Mica piece size : 10mesh,16-40mesh
Mica is stratiform mineral ,Its composed of potassium (K), aluminum (AI),magnesium (Mg),Iron(Fe) and lithium(Li).There are different categories of mica, including white mica, phlogopite, biotite and lepidolite (Lithia mica) . White mica is widely used in industry and national defense because it is elasticity, tenacity and insulativity. it is also acid and alkali resistant, and corrosion roof, which can be stripped, with low coefficient of expansion etc.
The chemical equation: KAI2 (Si3AIO10)(OH.F)2
Sulphur + calcium
Mica powder can be used in paint and coating to reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays or other Light and heat damage to the paint film, promote coating acid and alkali. and insulation, and to t= strengthen its durability , freezing resistance corrosion resistance, water resistance etc. it helps to strengthen the adherence to the layer, improve its intensity, brightness, tenacity and Compaction. As a result ,it is conducive to reduce the ventilation ,to prevent speckle and chaps as well as reduce sediment in the paint. As a prior filler in paint, mica powder can be used to substitute some expensive raw materials in the paint so as to reduce the production cost.
Mica powder is also the basic raw material for mica ceramics products.
Mica powder can be applied in protecting layer of welding rods, conducting wires and electric cables.
It can be use as suspended substance in fire-fighting dry powder.
It can be taken as a filler, a shelter, a lubricating substance, a drawing of patterns in plastics, rubber, asbestos products and sealing materials.
It can also be used as a filler in degreasing agent of cosmetics, in insulating materials of high-frequent electric waves and acid and alkali products.
It can be used as coating in models of Cast metal, the brightening material in aluminum and paint in Plating bath.
- Q:How to solve the shell, the crack problem of refractory material in the process of forming.
- Pressure mode and number of pressure control "spallation". 2, multiple pressure, pressure degree and discharge way: 1, reduce friction, choose appropriate, than big pressure disposable pressure produced by the plastic deformation, allocate reasonable grading, internal and external friction, reduce billet particles and high die wall bright. 4.--- solve the light one firstly. --moisture content being too high easily cause spallation - the compressibility of water is small and have certain elasticity, appropriately to extend the pressuring time is beneficial. The material can produce large plastic deformation under the effect of continuous load. The right amount of lubricant. - body under the condition of less pressure but long effect time molding. Mould structure is reasonable and improve billet natural stacking density. 5.3, measures to improve the unburned brick molding quality. Many times continuously pressure relief is better than one-off sudden unloading, and controlling the appropriate moisture content;- - is beneficial to air overflow.
- Q:which is better as household fireproof material ?
- If it is from the perspective of fire rating inorganic active insulation material for wall thermal, cement foam insulation board, glass beads of insulation movitrified micro bead thermal insulation mortar, rock wool board, glass wool board, ect.. thermal insulation material are Class A fireproofing, polyphenyl board, extruded sheet, phenolic foam board, Polyurethane board, ect..belong to B1 level fireproofing, if it is used for external wall thermal insulation in decorative board, then rock wool board is more often used.
- Q:Can anyone say something about the curtain wall fire-proof material key sealing point?
- When sealing the gaps between glass curtain wall and floors of all layers and the outer edge of the partition with rock wool or mineral wool, its thickness should not be less than 100mm and should be filled densely; Rock wool or mineral wool for horizontal smoke prevention zone between floors should use galvanized steel sheet whose thickness is not less than 1.5mm to support; The gaps between supporting plate, major structure, curtain wall structure and supporting plate should be filled with fire-resistant glass, whose fire endurance should meet the design requirements. Fire-resistant glass for curtain wall are mainly include monolithic fire-resistant glass as well as the hollow glass and laminated glass made by monolithic fire-resistant glass.
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of Grade A fire resisting shutter
- Fire door can be divided into Grade A, Grade B and Grade C fire door according to its fire endurance. Their fire endurance is not less than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h respectively. Use fire resisting shutter as fire compartment separation in places where it is difficult to set firewall. When fire resisting shutter whose unexposed surface temperature rise is used as judging condition of fire endurance is used, its fire endurance should not be lower than 3h. When fire resisting shutter whose unexposed surface temperature rise is used as judging condition of fire endurance is not used, individual protection of closed automatic water spray system shoule be set at two sides of the shutters and duration of water spray system should not be less than 3.0h. When the fire resisting shutter is used for fire compartment, fire endurance is 3h. When the fire resisting shutter is set at the opening part of firewall, fire endurance is 1.2h.
- Q:Preparation of refractory clay
- Is it to make refractories? Add some andalusite to the refractory mortar will improve the effect.
- Q:What is fireproofing material? Are fireproof materials the same thing with thermal insulation materials and refractories?
- Fireproofing material is inorganic board, while thermal insulation material belongs to organic board. Fireproof material can also preserve heat, but it is not as good as thermal insulation material in this aspect.
- Q:How is the fire endurance of the fireproof paint?
- Fireproof endurance. fire resistance test of certain building components showed by standard time temperature curve from starting of fire to lose the supporting capabilities or its integrity or fireproof property. The fire proof endurance is 5hours.
- Q:Who know about the knowledge of acid refractory material? Please explain in detail.
- Refers to the silicon dioxide
- Q:What's the feature of construction external wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- It has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Its heat conductivity coefficient at normal temperature is 0.018W / (K · m) . The thermal insulation property is three to eight times that of the traditional materials. And it is completely waterproof.  Thermal insulation lining has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Light, generally about10-96kg / m3, 20kg / m3 or less is felt, 24-48kg / m3 is middle-hard plate, 48-96kg / m3 is hard plate, wherein 48kg / m³ can be used as ceiling, with softening point being 500 ° C , thermal insulation 300 ° C. It is widely used in the United States, k =0.9. Calcium silicate thermal insulation product is developed in 1970s in China. With high compressive strength, low heat conductivity coefficient, recycle and easily construction, it is widely used in the power system. In China, small workshop production were the most common, then four production lines were gradually introduced from America, including instant fiber forming, dry method punched felt, which are advanced and quality, temperature endurance up to 800-1250 ° C.
- Q:What types does refractory floor include?
- It includes ecoplates, chipboard,density board, composite board, etc. Wherein ECO-plate is solid wood board, and it is environmetanl and healthy. Its nail-holding ability and flatness is much better than that of chipboard and solid wood particle board. After all it is solid wood board. But we must pay attention to whether the eco-board is produced in the original factory. According to our original factory, the board only produced by Treezo Group and Dede board are the original.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range