Mica piece size : 10mesh,16-40mesh
Mica is stratiform mineral ,Its composed of potassium (K), aluminum (AI),magnesium (Mg),Iron(Fe) and lithium(Li).There are different categories of mica, including white mica, phlogopite, biotite and lepidolite (Lithia mica) . White mica is widely used in industry and national defense because it is elasticity, tenacity and insulativity. it is also acid and alkali resistant, and corrosion roof, which can be stripped, with low coefficient of expansion etc.
The chemical equation: KAI2 (Si3AIO10)(OH.F)2
Sulphur + calcium
Mica powder can be used in paint and coating to reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays or other Light and heat damage to the paint film, promote coating acid and alkali. and insulation, and to t= strengthen its durability , freezing resistance corrosion resistance, water resistance etc. it helps to strengthen the adherence to the layer, improve its intensity, brightness, tenacity and Compaction. As a result ,it is conducive to reduce the ventilation ,to prevent speckle and chaps as well as reduce sediment in the paint. As a prior filler in paint, mica powder can be used to substitute some expensive raw materials in the paint so as to reduce the production cost.
Mica powder is also the basic raw material for mica ceramics products.
Mica powder can be applied in protecting layer of welding rods, conducting wires and electric cables.
It can be use as suspended substance in fire-fighting dry powder.
It can be taken as a filler, a shelter, a lubricating substance, a drawing of patterns in plastics, rubber, asbestos products and sealing materials.
It can also be used as a filler in degreasing agent of cosmetics, in insulating materials of high-frequent electric waves and acid and alkali products.
It can be used as coating in models of Cast metal, the brightening material in aluminum and paint in Plating bath.
- Q:Fire rating of decoration materials
- code for fire protection design of buildings
- Q:Who can tell me what is neutral refractory?
- Neutral refractories refer to the refractory materials which will not react greatly with both acidic and basic slag at high tempreratures. Such as carbon refractories and chromite refractories. The main components include carbon, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, chromium oxide and other trivalent oxides, such as carbon refractories and chrome refractories, etc. Strictly speaking, neutral refractories refer only to the carbonaceous refractories, including carbon brick and graphite silicon carbide products, etc.
- Q:What is the common inorganic fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3 combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), sea capacity module and vitrified micro bead. (Hope I can help you! Hope you adopt. Thank you! )
- Q:Can someone professionally introduce the classifications of refractories?
- It can be divided into two categories of ordinary and special refractory. Ordinary refractories can be devided into acidic, neutral and alkalinee refractories according to chemical properties. Special refractory can be devided into high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials according to the compositions. Furthermore, it canbe devided into ordinary refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), advanced refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and super refractory products (above 2000 ℃) according to the strength of refractoriness. It can be divided into bulks (standard brick, special-shaped brick, etc.), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia and boron carbide, etc.) and Indefinite shape (refractory clay, castableand ramming mass, etc.) according to the shapes of products. According to the sintering process, it can be divided into sintered products, cast products, melting jetting products.
- Q:Firing high temperature kiln of refractory and internal temperature being as high as 1600 ℃, metal heat exchanger can't use, how to do?
- Directly using silicon molybdenum kiln, the temperature is better. Now using the electricity is cheaper than the price of other fuels.
- Q:How to classify the grade of wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- External wall thermal insulation materials are mainly divided into grade A, grade B1, grade B2 and grade B3. In accordance with the current "Combustion Performance Classification Method of Building Materials", grade A thermal insulation material is incombustible material and belongs to inorganic heat preservation material. However, grade A thermal insulation material is few in terms of the current market. There are only JETCO YT inorganic active wall thermal insulation material, glass wool, rock wool board, foam glass, vitrified micro bead and grade A fireproofing thermal insulation board. However, compared with grade A thermal insulation material, the more welcomed by the market is the organic insulation materials. Thermal insulation material that is determined as grade B is divided into three levels. Grade B1 is grade is flame retardant. Grade B2 is combustible. Grade B3 is flammable.
- Q:What is the function of refractory in ceramics?
- Refractory is used as materials of kiln,sagger and kiln car for ceramic sintering. Its refractoriness is higher than ceramics, and the essential material and tool for ceramic sintering.
- Q:What are grade classifications of the external walls for fireproofing?
- 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3, combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molding polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. See the 2009 edition construction technical measures 4.3.6 Level A insulation material is only for fireproofing, but its thermal insulation performance is not better than organic XPS \\ EPS and other materials. I feel the best insulation materials should be modified phenolic board, which can keep insulation and fireproofing, but the comprehensive unit price is very expensive.
- Q:The performance of refractory material
- As for easticity modulus, you can serach for information on the Internet or specialized books.
- Q:How to understand qualitative and qualitative refractory materials?
- Such as amorphous refractory castable, referred to as bulk loading, cast material, ramming material, refractory clay etc., utensils and other special products. Amorphous refractory material products, refractory heat insulating bricks and experimental and industrial crucible, spraying materials, such as burning bricks, electric melting brick, turn it into required shape and process heat treatment in where it is used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range