Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Big leak under kitchen & bathroom sink! Help!?
- you should proabably get that checked,, if you don't want to replace it.. its the safest way out.
- Q:Bugs in the bathroom sink??
- tell your parents to make him clean it out before it goes to the rest of the house
- Q:how do you fix a hole and crack in a Porcelain bathroom sink?
- The hardware stores sell porcelain repair kits w/ instructions. But the best thing to do is replace it.
- Q:why did my bathroom sink randomly explode?
- There was a buildup of methane gas that probably originated in the plumbing under a toilet. What made it ignite is the creepy thing. You need to find out what that was because it has the potential for doing it again! That stuff is held down there by the trap under the sink until it accumulates and is explosive.
- Q:what is the best drain cleaner for the bathroom sink?
- Before you resort to a snake try this first. Under the sink the waste lines form a U. This is called a p-trap. You want to disconnect this. The trap is full of water (most likely funky water). Place a small pan or something like that under it so as to catch the water instead of letting it spill all over. You unscrew the fittings to remove it. It will require a pair of channel locks to loosen them, and then you can unscrew them by hand after you've loosened them. You will most likely find hair and assorted build up in the trap itself and in the drain tube that runs from the under side of the sink into the p-trap. This will also most likely be filled with hair etc. too. Clean all the pieces as best you can. It's nasty so be prepared for it. Reconnect everything and run water to see if that has relieved the problem. Make sure you tightened the fittings back adequately. Check for water leaks. If you find any, you will need to tighten the fitting/fittings a little more. You do not crank these fittings as tight as possible, but they must be snug. It's a feel thing. You get it with experience. If it drains fine you're good if not, you'll need to remove all the drain lines and run a snake through the lines to clear debris built up further into the drain lines. I don't recommend any liquid drain cleaners. Most contain a product called lye that can cause the debris to harden.
- Q:I am a basin loaded up to useless, and now split, how is it going
- There is a problem with the installation
- Q:Kohler's washbasin is better than TOTO's washbasin
- LZ is the style of the problem, choose the other is different!
- Q:My family's bathroom washbasin on the stainless steel shelf, rusty, how to do it?
- A kind of special stainless steel to rust after the end of the bright as a new remember to keep the shelf dry and then often wipe with a dry cloth so that it is not easy to rust
- Q:What is the best way to clear a clog bathroom sink drain?
- If possible get you garden hose and rap a wash cloth around it to get a good seal have the overflow plugged and have some one turn it on slowly the clog could be deeper in the drain this will put more presser on the clog clearing every thing out of the way
- Q:How do I unclog my bathroom sink?
- It's most likely hair buildup that causes most of these clogs. The fix is easy, if you know what you are doing and have the tools, to remove the U-tube trap and clean it out. You can use Drano, or some other chemical product to do the job, and they often work well. If you have any TSP Cleaning powder, use that and a few pots or kettles of boiling water, that often does the trick. If you have a wire coat hanger, you can cut that, make a small hook, and try to remove the hair ball. Or go under the sink, and if you have a pop up sink unit, take it out, and pull up the pop up plug, as they tend to collect all that hair. Clean it, and put in back in place.
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range