Glued steel fibers are filaments of wire, deformed and cut to lengths, for reinforcement of concrete, mortar and other composite materials, with hooked ends. It is easy to separate in the mixer and can avoid balling in concrete compared to individual steel fibers
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
Glued steel fiber
30, 35, 50, 60
Tensile strength (Mpa)
- Q:What is the difference between pallet expanders that can be taken out and others that will be cemented?
- Both types expand the palate. The difference is that remove able ones are used to obtain a smaller amount of expansion than a cemented one. The one that is cemented can engage the teeth in a more rigid manner and can be more effective in obtaining extra width. The cemented ones usually work quicker and compliance is not a problem. Compliance relates to the tendency for people who have removable ones to take them out. When they are out they are not expanding. Each case is different. Some require cemented ones and others can get away with removable ones.
- Q:how to start new cement industry?
- A new cement industry or a new cement company? Are you actually going to be dealing in cement or is it actually going to be some sort of concrete product manufacturing? It is common for people who are not familiar with concrete to call concrete cement which is only the binder for the final product.
- Q:What are the ingredients of cement?
- Cement Ingredients
- Q:New cement, when the price of 260 yuan per ton, the monthly sales of 45 tons, each sold 1 ton of this cement need to pay a total cost of manufacturers and other costs a total of 100
- 01 yuan, which is to achieve the monthly profit plan, the monthly sales to be B = 9000 / (10001-100) = (tons) [Earth can have so much cement? To
- Q:Cement grinding aids are chemical or building materials ah what is based on ah?
- Belong to the chemical category, the type of cement grinding agent and the type of concrete admixture company is the same
- Q:Top 10 interview question about cement marketing?
- 1) Why do you want to apply for this position? 2) Did you consider applying to other areas or positions aside from cement marketing? 3) How do you handle pressure? How do you cope up with a stressful situation? 4) You think you could handle traveling to different places for a price of a good deal? 5) How could you market a cement product with little money at hand? 6) How well do you think you can handle a customer? 7) Do you choose a customer? 8) How will you handle a difficult customer? 9) Is promptness important in dealing with customer? Or is it just a minor thing for you thinking that a customer could wait? 10) Do you have any cement experience? If none, do you think you can handle job?
- Q:how do I acurately figure required cement for a concrete pad?
- just call the cement company and give them your figures and they will tell u and be very close nvr hurts to hv a little more than not enogh to finish job
- Q:Senior prank involves cementing, need help?
- Usually, you mix it in a wheel barrel then poor it.
- Q:Is a Cemented or Uncemented Prosthesis Better?
- The response to this differs for various people. Because each person’s condition is exclusive, the physician and also you must weigh the pros and cons. Cemented substitutes tend to be more commonly used for older, less active people and individuals with weak bones, for example individuals who've brittle bones, while uncemented substitutes tend to be more commonly used for more youthful, more active people. Research has shown that cemented and uncemented prostheses have comparable rates of success. Studies also indicate that if you want one more hip replacement, or revision, the rates of success for cemented and uncemented prostheses are comparable. However, more lengthy-term data can be found in the U . s . States for stylish substitutes with cemented prostheses, because doctors have used them here because the late sixties, whereas uncemented prostheses weren't introduced before the late seventies. The main drawback to an uncemented prosthesis may be the extended recovery period. Since it requires a very long time for that natural bone to develop and fix towards the prosthesis, you aren't uncemented substitutes must limit activities for approximately 3 several weeks to safeguard the stylish joint. Also, it's more prevalent for somebody by having an uncemented prosthesis to see leg discomfort within the several weeks following a surgery, as the bone keeps growing in to the prosthesis.
- Q:Is hydraulic cement the best to repair cracks, holes in empty pool?
- Gail; Hydraulic cement swells as it cures, its exactly what you should use in a concrete pool.
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range