Mica piece size : 10mesh,16-40mesh
Mica is stratiform mineral ,Its composed of potassium (K), aluminum (AI),magnesium (Mg),Iron(Fe) and lithium(Li).There are different categories of mica, including white mica, phlogopite, biotite and lepidolite (Lithia mica) . White mica is widely used in industry and national defense because it is elasticity, tenacity and insulativity. it is also acid and alkali resistant, and corrosion roof, which can be stripped, with low coefficient of expansion etc.
The chemical equation: KAI2 (Si3AIO10)(OH.F)2
Sulphur + calcium
Mica powder can be used in paint and coating to reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays or other Light and heat damage to the paint film, promote coating acid and alkali. and insulation, and to t= strengthen its durability , freezing resistance corrosion resistance, water resistance etc. it helps to strengthen the adherence to the layer, improve its intensity, brightness, tenacity and Compaction. As a result ,it is conducive to reduce the ventilation ,to prevent speckle and chaps as well as reduce sediment in the paint. As a prior filler in paint, mica powder can be used to substitute some expensive raw materials in the paint so as to reduce the production cost.
Mica powder is also the basic raw material for mica ceramics products.
Mica powder can be applied in protecting layer of welding rods, conducting wires and electric cables.
It can be use as suspended substance in fire-fighting dry powder.
It can be taken as a filler, a shelter, a lubricating substance, a drawing of patterns in plastics, rubber, asbestos products and sealing materials.
It can also be used as a filler in degreasing agent of cosmetics, in insulating materials of high-frequent electric waves and acid and alkali products.
It can be used as coating in models of Cast metal, the brightening material in aluminum and paint in Plating bath.
- Q:What kind of flexible fireproof material is really good?
- Flexible waterproof materials mostly are asphalt, linoleum and other organic material, which is also called linoleum coiled material waterproof layer. it uses the linoleum, glass cloth fabric as tire layer coil, using all kinds of cementing material phase of asphalt and so on. Make coil bind on roof structure plate leveling layer to form waterproof layer. Flexible waterproof material has high tensile strength, big elongation and light quality, which is convenient to construct. But it has relatively strict operation technology can resistant penetration and aging resistance than rigid materials, aging. Its life is short. Refers to a kind of waterproof material form relative to the rigid waterproofing materials such as waterproof mortar and waterproof concrete. In the form of its and grassroots attached two categories, it includs waterproof coating and waterproofing materials. According to different paste position of waterproof material, it can be divided into outside waterproof waterproof (outsourcing) and inside waterproof (insourcing waterproof) two kinds. Waterproof coil material must be stuck in the grass-roots that have enough stiffness of the. Before pasting, you should apply leveling layer and waterproof layer should be added protective layer of the outside, and need to make the rotation of the flexible material, the processing of subsequent and head closing, in order to ensure the continuity of the waterproof layer and sealing. In addition, there are all kinds of waterproof material and moistureproof coating material.
- Q:Classification of porosities in refractories and their effects on properties
- The first two types of stomata are commonly examined, known as apparent porosity.
- Q:What defect does fused cast refractories have ?
- In glass production, in addition to refractory as a building material and consider its durability, we still must attach great importance to its influence on glass quality. In such cases, the impact on the quality of glass is mainly the defects that eroded down refractory materials mixed in the glass, thus being prodeced of grass products. Defects are mainly foreign body defects such as sand, knot and wave reinforcement. What may directly affect the quality of glass are the wall brick and brick kiln bottom.
- Q:The following statement is correct: artificial corundum has a high melting point and can be used as a high grade refractory material. The main component is silica dioxide
- It's D,1. artificial corundum is mainly composed of three aluminium oxide two4, color glasses are not added cuprous oxide, silver halide is added
- Q:What are included in roof thermal insulation fireproofing material?
- Aluminium foil, bubble, aluminium foil/air bubbles/fireproofing aluminium foil thermal insulation material, fireproofing bubble thermal insulation material, fire retardant thermal insulation material, thermal insulation construction materials, aluminum foil insulation material.
- Q:What's the maximum temperature that the refractory ceramic fiber cloth can endure?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is high temperature resistant and its continous use temperature can be up to 1000℃. It has high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment; and it is easy to install.
- Q:I wanna ask that magnesium oxide is refractory?
- Magnesium oxide is used in refractory material, because it has the following characteristics and properties: 1, high stability: Anti-oxidation, anti-reduction, thermal decomposition; 2, high melting point, 2800 degrees; 3, low prices. In particular, the stability and melting point is very good, I hope I can give you help.
- Q:Who knows what kind of material the fire-proof plate use, and is it good?
- It is the decorative board made by adopting silicious material or calcareous material as the main raw material, and blending them with certain proportion of fibrous material, lightweight aggregate, adhesive and chemical additive before steam pressing. It is a kind of new material and more and more frequently used currently not only for it is fireproof. Construction of the fire-proof plate has higher requirements on the adhesive, and the price of the fire-proof plate with better quality is more expensive than that of the decoration panel. The thickness of the fire-proof plate is generally 0.8mm, 1mm, and 1.2mm. So it is the best material for making cupboards.
- Q:Is there a worker in (Jigang refractory plant)?
- Exactly, you are not in the strict sense of the refractory plant contract worker, your contract is not signed and refractory plant, your wage system, and the worker in the factory is not the same, you can not follow the normal off-duty execution system
- Q:Who knows about the criteria of fireproof and thermal insulation materials?
- Seven levels are divided according to "The classification of combustion performance of building materials and products", namely, A1, A2, B, C, D, E, F. It mainly refers to the combustion performance of materials. You can check on this standard for the specific dividing evidence. There are detail charts which mainly describe that whether there is drip or not, the ignition time, continuous burning time and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range