Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC606:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC606:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Can you use a glass cutter to cut tile?
- It really depends on the tile. All tile cuts differently. The width of your cut even makes a difference. You basically have to test your tile to find out. Most tile cuts easily. Tiles from Italy and Brazil can be a nightmare requiring slow water cuts. A set of hand nippers is a must.....to clean cuts and make inside corners......as well as cuts for plumbing and electrical. Shop around.....there are some single use tile tools available on the market.
- Q:Tile conversion into square feet....?
- That depends on the shape of the object. You have to cancel one dimension. If you want the 'footprint' of a rectangular box, for example, divide volume of the box in cubic feet by the height of the box in feet, to get the area of the bottom of the box in square feet. If you want the surface area of the same box, you'll need to know volume, and at least 2 more dimensions (width height for example), solve for its length, and then do (2 x L x W) + (2 x L x H) + (2 x W x H). If you want the surface area (in square feet) of a balloon or beach ball, you'll need to solve the equation for the volume of a sphere in cubic feet for the radius in feet, and then plug that radius into the equation for the surface area of a sphere, to get the area in square feet.
- Q:I had a tile floor put down in the bathroom?
- Rent a steam cleaner. They work great for this. The tile don't need sealing.
- Q:Tao Shiya tile how, the quality of how?
- No matter what kind of tiles, its quality identification is nothing more than wear resistance, water absorption, hardness, color, size and other standards, so you can use the following method to determine its quality.
Glazed tiles: with rubber hammer or fingers gently tapping the various positions of glazed tiles, such as the same sound, that there is no sandwich; if the sound is different, the internal may be mezzanine, unqualified.
Polished tiles: the same quality of polished tiles, from the side to see the relatively thin brick quality, and good quality polishing polished brightness is relatively high.
Whole body bricks: weigh the weight of the brick, the same size of the brick, the weight is better than the light. Good quality brick surface fine, smooth.
Ultra-fine powder tiles; ultra-fine powder brick is a new series of tiles. Its distinctive feature is that each piece of pattern is different, but the whole is very coordinated, natural. There is a kind of imitation microfine brick on the market, rough look like a small powder brick, but careful observation will find that it is almost the same pattern every piece.
Antique tiles: with nails on the surface of the brick draw, good quality brick will not leave traces. In general, the quality of the antique brick is better quality.
Listen to the sound: hand tapping the tiles, if the sound crisp, sweet, then that ceramic porcelain high degree of porcelain, good quality; if the sound boring, cloud turbidity, it shows that the sintering degree is not enough, poor texture.
In general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the floor tile, the better the quality; the other hand, the faster the water, indicating that the floor of the small density, the quality of the tiles on the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the speed, Poor.
- Q:Which trowel for stone tiles?
- I tile every day of my life, and I want to assume these Stone Tiles are at least Milled flat on one side, though if they are RAW, not production glazed, I wouldn't be using them on a counter top. I also don't always use 1/4 inch mortar beads on counter tops, often choosing 1/8, (In the same Tool you purchased). Floor tiles yes, always. That's just a personal choice and not a Law set in stone (no pun intended). You have the correct tool for Thinset. The saw edge applicators, are usually used for mastics/Adhesive tile setting materials, which are also, often used for counter tops, Not very practical for tile or stone. Steven Wolf just my two sense
- Q:Installing Travertine Tile?
- luke has you covered, I'd lay one let it set up I have had natural stone change color after being put in a bed of thin-set
- Q:Tiles or hardwood (Tasmanian Oak) Floorboards?
- Hardwoods are classic. You can never go wrong with hardwood floors as far as resell value. I renovated two years ago. We have a 1500 sq/ft home. We did tile in the bath and hardwoods everywhere else. My husband wanted to tile the kitchen as well but we were talked out of it due to labor costs. Cleaning tile grout is troublesome, sealing it is ineffective if you have food stains or mud or something. My tile floors are very pretty but I regret it. Be sure to get real hardwood with NO laminate at all. Some hardwood floors are real wood on the surface but laminated onto a synthetic bottom. Be careful that way. Things to ask before choosing: How many times can they be refinished? Are they glued or nailed? (Glued are crappy, nailing is much more effective.) How do I clean them? (I use a steamer, no chemicals.) Will my subfloor support the hardwood? (we had to install a new subfloor). Oak and Hickory are the best HARD woods to choose from.
- Q:Ceramic tile a square with how much, how to buy ceramic tile, the price is how much
- First need to see how flat the base surface?
If the base surface roughness in plus or minus 5 mm, then the consumption of about 6 kg or so.
If the base flatness in the plus or minus 10 mm or so, then the consumption of about 8 kg or so.
General standard ceramic tile price of about 40 yuan a pack (20 kg), the strength of the price of ceramic tile around 55 a pack (20 kg).
- Q:How many types of tiles are there?
- 6) antique brick
Antique tiles are evolved from glazed tiles, essentially glazed porcelain tiles. Compared with ordinary glazed tiles, the difference is mainly reflected in the color of the glaze above, antique tiles are ordinary tiles, and the disk is basically the same, the so-called antique, refers to the effect of brick, antique effect should be called tiles, Antique brick is not easy to clean. The only difference is in the firing process, the antique brick technical requirements are relatively high, thousands of tons of hydraulic press after pressing, and then by thousands of high temperature sintering, to its high strength, with a strong wear resistance, carefully developed Antique tiles both waterproof, non-slip, corrosion-resistant features.
Common specifications: 300 × 300 mm, 400 × 400mm, 500 × 500mm, 600 × 600mm, 300 × 600mm, 800 × 800mm and so on.
- Q:Tile grout stain?
- not so complicated-really- yes you CAN color grout. they have tile grout coloring at the tile store or home depot and lowes. The easiest way by far is a little product called tile guard. It looks like white shoe polish in the same kind of bottle and applicator. There is a cleaner and the whitener(with the applicator) honestly I got board with the cleaning part and just used the second step which is the shoe polish like bottle. Be sure to follow the directions for cleaning it up. It is so simple and CHEAP. about $6.00 for a bottle-also found at Home Depot and Lowes. Keep It Simple.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range