Mica piece size : 10mesh,16-40mesh
Mica is stratiform mineral ,Its composed of potassium (K), aluminum (AI),magnesium (Mg),Iron(Fe) and lithium(Li).There are different categories of mica, including white mica, phlogopite, biotite and lepidolite (Lithia mica) . White mica is widely used in industry and national defense because it is elasticity, tenacity and insulativity. it is also acid and alkali resistant, and corrosion roof, which can be stripped, with low coefficient of expansion etc.
The chemical equation: KAI2 (Si3AIO10)(OH.F)2
Sulphur + calcium
Mica powder can be used in paint and coating to reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays or other Light and heat damage to the paint film, promote coating acid and alkali. and insulation, and to t= strengthen its durability , freezing resistance corrosion resistance, water resistance etc. it helps to strengthen the adherence to the layer, improve its intensity, brightness, tenacity and Compaction. As a result ,it is conducive to reduce the ventilation ,to prevent speckle and chaps as well as reduce sediment in the paint. As a prior filler in paint, mica powder can be used to substitute some expensive raw materials in the paint so as to reduce the production cost.
Mica powder is also the basic raw material for mica ceramics products.
Mica powder can be applied in protecting layer of welding rods, conducting wires and electric cables.
It can be use as suspended substance in fire-fighting dry powder.
It can be taken as a filler, a shelter, a lubricating substance, a drawing of patterns in plastics, rubber, asbestos products and sealing materials.
It can also be used as a filler in degreasing agent of cosmetics, in insulating materials of high-frequent electric waves and acid and alkali products.
It can be used as coating in models of Cast metal, the brightening material in aluminum and paint in Plating bath.
- Q:What are the materials of class A fire resistant window?
- Environmentally friendily, non-poisoned non-peculiar smell, non-radioactive; non-combustible, fireproof, moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant; easy to operate, lightweight, high strength, themal insulation, sound insulation; able to be cut, planed, sawed and carved. It also meets GB8624 -2006A1 level non-combustible standards. Lightweight, high strength, anti-aging, corrosion resistance; meeting the GB / T20285-2006 Opium (AQ1) safety and environmentally friendly products; Foamed fire door core board specifications: 2100 × 900 × (26 ~ 65) mm; 2050 × 850 × (26-65), and many other specifications. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:How long is the fire resistant limit for ultra thin fire retardant coating?
- According to the "code for fire protection design of tall buildings", the fire resistance time of the component is at the first level: 3 hours, beam: 2 hours, floor: 1.5 hours;if fire resistance level is level 2, the requirement for time of fire resistance component is the column: 2.5 hours, beam: 1.5 hours, floor: 1 hours. For fire resistant coating, fire resistance time for ultra-thin fire retardant coating is less than 1.5 hours. If the time exceeds 1.5 hours, thick fire resistive coating should be uesd.
- Q:What are the insulation fireproofing materials?
- Insulated shoes, insulated gloves, tape (cloth, plastic, as well as waterproof) yellow wax tube, mouth care, fireproof (ie asbestos cloth is sold by jin) there is pressure-caps black tape, waterproof tape ,casing. There are glass fiber needle felt is widely used in electrical, chemical, construction, transportation, automotive and other industries interlayer insulation and silencer system, and used as an insulating fireproof material.
- Q:What is the definition and classification of amorphous fire resistance materials?
- 9.8. brick made of refractory bone material and powder material can be used directly or after adding appropriate liquid formulation Refractory paint. Refractory slinging material 6. Prefabricated cubes, bonding agent or other additives. fire-resistance sparying material compround additives. Refractory pressed into the material, binder. Refractory ramming material 3, The material is a new fire proof material without calcination Heavy aggregate and lightweight aggregate: Inorganic binding agent and organic bond, its fire resistance is not less than 1580. Refractory castables 2 mouldable refractory Classification according to the type of bonding agent: 1. Classification according to refractory aggregate. According to the production and construction method, refractory mud or refractory mire, with a certain proportion of the mixture
- Q:What are Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials?
- 1. Foam ceramic insulation board Foam ceramic insulation board is made of inorganic ceramic material by high temperature baking and is called ceramic insulation plate for short. 2. Composite cement foaming insulation board With cement, fly-ash and micro-silica, composite cement foaming insulation board is a kind of hole-closed lightweight hydrophobic insulation board made by foaming, maintenance,cuttign and processing. 3. Aerated concrete panel Using lightweight material, silicious material and foaming agent and so on, aerated concrete panel is a lightweight concrete panel made by high pressure steaming. 4. Rock wool board With natural igneous rock as material and thermosetting resin as binder, rock wool board is a panel made by melting in high temperature through centrifugation. I hope it can help you.
- Q:What are the specifications of fireclay bricks?
- Hello: I'm glad to answer your questions! Sizes of refractory brick (mm) 230 * 114 * 65 Xiaoshang Refractory Materials Factory in Zibo city has a relatively large market share, and the products are of high quality at a price of 490 yuan per ton. The cost performance is relatively high and the products are popular in the industry. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.
- Q:What are the requirements of refractory temperature of refractory brick?
- Refractory temperature of refractory brick is 1650 degree.
- Q:Who know what kind of fire shutter fire rating are there?
- There is no national standard for fire protection performance of fire roller shutter in China, and now the executive standard of GB14102-2005 "fire shutter": F1, fire-resistant time 1.50h; F2, fire-resistant time 2.00h; F3, fire-resistant time 3.00h; F4, fire-resistant time was 4.00h before the national standards of fire shutter grading is introduced, expert advice that fire resistance test be made according to national standard, to reach back fire surface temperature rise requirements, if the refractory limit is greater than or equal to 3.0h, it is said to be super fire shutter, if test not inspect unexposed surface temperature rise as a judgement of the conditions, the door is referred to as ordinary fire shutter doors. I hope my answer can help you
- Q:Does anyone know the refractory temperature of fire-resistant glass?
- Ordinary glass will be completely liquefied in the furnace of about 1100 degrees for half an hour and will not deform below 600 degrees. toughened glass fire-resistant glass is the product of ordinary glass after being processed Glass will mainly burst after encountering fire. When unevenly heated or encountering sudden drastic changes in temperature, ordinary glass will burst if the sharp temperature difference is over 70-120 degrees and toughened glass will burst at 200 degrees. It is not yet clear of the bursting temperature for the refractory glass. (I hope this answer can help you!) Hope you adopt !)
- Q:What are the requirements for the performance of refractory materials?
- Performance requirements for electric furnace lining refractory: 1, sufficient refractoriness and softening point. Because of eletric arc, the inner surface temperature of lining can be as high as 1500 to 1800 degree. 2, strong resistance to slag. Because the dust penetrate into the furnace through pore lining, and the refractory material subject to loss, leading to spalling. 3, good thermal and shock resistance. Because during steelmaking, opening door and lifting of the furnace will lead to sudden changes in the temperature of the furnace lining refractory material, so spalling and cracking may occur, damaging the lining premature. 4, enough strength, because the lining is impact during charging, tilted when vibration,and eroded by metal, slag and airflow. 5, the thermal conductivity shall be small, and the conductivity shall be low. The commonly used furnace refractories are dolomite brick, magnesia brick, high alumina brick, silica brick and magnesia ramming etc.. Because of different working conditions of the various parts of the furnace, the refractory materials are not the same.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range