Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC604:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC604 :
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:bathtub wall tiles?
- Yes. I just did that very job recently. Use a masonry chisel and a rubber mallet to breakaway the remaining tiles along the bottom row by tapping the chisel lightly across the top and sides of the tiles. Be sure to hold the tiles directly connected to the one you are removing firmly against the wall as you gently pry the tile loose. If you pull any tiles away from wall they will also need to be removed and replaced as well. Carefully knock off all of the old grout and the old adhesive left on the wall. Clean and dry wall apply replacement tiles with tile adhesive/grout mix. use rubber tile spacers to keep the new tiles aligned while they set up. Remove spacers after 30 minutes and lightly rub off the excess grout with a tile float and damp sponge. Let dry overnight and buff with a clean towel. apply grout sealer and caulk along edge of tub and corners to insure a good waterproof seal. Good luck.
- Q:Hanging a tile on the wall?
- Command strips for heavy photos maybe?
- Q:Juncheng tiles are a few lines of brand
- 8 other details
In the process of selecting the tiles I suggest that we must go to the store to see, color and quality is difficult to see from the Internet, you can go to the store selected models, and then to the Internet to buy.
No matter from which channel to buy, and businesses must be sure who is good delivery, is sent to the downstairs or sent to the home, is not free replenishment replacement. Because tiles such building materials is really very heavy, with their own simply can not move home. But also in the handling process is very likely to cause damage to the tiles, it is best to let the business to your handling, so that a problem can find him, if you find the construction team workers to move you, that tiles in the handling process is damaged, the basic It is your own money to replenish the goods.
- Q:Vinyl planks over ceramic tile?
- I would not lay vinyl over ceramic tile, especially if the tile isn't even. It will wear the tile out faster, and the tile won't look good over any surface that is not level. Remove the tile, then lay down some 1/2 underlayment plywood--or once the tile is removed, (and all the grout) and the floor is revealed, you may be able to lay the vinyl down over what's underneath. You can't put underlayment over the tile either because it has to be nailed down, and that extra layer will add nearly an inch to your floor--making any transition to other rooms uneven.
- Q:tiles vs marbles/granite?
- tiles much cheaper than marble/granite
- Q:dull finish on ceramic tile?
- Mopping isn't the proper technique, you need to get down on you hands and knees with a sponge. If the tile has a haze hardened onto it, you may need to use a nylon scrubber pad or tile grout scrubber on the tile surface, or if it's really set on, they make a haze remover just for the purpose.
- Q:How is the wax on the new tiles clean?
- With water poured in a wax on the tile, the wax after melting by the heat floating in the water, until the water temperature drops, with a rag of a touch of water and wax with the erase.You try it, listen to others say. There is a dry wipes often paint, paint more than no, but it is very environmentally friendly, or you use a rag with a little detergent and other things will have the effect of this is a kung fu live, do not impatient! It is too troublesome to find a clean look over the whole!
- Q:Cleaning tile floor.?
- Tile is a smooth surface, it will tend to be a bit slick. The best product to clean tile with is vinegar and water. My son has a tile business and suggests this to the homeowners he does work for.
- Q:Wood trim for tile countertop??
- Try asking for bull nosed trim.if they don't have it they may be able to tell you who locally stocks it. Consider bull nosed tile as an alternative to wood if no wood is available. You can always make it yourself if you have some tools.
- Q:In tiling a small square area in front of my entrance, where do I lay the first tile: middle or a corner?
- Start in the exact center. This is where most people's focus will be and so you want to make sure it is centered properly. You'll have to cut the tiles to fit against the walls, but not many people will notice that.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range