Mica piece size : 10mesh,16-40mesh
Mica is stratiform mineral ,Its composed of potassium (K), aluminum (AI),magnesium (Mg),Iron(Fe) and lithium(Li).There are different categories of mica, including white mica, phlogopite, biotite and lepidolite (Lithia mica) . White mica is widely used in industry and national defense because it is elasticity, tenacity and insulativity. it is also acid and alkali resistant, and corrosion roof, which can be stripped, with low coefficient of expansion etc.
The chemical equation: KAI2 (Si3AIO10)(OH.F)2
Sulphur + calcium
Mica powder can be used in paint and coating to reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays or other Light and heat damage to the paint film, promote coating acid and alkali. and insulation, and to t= strengthen its durability , freezing resistance corrosion resistance, water resistance etc. it helps to strengthen the adherence to the layer, improve its intensity, brightness, tenacity and Compaction. As a result ,it is conducive to reduce the ventilation ,to prevent speckle and chaps as well as reduce sediment in the paint. As a prior filler in paint, mica powder can be used to substitute some expensive raw materials in the paint so as to reduce the production cost.
Mica powder is also the basic raw material for mica ceramics products.
Mica powder can be applied in protecting layer of welding rods, conducting wires and electric cables.
It can be use as suspended substance in fire-fighting dry powder.
It can be taken as a filler, a shelter, a lubricating substance, a drawing of patterns in plastics, rubber, asbestos products and sealing materials.
It can also be used as a filler in degreasing agent of cosmetics, in insulating materials of high-frequent electric waves and acid and alkali products.
It can be used as coating in models of Cast metal, the brightening material in aluminum and paint in Plating bath.
- Q:How should fireproof building materials be ranked?
- According to our national standard GB8624-97, the combustion performance of building materials are divided into the following levels: A class: Incombustible building materials: the material is almost incombustible. B1 class: Flame-retardant building materials: they are better in fire retardation. It is non-combustible when meeting open fire in the air or under high temperature, and it is difficult for the fire to spread quickly. Besides, when the fire source is removed, combustion stops immediately. B2 class: Combustible building material: It has certain fire retardation. In case of open fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as the spread to wooden pillars, timber roof truss, timber beams, wood stairs, etc. B3 class: Flammable building material: It has no fire retardant effect at all, but is highly flammable with high fire risk. Hope my answer can be accepted.
- Q:What parts of cement kilns are refractories used on?
- In kilns.
- Q:What kinds of fireproof materials does the safe use?
- The fireproof materials of the safe, cement foam. It is often said recently that the safes with cement inside are bad. Actually, it is not like this. Chemical means are taken to make the cement inside safes rise like a leaven dough so as to achieve good insulation. The principle is the cement foam. Fireproof safes with such techniques have good performance in terms of fireproofing and anti-theft. The manufacturing processes of this fireproof safe are highly technical, some safes with poor techniques have problems in quality. Here are some data of the foam cement.
- Q:What is the type of heat resistance property of high temperature electric furnace ?
- According to the levels of refractoriness : Common refractories: & Gt: 1580 ℃ ~ 1770 ℃ advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ ~ 2000 ℃ AAA refractories; 2000 ℃
- Q:What kind of foundry ingot refractory materials are there? Please be more detailed.
- This question is a little bit extensive, because there are too much foundry ingot refractory materials.
- Q:In entering fire door, which material does well?
- About this, I personally advice you to take a look at the building materials market, where will be many options and comparativity would be much better.
- Q:What are the construction measures of refractory material in winter? Please descriptive briefly.
- Binding agent should be attaced great importance to when construction is conducted in winter. Generally if the bingding agent is water or cement, antifreezing measures should be taken.
- Q:What are the refractory materials above 1000℃
- It is a piece of cake to meet your requirement, anyway you can try unshaped castables like corundum and other refractory materials used in steelmaking which are above 1500℃ basically .
- Q:What are the differences between intensive refractory busway and other busways?
- Compact busway is named according to its structure, and fire-resistant busway is named after its uses. Compact busway especially refers to busway which is closely laminated between phases and between phase and shell, and use thin insulating material to achieve the insulation result. suitable for power supply system of alternating current three-phase four-wire, three-phase five-wire system, frequency of 50 ~ 60Hz, rated voltage up to 690V, rated operational current of 250 ~ 5000A, as auxiliary equipment for mining, enterprises and high-rise buildings, and especially suitable for the transformation of workshop and old enterprises. Fire-resistant busway is composed of shell coated with fire retardant paint, bus line wrapped with fire-resistant mica tape and bracket made by refractory insulating material. Bracket has a plurality of grooves where inbedding the bus line and fixed it. There is a busway connecting box at one end of the busway and there is a bus line splitter box in the busway. Fire-resistant busway has excellent insulation properties, which can not only be used continuously in a normal environment, but also can be used in the fire environment continuously for more than one hour, suitable for high-rise buildings and important facilities, replacing the fire-resistant cables to transmit and distribute power .
- Q:What is the offer of fire proofing thermal insulation material?
- The following prices are from the Internet and for your reference only. Hainan fire proofing thermal insulation material ceramic fiber paper aluminum silicate fiber blanket/aluminum oxide fiber insulation cotton insulation pipe 12 yuan Hainan multicrystal mullite/calcium silicate corundum ceramic fiber loose wool short fiber fire proofing thermal insulation material non-asbestos high temperature resistant aluminum silicate fiber insulation cotton fire-resistant material ceramic fiber blanket thermal insulation blanket 28 yuan non-asbestos high temperature resistant aluminum silicate fiber ceramic fiber blanket needled felts insulation blanket fire resistant material thermal insulation cotton blanket reference price: 59 yuan
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range