PVC floor glue is very matched with the PVC Tile Floor, water-base, every kg can cover 7-9 SQM
PVC Elastic Floor Glue is a sort of one-component dispersive water-base adhesive, of high initial viscidity and coating property. It is an ideal choice for binding various kinds of coiled or flaky homogeneous penetrative PVC floor. The construction cost is very low, every Kg can cover 7-9 Sqm.
Its advantages is as follows:
1. Solventless and environmentally friendly;
2. Simple construction and economical dosage;
3. Of high initial viscosity;
4. Working time as long as 24 hours;
5. High workability;
6. Anti-plasticizer formula;
7. High resistance to extrusion and shock after solidification.
- Q:How can rubber be made into rubber when it is made?
- Rubber made of rubber products, to be mixed, vulcanized, trimming and many other processes to make rubber products, is a complex processing plant produced.
- Q:How to test the abrasion resistance of rubber?
- It is mainly divided into two kinds of natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is made from rubber, rubber and grass. Synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers. Rubber products are widely used in industry or in all fields of life. It has a wide range of uses.  can also be divided into rubber with natural rubber, general rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, silicone rubber, butadiene rubber, butyl rubber, EPDM rubber, chloroprene rubber types.
- Q:Which is better waterproof performance, neoprene or silica gel?
- High temperature silicone rubber is mainly used for making all kinds of silicone rubber products, while room temperature silicone rubber is mainly used as adhesives, potting materials or dies. The maximum amount of heat curing type, heat curing type and methyl silicone rubber (MQ), methyl vinyl silicone rubber (VMQ, dosage and product grades at most), methyl vinyl silicone rubber (PVMQ low temperature resistance and radiation resistance), there are other eyes of silicone rubber, fluorine rubber and so on.
- Q:Is polyurethane and polyurethane rubber one thing?
- Plastics, such as Taiwan and Hongkong, are commonly referred to as plastics, so there is little point in distinguishing between plastics and rubber. From a theoretical point of view, the distinction between plastic and rubber is generally based on whether the glass transition temperature (Tg) of the material is above normal or below normal. Polymers that are generally less than Tg at normal temperature are called plastics (e.g., polyethylene, Tg, -78 degrees), while polymers with Tg temperatures higher than normal are called rubber.
- Q:What is rubber good for making weapons?
- In the event of war, import and export trade will break, how much a country has a rubber, determines the country can produce a large number of tires and other rubber products, these products will be required for the normal running of the country, when the war came, transport of various materials to manufacture materials, medical aid, in almost every kind of things all the rubber and rubber are inseparable, control, control of the war is almost
- Q:What is the difference between a thermoforming machine and an injection molding machine in a rubber plant?
- A press forming machine is a machine that changes the solid material into a definite shape by pressure. The injection molding machine changes the viscous semi solid to a certain shape by pressure.
- Q:What is the difference between silicone rubber and silicone rubber?
- The word language belongs to the chaos of the silica gel in above, there is no accurate way, and the types of silica can be divided into organic and inorganic silica gel, we in the life of common orthopedic medical cosmetic is divided into inorganic silica gel is a kind of amorphous chemicals into different pore structures which belongs to a liquid form of silica gel. It can be used in human tissue because it is non-toxic, no stimulation, no response to any material, has good stability, in addition to the medical industry in other industries can effectively use the strong adsorptive force so as beer silica gel, silica gel desiccant, viscose and so on
- Q:What is rubber made of?
- Early rubber was made from latex of rubber trees, rubber grass and other materials made of flexible, insulating, impermeable and air.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of rubber products
- Styrene butadiene rubber SBR(Styrene Butadiene Copolymer) and butadiene styrene copolymers, compared with natural rubber of uniform quality, less foreign body, has better wear resistance and aging resistance, but the mechanical strength is weak, can be combined with natural rubber mixing. Non - oily material advantages: low cost, good water resistance, hardness below 70 with good elasticity, high hardness with poor shortcomings: compression, does not recommend the use of ozone, acid, oil, oil and fat ester and most hydrocarbons. Widely used in tire industry, shoes, cloth and conveyor belt industry etc..
- Q:Why does rubber burn black smoke?
- Synthetic rubber inside will be artificially adding carbon black, to reinforce and improve the wear resistance and reduce the cost. For example, many synthetic rubber: butadiene rubber, chloroprene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber must be reinforced in order to achieve the use of carbon black, tensile strength, elongation and wear ideal.
CYTRUBBER, specially produces wire braided rubber hose,spiral rubber hose,super high pressure rubber hose,pneumatic hose,sand blast hose,oxygen blowing hose,drilling hose,hydraulic cylinder,metal hose and various rubber products.With the merits of high pressure resistance,small bending radius,strong fatigue resistance,long lifespan and so on,our products are widely used in metallurgy,oil drilling,engineering machines,mining,various hydraulic machines and etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1.5 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range