Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC606:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC606:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Water damage on ceiling tile?
- you can paint these acoustic tiles, but you have to find the source of the leak. What is directly above it? Could the kids have done it from fooling around ? (they shook a soda can or a water balloon?) You should be able to tell if the source was from the room or above the tile (from the inside). Good luck.
- Q:How can the stickers on the tiles clean up?
- 1, first attached to the tiled surface of the stickers to tear off, with warm water (winter application of hot water) towel soaked in the stickers at the repeated wipe twice; then wet and wet towels marked with soap Traces of repeated wiping several times; finally with a clean wet and dry towel to wipe the soap, stickers traces were removed. The following are the same as the "
2, with a toothpaste evenly applied to the surface of the stickers, stay a little while, and then wipe with a soft cloth, and sometimes more stickers, more solid, just did not remove the traces of the re-applied toothpaste
3, with a pen paper knife scraping, suitable for glass, floor tiles and other hard bottom; rub with alcohol, suitable for glass, floor tiles, clothing, etc .; frozen, stickers after freezing hard, you can directly tear, Should not use alcohol, scrape and other methods.
- Q:Tile backsplash?
- a lot of different types of tiles are mounted on a mesh backing. they are usually small tiles on 12x12 sheets or oblong design pieces used as a border or transition. if you saw sheets or tile with a mesh backing that had a piece of paper that peeled off, then chances are it's glass tile. the mesh goes toward the wall and paper peeled off after installation. glass tiles are the only tiles i've seen with the paper layer on them. they can be rather pricey--usually between $20-35 per foot. check with your local tile distributor and look at their selection of glass tiles and see what else they might off that catches your fancy. :) good luck!
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- First knock! The sound is empty! Indicating that the cement did not wipe evenly. There is a place where there is leakage.
In touch! Tile connection is smooth! If the tiles are not flat, it shows that the cement gray is not even!
Look after! Tile joints should be horizontal and vertical.
- Q:Questions about installing marble floor tile?
- Marble tile floors have been around for centuries. Even today, in an age of much simpler and less expensive options, marble remains synonymous with elegance and class. Installing marble is more complicated than installing ceramic or other types of tiles because the marble can't be cut on a standard tile cutter, instead needing a wet saw. Also, since the tiles are straight-cut in their manufacture, the tile surfaces have to be completely even with one another.
- Q:How do you remove kilz from tile floors?
- Depending on the type of tile you might be able to use a sharp knife (exacto or paring knife) and gently remove the spots. If you have any kind of ceramic tile that would work (in my experience) except perhaps on the grouted areas. If you have grout and the Kilz is in/on the grout you might have to actually scrape some of the grout off and then reseal the grout. Good luck. It's laborious work but it should work. If you have linoleum tile I wouldn't do that because it might remove the finish. The next time you go to the paint dept. at the store ask them how to do it if you haven't solved the problem
- Q:quarter pipe shaped tiles?
- American Olean, Summitville and I m sure there other makers make a cove tile meant to be used of flooring corners between the wall tile and floor tile. You can see them in commercial applications allot. I don t see why you cant adopt the same concept to walls. There is also a base tile used for showers called an A 3401 that you could use in the same way. There is a whole color range in in 4x4 and 6x6 tiles. These are nice but basic tiles . Many manufacturers make these, including Florida Tile, Dal Tile and Interceramic that I can think of. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tiling a kitchen back splash?
- Well, it depends on a few of things. If the drywall is really lumpy, I would use the cement board. If the area near the sink gets really wet, I would use the cement board. Honestly, I would try and smooth down the drywall before making the job any harder than it has to be. As for thin set vs. mastic, well I prefer mastic for thin small tiles because of the smaller notches and for wall work because I find there is less slippage, but they also say that mastic is not good to use in a wet area because it can mildew. Honestly if I were doing your job, I would leave the drywall and sand it down, (that is unless you are just talking about a normal light texture, then I would just leave it alone), use mastic and call it a day.
- Q:covering ceramic tiles???
- I think you need to take them off the wall and then resurface. It isn't as bad a job as you think once you get started.
- Q:How can you tell the difference between wall tiles and floor tiles?
- Wall tile is on the wall and floor tile is on the floor. Seriously, there's no real difference. Although, floor tiles are generally bigger (12+ inches square), while wall and counter tiles are more like 4-6 inches square.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range