Item-Melamine Faced MDF
1220x2440mm, 915x2135mm or as clients requirement
2.5~25mm (Such as 2.5mm, 2.7mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm,
15mm, 17mm, 18mm, 25mm, ect.)
Melamine faced (one side or both side melamine faced)
Matt, textured, glossy or embossed
Solid color (such as grey, white, black, red, blue, orange, green, yellow, ect.) &
wood grain (such as beech, cherry, walnut, teak, oak, maple, sapele, ect More than 300 kinds color are available.
Melamine Paper Gram
Wood fiber (poplar, pine or combi)
E0, E1 or E2
A grade or as clients requirement
720~750kg/m3 (thickness>6mm), 830~850kg/m3 (thickness≤6mm)
Modulus of Elasticity
Static Bending Strength
Surface Bonding Strength
Internal Bonding Strength
Screw Holding Ability
Usage & Performance
Melamine MDF is widely used for furniture, interior decoration and
With good properties,
such as, acid & alkali resistant,
heat resistant, easy fabricability, anti-static, easy cleaning, long-lasting and
no seasonal effect.
Standard export pallet packing
T/T or L/C at sight
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight
1) Good Raw Materials and High quality
2) More repeated using times
3) Good packing and fast shipment
4) Delivery the right products according to different level of requirement
5) High performance/price ratio
1.What's your company property ?
More than 10 factories to meet your various needs.
2.Free samples ?
Samples are free. As for the cost of courier , we will give back to you in the payment of the trial order .
3.What's your delivery time ?
The goods will be deliveried wthin 15 days after recepit of the deposit .
- Q:im about to convert to islam and i need a prayer rug could anyone help me?
- Wouldn't just any old rug do?
- Q:how to play checker rug?
- try to check the help option
- Q:What do you mean by the number and the needle step of the carpet?
- According to the thickness of the line spacing, big and small, but not a line represents a line, some 10, 20 root root induction as a can, mainly to see whether it is suitable for the material, design is reasonable, the design ideas and design the habit of manual craftsmen.
- Q:how to get a dirty rug clean?
- Here is a site that I would highly recommend. They have very high quality stain removal techniques. I would suggest repeating the process after the first application, and rinsing the rug out with cool water in between applications. Best of luck!
- Q:What do you call this type of rug?
- Think okorder.com/
- Q:Putting wire Hole in a Stretched Carpet?
- If you need to drill a hole for a cable, don t try to go through carpet. Use a bit as small as possible to just get the wire through.. Carefully pull back the carpet just a bit ( a few inches) between the base board and the carpet. Drill at a slight angle between the carpet and the base board and between the tack strip. After running the cable, the carpet can be put back in place easily. Never drill through carpet, it can snag and pull threads out. And if you happen to have a continuous filament carpet, you can pull a whole row of carpet threads out. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Construction technology of the linking of floor tile and carpet
- There are several ways: there is a very small T-shaped mound layer, find a careful worker to instal it at the edge of the tile, and then press the carpet into the T-shaped mound layer, it also should be done carefully, the carpet needs to be cut exactly, because it will come out if cut smaller. The second one is the direct pressure method, the carpet side closer to tiles should be rolled like clothes, or it will have rough selvedge after a long time. exact size is very important for rolling, the carpet is better three mm or so lower than floor tiles after finished. it is ok to install carpet hook at the edge of tiles.
- Q:Has anyone bought a Persian area rug from OKorder?
- I/ve bought multiple rugs from OKorder. In fact, I decorated my newly built master bedroom in a Moroccan theme, using 5 rugs I bought on OKorder. I was totally satisfied. They were all older rugs, and did not have the fringe intact, but that didn't bother me. Just read the descriptions carefully. Pay attention to the number of threads per inch. The more, the better the rug. Good luck!
- Q:How to remove laundry detergent from rug?
- Wait for a nice hot day, then with your garden hose , hose it down. I would say better to wash all of the rug at the same time, if you spot clean only, you will be left with clean patches and rest will look bad, Be sure to wash when the weather is hot , so this way the carpet will dry through out
- Q:is it better to have industrial carpet at home than regular carpet? regarding collection dust?
- I had industrial carpet (white) in my home and loved it. It was very thick and plush and cleaning was no problem and vacuuming was very easy. I would definitely recommend it. But the best is hardwood floors. Industrial carpeting is expensive and I can get bamboo (50 year guarantee) for $2.12 a square foot at Costco. Bamboo is a sustainable resource, also. I love it and I have six animals in the house.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range