|Packaging Detail:||Ton bag(1MT or 1.2MT/BAG) or depend on you requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||After received deposit with in 15 days|
Glden color raw vermiculite ore (Natural raw vermiculite)
Chemical formula M g × (H2O) [Mg3 × (AlSiO3O10) (H2O)],
Our vermiculite product:raw vermiculite ,expanded vermiculite ,vermiculite powder,vermiculite board
1.Gold raw vermiculite ore :
|gold raw vermiculite ore|
Vermiculite sheet Density
Expanded vermiculite Porosity
- Q:What should I give my female leopard gecko to ensure she lays her eggs as safely as possible?
- A true garden center.
- Q:could you use just brown rice for substract?
- Good answer Royal Frog !
- Q:I'm doing a science fair project.(what material absorb water.?
- You might consider switching the substrate in the incubator to vermiculite rather then using moss. Vermiculite and perlite are the two main recommended substrates for incubation. They surround the eggs better and retain moisture reliably. Wet the vermiculite and then squeeze out as much water as you can by hand. The consistency that you are left with is what you want. Damp enough for the pieces to slightly stick together. I always incubate my corns with an a lid on the egg container with small air holes. There is often enough condensation produced to keep the medium moist through-out the incubation period but occasionally it does have to be re-moistened slightly. In that case lightly drip some water on the substrate in between the eggs. Don't wet the eggs themselves. The hatchlings should be separated from each other to avoid cannibilism and keep track of feeding. Deli containers are ideal, any take-out restaurant in your neighbourhood would likely be willing to sell you enough to house your clutch.
- Q:What paint should I use for hood?
- Alton. Prime location for IOW, good for kids families, local shops, goods choice of schools, has one of the best colleges in Hampshire, a good size supermarket.... only prob the houses are a bit expensive!
- Q:what is bedding material?
- These okorder.com
- Q:By accident I sprayed water on the eggs, is that okay?
- extremely tough task. lookup at yahoo and bing. just that might help!
- Q:Reptile leopard gecko?
- Organic refers to the source of the rice, that is, the farm where it grew. So, if it's from an organic farm, it's organic. Enriching it will not change that status. If it doesn't say brown rice on the bag, then it's just white rice that's been colored in the processing. Uncle Ben's may do that; I'm not sure. Brown rice has more nutrients and fiber than white rice, but is also more susceptible to mold. You have to keep it in a cool, dry place.
- Q:what soil/dirt should i use?
- Vermiculite is no problem to use on a temporary basis, it cannot get through eggs, but it does contain substantial levels of asbestos, which is why it is not recommended as a permanent substrate. Neither are Cedar mulches which contain volatile oil. After you remove your eggs, it would advisable to remove the small amounts of vermiculite that might be left, as you don't want the snake eating or swallowing any by mistake. Wood and plant mulches are much better substrates for all but the smallest snakes, unless you'd just rather use newspaper.
- Q:I'm planning to cultivate mushrooms. So, the question is what grain(s) do I have to substitute for rye grains?
- No, it wouldn't be normal. Do you have a proper laying area for her,? This can happen if she's not happy with the laying area provided and also if the eggs are infertile. We normally put in a laying box that is about 12 inches long by abour 8 inches high, this you would want filled to a depth of about 6inches with either damp vermiculite, peat and vermiculite, or my favourite mix of sand and peat. Good luck, lets hope she's not egg bound in which case she would need to go to the vets.
- Q:why would a murderer put a body in vermiculite?
- Get it tested. There is considerable air flow between the attic and the home, and the insulation only acts as a filter. If you are to seal of the attic, make sure to hire an air-sealer to take care of all penetrations between the attic and conditioned space (there are many) and have his work tested with a blower door.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range