes (rusts) releasing heat. The salt is a catalyst for this oxidation and the carbon help disperse the heat. The vermiculite is an insulator for retaining heat.
- Q:could instead of vermiculite in a substrate could you use more rice and flour?
- Yes, you absolutely need vermiculite. That is what will keep the eggs moist enough to incubate properly. I have been breeding for several years now, and I don't do anything more than put the eggs in an empty sour cream bowl with vermiculite. The vermiculite should be moist to the touch, but not soaking wet. I keep it lidded with a few small holes for air. I recommend opening it everyday or two just to check on the eggs. Keep the temperature constantly between 79-88. If all works fine, you should have little ones in 6-12 weeks. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range