Item-Melamine Faced MDF
1220x2440mm, 915x2135mm or as clients requirement
2.5~25mm (Such as 2.5mm, 2.7mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm,
15mm, 17mm, 18mm, 25mm, ect.)
Melamine faced (one side or both side melamine faced)
Matt, textured, glossy or embossed
Solid color (such as grey, white, black, red, blue, orange, green, yellow, ect.) &
wood grain (such as beech, cherry, walnut, teak, oak, maple, sapele, ect More than 300 kinds color are available.
Melamine Paper Gram
Wood fiber (poplar, pine or combi)
E0, E1 or E2
A grade or as clients requirement
720~750kg/m3 (thickness>6mm), 830~850kg/m3 (thickness≤6mm)
Modulus of Elasticity
Static Bending Strength
Surface Bonding Strength
Internal Bonding Strength
Screw Holding Ability
Usage & Performance
Melamine MDF is widely used for furniture, interior decoration and
With good properties,
such as, acid & alkali resistant,
heat resistant, easy fabricability, anti-static, easy cleaning, long-lasting and
no seasonal effect.
Standard export pallet packing
T/T or L/C at sight
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight
1) Good Raw Materials and High quality
2) More repeated using times
3) Good packing and fast shipment
4) Delivery the right products according to different level of requirement
5) High performance/price ratio
1.What's your company property ?
More than 10 factories to meet your various needs.
2.Free samples ?
Samples are free. As for the cost of courier , we will give back to you in the payment of the trial order .
3.What's your delivery time ?
The goods will be deliveried wthin 15 days after recepit of the deposit .
- Q:What is the name of the mat laid under the office carpet?
- There is generally a layer of sponge pad or rubber pad or pearl cotton pad beneath carpet. Diamond carpet does not need a mat uunder it, directly sticked on the ground by glue.
- Q:How many types of carpet material are there?
- It's suitable for office and other occasions. Fancy carpet is made up of small pieces of carpets with different colors. Cleverly lay small pieces of carpets in the room. (4) plastic carpet plastic carpet is made of polyvinyl chloride plastic resin, which is comfortable and durable, and each block has several shape, its fiber is long and has bright color: Used in the master bedroom, dining room or aisle and so on, so as to prolong the service life of the carpet, grass and other natural fibers or chemical synthetic fiber raw materials, fiber is slightly rough and strong: Laying in the room or area that isn't used usually, the blanket and so are the successful application of massive carpets, some manufacturers will blend domestic wool and imported wool fiber in preper proportion (such as New Zealand and other countries) to use , divide the carpet into 50cmX50cm. Plastic carpet has soft texture: (1) the carpets that are whole volume supplied are chemical fiber carpets, whose price is low. At present. (3) pieces of carpet, according to the requirements of the design, is made of plastic. Pour wool carpet's weight is about 1.6~2.6kg
- Q:What is sole and composit bottom of the carpet? What's the difference?
- There is no need to be composit bottom. If it is laid in front of the bed or marble. The composit bottom carpet is mainly used for the floor tile: Composit bottom means that add a layer of anti-skid plastic cloth to the back bottom of chenille. If laid in the wooden floor, it not only has a non slip effect, but also can make the product more three-dimensional. Especially in the bathroom.
- Q:What size is the carpet of 0.4-0.6?
- If it is highly and fully laid, it is 4 meters wide; but if is caculated by the area, it is below
- Q:How to classify the carpet? What are the performance requirements?
- Secondly, tufted carpet is widely used in places for frequent stampede, for example theaters usually use it. with a strong family style is unique, but the flame retardant, and silk carpet: Modern style with a geometric pattern, carpets in the market are mainly modern style carpet, cut velvet carpet and nylon carpet. Woven carpets is the kind of carpet that apply handmade carpet process into the mechanized production.
- Q:Is the bedroom carpet harmful to the health?
- Well! Easy to breed mites and other pests
- Q:How to clean the red wine stains on the carpet
- Using water absorption paper to absorb the water in wine on carpet immediately, and the convenient way is if there is cat litter at home, you can sprinkle them onto wine stains, quickly absorb moisture, and then use the vacuum cleaner suck 2 It must be washed by cold water 3 Finally, using detergent, as long as it is alkaline, wait for a while, it plays the role of washing powder, then prepare a pot of cold water and then wipe repeatedly with duster cloth, until use a piece of absorbent paper to try, if there isn't light red mark, it is good.
- Q:how to correctly clean the coffee accidentally spilled on the carpet?
- spill the mixture of same amount of liquor and alcohol on the stains,it also can use the same method to clear, make a good use of it to make the home clean.. Except for the coffee. In view of this. If there is no white spirit, left white spirit at home is ok. it you accidentally spilt coffee on the carpet, wipe with a dry cloth or tissue to absorb the moisture, vinegar also has the same effect to such stains like black tea.
- Q:what should we pay attention to when we buy the carpet?
- it's mostly used in the living rooms of high class villa because it is anti-static and foaming. The pure woolen carpet feels soft. polypropylene fiber greatly reduces the cost of the carpet. In addition, antifouling, fiber rapidly kinks. it stands wear and tear and is easy to be corroded. when you purchase a carpet, you can easily identify the texture by observing the characteristics of the carpet. for example, if the carpet pulls well and is colorful and soft, then it is made of chinlon. now blended carpet is widely used in general home decoration because it is mothproof . Through the above method, polyester and other chemical fiber are not easy to age , and their ashes are the black lumps. the carpet made of them seaming the linen was affected greatly by temperature; nylon is flameless and does't fade , its visual sense is similar to wool; polypropylene shows yellow flame when it is burned ; acrylic fiber is high-grade floor decorative materials, it burns slowly and it is smokeless and anti-corrosion, so it suitable for the home entrance and sides of toilet bathtub. as for the weight of villi, you can choose one cantaining more villi, but the price is expensive; polyester fiber shows yellow and white when it is burned, it has as many patterns as pure woolen carpet. With fire prevention and antifouling characteristics, it becomes the leading product of the carpet in decoration of high class houses.
- Q:How to clean stains of bedroom carpet
- The carpet stain must be removed in time , but it must have the correct method, edible oil stains: Use gasoline or carbon tetrachloride and other volatile solvent to remove, use alcohol to clean residual part Soy sauce stains: First,new stains should be washed with cold water, and then washing with detergent can be removed. Old stains can be scrubbed by warm water with detergent and ammonia, then rinse with water. Shoes oil stains: Using gasoline, turpentine or alcohol to wipe,then use soap to wash. Urine stains: New stains can be washed with warm water or 10% of ammonia solution. Old stains can be washed by detergent firstly, then washing the carpet with ammonia water, pure wool carpets need to be washed by citric acid. Juice stains: First using 5% of the ammonia liquid to clean, and then using detergent to clean again. But the ammonia does harm to wool carpet fiber, so it should minimize the usage. Generally it can clean by citric acid or soap, alcohol can also be used. Ice cream stains: Wipe with gasoline. Wine stains: New stains can be washed with water. New stains can be washed with water. Old stains need to use ammonia adding borax aqueous solution to remove.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range