Glued steel fibers are filaments of wire, deformed and cut to lengths, for reinforcement of concrete, mortar and other composite materials, with hooked ends. It is easy to separate in the mixer and can avoid balling in concrete compared to individual steel fibers
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
Glued steel fiber
30, 35, 50, 60
Tensile strength (Mpa)
- Q:What is a good pair of shoes for working on a cement floor?
- Soft rubber soles. They will wear out faster but will save your knees and feet. If you stand in one place very long also add a rubber mat to the floor. The more cushioning the better.
- Q:how many wheel barrows in a cubic yard of cement?
- 9 (3 cubic ft) barrows or 14 (2 cubic ft) barrows
- Q:what is the difference between concrete and cement?
- Cement is an ingredient in concrete. Portland cement is a common ingredient in many different forms of concrete, masonry mix, tile grout, thinset mortar. There are different types of Portland cement (Type I, Type II, Type III), one is white, which contains no iron and is more often used when colored concrete is needed. The strength of the final result depends to a very great extent on how it is allowed to cure. Most concrete reaches about 80% of its final strength in about 3 days, but for maximum hardness it should be allowed to cure for about 10 days to a week. This is done by keeping the concrete wet and not allowing it to dry out. Even so, concrete will contiue to harden for years. A basic concrete mix will contain about 1 part sand, 1 part gravel (you can use pea gravel), 1/2 part portland cement, and about 1/4 part water. The water may need to be adjusted depending up the dampness of the sand and gravel. When mixing, after all the ingredients are blended together, allow it to stand for about 5 to 10 minutes and then mix it again. It is now ready for use and will be workable for about an hour or so, although I have used it for considerably longer periods if it is kept mixed and not allowed to begin to set up too quickly.
- Q:How many 80 lbs bags of cement to do a 12 ft by 8 inch wall?
- You're missing a dimension... 8 ft. thick by 12 ft. long by (?) ft. tall? Volume requires 3 dimensions. Edit: Based on your inability to comprehend the basic spatial nature of our universe, I recommend that you never work with concrete... You'll probably hurt yourself.
- Q:What exactly is Oilfield cement?
- I have never worked in the Oil Patch, but I believe oilfield cement is a mixture of sand, aggregate and a barium compound (barium carbonate, maybe). If you look at the Periodic Table, you will see that barium lies under calcium, and has the same properties (more or less). Since barium is denser, when an over-pressured oil reservoir is breached, this mixture plugs up the drill hole until the well can be capped. This is a major use of the element barium.
- Q:Does anyone that had braces when they were younger still have cement on their teeth?
- Nope. i've got have been given had braces for over a month and after eating soda, now no longer some thing befell. no count if it somewhat is on your mouth, i'm useful it somewhat is not poisonous hun. i could propose now no longer eating soda as a lot, regardless of the indisputable certainty that, simply by certainty soda motives cavities easily and a hollow section with braces could in elementary words reason the orthodontist to could desire to save them on a lot a lot longer. it somewhat is greater useful to in elementary words drink water or yet yet another helthy dtink as nicely, as soda is somewhat volatile do to the severe fructose corn syrup and all the flexibility.
- Q:How Can I Take Off Cement From A Cat?
- she need to go to the vet asap the cement is eating her skin and if you pull it could tear her skin the vet can help and put her under antesia so she is not in pain
- Q:can you make paint from cement mix?
- You can use powdered cement products mixed with a bonding solution as the liquid to enhance their stickiness, and you can also use concrete dyes to match a lot of different colors. These products are available at most big box retailers in their concrete area. The dyes are about $6 for a 12 oz. bottle
- Q:Any one know the differnt ratios of sand and cement for the different strengths of concrete eg. 25N 35N etc.?
- Cement to aggregate ratios do not determine concrete strength. The water to cement ratio is what determines strength. Sand, gravel and other aggregates act as a bonding agent. Normal ratio is 7-15% cement to 14-21% water with remaining percentage as the aggregate.
- Q:how and where can we purchase cement clinker?
- Cement Clinker is an intermediate product of cement production. Specifically it is the rocky material that came out of the kiln and cooled. The next step would be to grind it in the finish mill to produce cement. The best place to get it is from a cement producing plant.
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range