Item-Melamine Faced MDF
1220x2440mm, 915x2135mm or as clients requirement
2.5~25mm (Such as 2.5mm, 2.7mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm,
15mm, 17mm, 18mm, 25mm, ect.)
Melamine faced (one side or both side melamine faced)
Matt, textured, glossy or embossed
Solid color (such as grey, white, black, red, blue, orange, green, yellow, ect.) &
wood grain (such as beech, cherry, walnut, teak, oak, maple, sapele, ect More than 300 kinds color are available.
Melamine Paper Gram
Wood fiber (poplar, pine or combi)
E0, E1 or E2
A grade or as clients requirement
720~750kg/m3 (thickness>6mm), 830~850kg/m3 (thickness≤6mm)
Modulus of Elasticity
Static Bending Strength
Surface Bonding Strength
Internal Bonding Strength
Screw Holding Ability
Usage & Performance
Melamine MDF is widely used for furniture, interior decoration and
With good properties,
such as, acid & alkali resistant,
heat resistant, easy fabricability, anti-static, easy cleaning, long-lasting and
no seasonal effect.
Standard export pallet packing
T/T or L/C at sight
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight
1) Good Raw Materials and High quality
2) More repeated using times
3) Good packing and fast shipment
4) Delivery the right products according to different level of requirement
5) High performance/price ratio
1.What's your company property ?
More than 10 factories to meet your various needs.
2.Free samples ?
Samples are free. As for the cost of courier , we will give back to you in the payment of the trial order .
3.What's your delivery time ?
The goods will be deliveried wthin 15 days after recepit of the deposit .
- Q:To rug an 'old' horse this winter?
- Once it starts getting colder out, watch him for signs of being cold, such as shivering. If giving him a little more grain doesn't help, I would rug him. It's all up to how he is on his own. I would at least put a light blanket on when it's windy, if he has grown a winter coat. If his coat isn't as thick as it should be, I would rug him with a heavier rug. If you're concerned about a rug being too warm, go out to the paddock every few hours and stick your hand under the blanket. If he's sweating, it's too heavy. If he's toasty and not sweaty, he's good.
- Q:Carpet protectors for heavy recliner sofas?
- Hi, I am a carpet fitter and have been for 7 years. One of the biggest parts of my job is moving furniture for the eldery customers so I can fit the carpet. You do see coaster type things under chairs and sofa's etc. This seems to make very little if any difference at all. The only advice I can give you is to avoid underlay and go for a thin pile carpet as that does help with preventing an indentation. If the sofa or chairs way a lot you will get a slight indentation anyway. Although avoiding underlay will not feel nearly as nice to walk on. You may be able to buy specialist one's but if you put enough pressure on a particular area/area's of a carpet you will get an indentation. Please message me for further help and I will be more than willing to do so. Joe Kingsland Floors
- Q:What material is good for office's doorway carpet?
- The door before the blanket or carpet. Chenille is more good-looking and comfortable, but it can not wipe the shoes
- Q:wanna put fuzz rug down without taking out wooden flooring?
- Do you want a permanent installation of wall-to-wall carpeting or an area rug? The first needs to be done professionally and they use carpet strips; this does, however, put lots of holes in wood flooring. An area rug can be placed over a rug pad and this keeps it in place, as well as furniture that sits on it. You never remove wood flooring before putting down a fuzz rug.
- Q:How do you keep an area rug from shedding?
- Most rugs shed, but they do get significantly better over time. You just have to stick with it. Vacuum it regularly to tease out the bits of fluff that are ready to go. I myself got a new rug on Saturday, but it sounds like the next 6-12 months will be hell...!
- Q:How to get blue WKD out of a cream carpet?
- I don't know what wkd is, but here is a way to remove most stains that can be removed. A cup of warm water with 2 drops of a liquid laundry soap, mix well. Using your fingers dampen the carpet fibers. Try not to get the back of the carpet wet. After the carpet is wet , make a big pile of white paper towels on top of the wet spot. Now put a weight on top that will not rust or bleed from the water. Maybe a cookie sheet with a brick on top. Leave it covered for 12 to 24 hours. Remove . Look at the paper towel if the stain has transferred to the paper you are on the right track. Just keep doing it until its gone. There is a chance that the wkd has removed the color from the carpet and you can not fix it. Also you may have set the stain with the wine. For your information carpet cleaners have equipment and stain removers that home owners can not buy. Calling a carpet cleaner is a lot less money than replacing the carpet. One last word , your home owners insurance company may cover the cost of replacement.
- Q:Burnsville Carpet Cleaning?
- Hiring a carpet cleaning company would be much costlier for you if are looking for long term. Better you should buy a carpet cleaning machines use yourself. Its easy to use take very less time.
- Q:using oxiclean in a carpet cleaning machine?
- Oxy clean has been known to permanently damage the carpet dyes. And James is correct. These toy machines leave soap residue in the carpet that becomes a dirt/soil magnet.
- Q:rugs help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- Maybe okorder.com/ okorder.com/Shag_Flokati_Rugs_s/600.htm okorder.com/search?SearchType=Kkeywords=flokati+rugtaxonomy=sto1cid=57957kid=29458498fp=F okorder.com/area-rugs/flokati--shag-rugs/11664+11668+4294999236.cfm?source=overturekwid=flokati%20area%20rug okorder.com/flokati_rugs.htm Like anything here?
- Q:Can I install carpet tiles on top of a carpet pad?
- When you step on carpet/pad the backing/underlayment flexes. That stretching/flex is what causes carpet to wrinkle. If you wanted comfort, you shouldn't have bought carpet tiles :p Those are for commercial buildings. Not to mention berber is the least comfortable carpet on the market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range