Glued steel fibers are filaments of wire, deformed and cut to lengths, for reinforcement of concrete, mortar and other composite materials, with hooked ends. It is easy to separate in the mixer and can avoid balling in concrete compared to individual steel fibers
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
Glued steel fiber
30, 35, 50, 60
Tensile strength (Mpa)
- Q:What is the best method for homemade Cement?(Not Concrete)?
- I am pretty sure the Romans created cement and needless to say they didn't have a Home Depot to buy cement by the bag at. The guy is asking if you had to how can you make homemade cement. What you need is limestone, clay and bauxite which contains small amounts of iron and aluminum. Crush the limestone-(30%) into fine powder mix with clay-(65%) and add about 5% crushed bauxite. That's it you have cement! Like any homemade recipe ingredient quality will vary so there is sure to be some trial and error.
- Q:Building materials sales company operating license business scope how to write
- (Except for dangerous goods), building waterproofing materials, cement products, industrial products, industrial products and other materials, according to their own specific business business, the following is a detailed business scope: construction company business scope: building materials, supplies, stainless steel products, aluminum products, chemical raw materials and products Insulation and anti-corrosion coatings, thermal insulation materials, waterproof leak-proof materials, pipes, valves and so on.
- Q:the difference of concrete &cement?
- Is this a question or a statement?
- Q:Is contact cement non conductive?
- contact cement is rubber based, so it is not conductive. but it is also not very strong and easily rubbed off. a better option would be 5 minute clear Epoxy, stong and durable and plastic based so also non-conductive.
- Q:Cost of laying cement?
- That should be more than easy enough to do yourself. A little research on the internet or a friend that might know something would be ideal. Cement is a little pricey right now, but, that is a small enough area it shouldn't be much of a factor. We're talking about maybe between $100-$200 for cement.
- Q:describing porridge.. as thick as cement and as bland as?
- Thick as library paste but doesn't taste as good.
- Q:Epoxy glue vs PVC cement?
- Both products have specific duties by trying to use one against another product is asking for trouble. Manufactures design a product also design a product to fuse them together with similar items of theirs.And when some bright spark comes along wants to glue these products together with something else makes me wonder the mentality of some people. Epoxy glue glues only epoxy products PVC cement is only for gluing pvc pipes Cheers!
- Q:What is the best cement out there and where can I get it?
- If you are talking about builders cement you can buy white cement from builders merchants. In the UK it is known as Snowcem and if mixed with silica sand it sets snow white. If you are talking about a glue type cement go to your local hardware store and seek their advice.
- Q:what is portland composite cement?
- its a cement where can be poured in colder weather and has strength as well as Resistance to cracking compared to standard portland cement.
- Q:how many cubic meters of cement are there in a 40 kgs. (94lbs) bag of portland cement?
- The Specific Gravity of Portland Cement is 3.15 so there are 0.0127m3 of Portland cement in a 40kg bag measured as a solid. As the density of the cement in the bag is about 1506kg/m3 (allowing for the voids between the grains) the volume of a 40kg bag is about 0.0266m3
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range