Mica piece size : 10mesh,16-40mesh
Mica is stratiform mineral ,Its composed of potassium (K), aluminum (AI),magnesium (Mg),Iron(Fe) and lithium(Li).There are different categories of mica, including white mica, phlogopite, biotite and lepidolite (Lithia mica) . White mica is widely used in industry and national defense because it is elasticity, tenacity and insulativity. it is also acid and alkali resistant, and corrosion roof, which can be stripped, with low coefficient of expansion etc.
The chemical equation: KAI2 (Si3AIO10)(OH.F)2
Sulphur + calcium
Mica powder can be used in paint and coating to reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays or other Light and heat damage to the paint film, promote coating acid and alkali. and insulation, and to t= strengthen its durability , freezing resistance corrosion resistance, water resistance etc. it helps to strengthen the adherence to the layer, improve its intensity, brightness, tenacity and Compaction. As a result ,it is conducive to reduce the ventilation ,to prevent speckle and chaps as well as reduce sediment in the paint. As a prior filler in paint, mica powder can be used to substitute some expensive raw materials in the paint so as to reduce the production cost.
Mica powder is also the basic raw material for mica ceramics products.
Mica powder can be applied in protecting layer of welding rods, conducting wires and electric cables.
It can be use as suspended substance in fire-fighting dry powder.
It can be taken as a filler, a shelter, a lubricating substance, a drawing of patterns in plastics, rubber, asbestos products and sealing materials.
It can also be used as a filler in degreasing agent of cosmetics, in insulating materials of high-frequent electric waves and acid and alkali products.
It can be used as coating in models of Cast metal, the brightening material in aluminum and paint in Plating bath.
- Q:Can the teflon material resist fire?
- Teflon material does not burn, but the heat resistance temperature of it is about 300℃.
- Q:What thickness is needed of the ultra-thin fireproof paint with a fireproof time of 2.5 hours?
- The thickness of steel structure fire retardant coating hasn't been regulated in the steel structure application specification (CECS24:90). The above thickness refers to a certain thickness that must (at least) achieve a certain time of the fire resistance. The thickness of fire-retardant coating in engineering is generally determined according to factory inspection report. We use thin steel structure fire retardant coating: 2.5 hours' fire resistance with the thickness of 4.9 mm; 2.0 hours' fire resistance with the thickness of 3.5 mm; 1.5 hours' fire resistance with the thickness of 1.75 mm; 1.0 hours' fire resistance with thickness of 1.17 mm. I hope I can help you.
- Q:What are the applications of refractory?
- Refractory usually refers to the inorganic non-metallic material, whose refractoriness is above 1580℃. And it can be used for necessary parts. You can search more information on the Internet. It can be used in ferrous metal metallurgy, chemical, ceramics and so on. Fire material generally refers to above 1580 ℃ refractoriness of inorganic material, where the material can be used in corrosion, the network is very strong look, we know that colored when the metallurgical, chemical-resistant ceramics, etc. of industrial production high temperature. Different things are needed in different industries.
- Q:how to classify the fireproofing material levels A1 A2 B1?
- their classification is shown specifically in Fireproof Specification of Building Interior Decoration Design GB 50222-95 appendix A, flammability,inflammability materials, flame retardency, noninflammability: combustion performance of A, B3, B2, B1 materials are divided into
- Q:Does anyone know fire-proof material of fireproof wooden door?
- Fireproof wooden door goes through the flame treatment, so it can prevent fire. Its principle: Fire-retardant treated timber has become flame retardant material itself and its fire endurance has increased. The commonly used method of fire retardant treatment for timber including: Spraying method, soaking method, boiling method, vacuum method, vacuum-pressure method. Spraying method and soaking method are generally used for timber surfaces which are no longer going through planing process, and thin plate fire retardant treatment, whose thickness is less than 10mm .
- Q:What is refractory brick?
- Capability1. Refractory brick is also known as firebrick. It is faint yellow or brownish. Refractory brick with 770 ℃ at high temperatures is called for short firebrick. It is mainly used for building and smelting furnace. It is a refractory material made by fring refractory clay or other refractory material.
- Q:What is the main constituent of refractory brick?
- Primarily magnesium oxide and sodium silicate as binder.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in metallurgy industry?
- Argon-blowing rod, siliceous dry vibrating materials, desulfurizer, slag-stopping ball, stainless steel thermal insulating agent with high efficiency, dry vibration material, sizing nozzle heat-insulating panel, chrome refractory , refractory carstables for ladles, magnesia carbon refractory, package castable, siliceous drainage agent, tundish block, iron trough, deoxidizer, compound deoxidizer,silicon manganese alloy , stemming, floating plug,slagging agent. The main materials are as follows: recarburizer, covering agent, intermediate frequency furnace burden, mould fluxes, insulation thin slag agent, skimmer repair material, joint sealant.
- Q:Why does refractory need to add coarse firstly and then add fine aggregate?
- Binding agent can wrap particles and improve binding effect.
- Q:Which kind of refractory does insulation board belong to ?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range