Mica piece size : 10mesh,16-40mesh
Mica is stratiform mineral ,Its composed of potassium (K), aluminum (AI),magnesium (Mg),Iron(Fe) and lithium(Li).There are different categories of mica, including white mica, phlogopite, biotite and lepidolite (Lithia mica) . White mica is widely used in industry and national defense because it is elasticity, tenacity and insulativity. it is also acid and alkali resistant, and corrosion roof, which can be stripped, with low coefficient of expansion etc.
The chemical equation: KAI2 (Si3AIO10)(OH.F)2
Sulphur + calcium
Mica powder can be used in paint and coating to reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays or other Light and heat damage to the paint film, promote coating acid and alkali. and insulation, and to t= strengthen its durability , freezing resistance corrosion resistance, water resistance etc. it helps to strengthen the adherence to the layer, improve its intensity, brightness, tenacity and Compaction. As a result ,it is conducive to reduce the ventilation ,to prevent speckle and chaps as well as reduce sediment in the paint. As a prior filler in paint, mica powder can be used to substitute some expensive raw materials in the paint so as to reduce the production cost.
Mica powder is also the basic raw material for mica ceramics products.
Mica powder can be applied in protecting layer of welding rods, conducting wires and electric cables.
It can be use as suspended substance in fire-fighting dry powder.
It can be taken as a filler, a shelter, a lubricating substance, a drawing of patterns in plastics, rubber, asbestos products and sealing materials.
It can also be used as a filler in degreasing agent of cosmetics, in insulating materials of high-frequent electric waves and acid and alkali products.
It can be used as coating in models of Cast metal, the brightening material in aluminum and paint in Plating bath.
- Q:What kind of materials can be tested their electrical resistivity in the current refractory industry?
- fused cast bricks, fused zirconia corundum blocks, corundum, high zirconium
- Q:what textures of furnace refractories are good?
- The common one uses the ordinary aluminous fireclay brick and GB / T 3994-2005 insulating fireclay brick. The ones with excellet texture are high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick and GB / T 3995-2006 high alumina insulating firebrick, whose model is A13, the texture is alumina, A13 50u, advanced heat insulating brick B5; intermediate heat insulating brick B2, and so on. Dolomite brick: The formation of coating is of good performance and corrosion resistance, but to some extent, there exsits the f-CaO in the brick, which is easy to hydrate, and hard to transport and storage, thus less using in the production. Magnesia-chrome brick: The formation of coating is good, so it is widely used for burning zone, but the disadvantage is poor thermal shock resistance, coupled with the highly toxic positive Hexavalent Cr, so the international countries that produce and use the magnesia-chrome bricks are gradually reducing. The production unit using this brick now, please find alternatives as soon as possible.
- Q:what kind of refractories is used to make the industrial silicon furnace mouth long life?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick, the smelter of the glassworks is used this kind of lining, and you can contact by private letter.
- Q:what is the material of fixed first rate fire resistant window?
- Fixed first rate fire resistant window is produced by the steel sash windows, steel casement, fireproofing glass. Fireproof windows, is composed by steel window frame, steel casement, fire-proofing glass. it refers to the window which can isolate and stop the fire spreading. The fire window product is named after the main material of window frame and the window casement, window frames is made of steel, casement is made of wood or the sash frame is made of wood and the casement is made of fire window.
- Q:How long is the fire resistant limit for ultra thin fire retardant coating?
- The fire resistant limit of ultra-thin fire retardant coating is 1.5 hours, generally fire resisting time for thin fire retardant coatings does not exceed 1.5 hours. If the time exceeds 1.5 hours, thick fire resistive coating should be uesd. There is no detailed stipulation for ultra-thin fire retardant coating, and the thickness of the inside is the fire resistance limit shall reach certain time(at least). If fire resistance limit is 2.5 hours, the thickness shall be 4.9mm. If the fire resistance limit is 2 hours, the thickness is 3.5mm. If fire resistance limit is 1.5 hour, the thickness should be 1.75mm.
- Q:What are the applications of refractory in petroleum?
- It can be used in chemical filler.
- Q:What kind of material is refractory fiber?
- Refractory fiber, also known as ceramic fiber, is a fibrous thermal insulation refractory. Refractory fiber, also known as ceramic fiber, is a fibrous thermal insulation refractory. It has the characteristics of ordinary fibers, such as softness, flexibility, having a certain tensile strength. And it can be further processed into a variety of products such as paper, wire, rope, tape, blankets and felts. Besides, it has high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance which ordinary fibers don't have. As a fire retardant and thermal insulated material, it has been widely used in metallurgy, chemical, machinery, building materials, shipbuilding, aviation, aerospace and other industrial sectors.
- Q:How to distinguish the fire resistant level of construction materials?
- Division of fire resistant level of building material: 1, It can be divided into five levels according to the importance: a, special class: commerative, historic, international and national buildings. b, Class A: high-grade residential architecture and public building. c, class B: middle-grade residential architecture and public building. d, class C: orinary residential architecture and public building. 2, It can be divided into four grades according to fireproof performance: Fire resistance level buildings is divided into four levels. Standard of fire resistant level is based on the combustion performance and fire endurance of main components of the house. 3, It can be divided into 4 levels according to durable life: a, A grade durable life, over 100 years, for important buildings and high-rise buildings. b, second level durable life, from 50 to 100 years, for ordinary buildings. c, third level durable life, from 25 to 50 years, for secondary buildings. D, fourth level durable life, less than15 years , for temporary buildings. I hope my answers will help you.
- Q:Who knows the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating requirements?
- The requirements of Department of Housing and the Ministry of Public Security No. 46: Residential buildings: the height of building is greater than 100 meters, the combustion performance of insulation materials should be level A. The other civil buildings: 24≤ height
- Q:Can refractory be used as sealing element?
- It can. For example, fiber ceramics can resist high temperature! !
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range