Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC604:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC604 :
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:home decoration advice : what to do with wasted wall tiles?
- YOu can paste them on the side of your doors and something like that.
- Q:how do i get black grout stains off of white tile???
- Dilute clorox bleach into a spray bottle (3 part water to 1` part bleach) and spray it on the grout. Wait 5 minutes and rinse. Cheap and effective.
- Q:Sealing Porcelin Tile?
- It should have been sealed otherwise stains will soak into it. Grout does have a shelf life. The stuff they used is old that's why it is gritty.The whole job needs to be redone to make it right. No matter what you do the grout is going to start breaking out. As far as the planking it needs to be taken up and the floor needs to be leveled before it is installed. Unfortunately there are people doing this kind of work that shouldn't be. Try filing a law suit against them. Edit There is a big difference between wall tile needing to be sealed and floor tile being sealed. Kitchen spills require a good sealer. As far s the woodwork a good installer won't break it.
- Q:Home Repair........Ceramic Tile?
- you can go and get it at lowes or home deport and sealing it is like cleaning your windows it is very easy to do, but if you still want a stud just call me
- Q:What is the best tile for concrete basement floors?
- Either will be fine for a residential setting. Installed properly both will last for years to come. Neither will break if installed properly if something is dropped on them. You can possible get top chips if a heavy object is dropped and both will show the inner body core unless you buy a true porcelain and not the average porcelain glazed tile. Unless you have major moisture problems tile can be used any time. Some moisture ( if any) will wick up and dissipate as normal. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How about Tommy Tiles?
- general! It is recommended to use Shoucheng enterprise brick (US pottery king Sunny Shun Hui trillion state Baxter, etc.)! Hongyu also line!
- Q:On stone tile:?
- For the outside sounds really neat... and if inside we are talking well drained sand floors with slope to outside(remember New Orleans... it was the levees designed to keep city dry that flooded it!) Expense would be another good reason besides you do know how hard ring around the tub is on vinyl/fibercase/porcelin tubs NOW imagine porous rock... But as cost no object allow larger size(for rock sides/bottom) build water tight container(well supported- no joke intended) with drain/ overflow and then place rocks and grout(optional) away... you are doing this ground level or then ALSO consider weight and add new truss supports etc. Will this new tub be inspected by city/county? They may have something to say... or if you have plans to ever sell... Looking better and better outside? Concrete pond ! Yeah I know,,,
- Q:tile issues?
- You can go to a rental store and get a machine that will take all that up for you. You walk behind it and the blades will rip up the remaining tile. It's big and bulky so you will need something to haul it home. This would save you more blisters but will cost you a little bit money. If it is old tile, then you need to be sure you're not working with asbestos. Hopefully you've had a sample tested.
- Q:Laying down Ceramic Tiles?
- After installing thousands of sq. ft. of tile I'll answer YES to the specific Q,,, however I'd never put my name on the job. Given that the customer is always right,,, even when they aren't,,, I'd refuse to take the job under those conditions. The vinyl is an easy tear out really,,, and well worth the time and energy. The substrate may be wood, allowing that vinyl,,,especially self stick,,, wouldn't,,, on concrete. Vinyl by its nature isn't porous/absorbent, and will not strictly accept adherance by thin set, used to install ceramic tile. Certainly another way to achieve what you want is add substrate over the existing floor,,, using concrete backer board, then tiling over that. No offense but you don't state any experience of skill in the area you question. It's not Rocket Science, but any decent, long lasting job takes some knowledge and skill. Rev. Steven
- Q:Question on cleaning cory tile?
- Quarry tile is not meant to shine . It s quality as a tile is its slip resistance. This is why its spect out in the use in restaurants and bar areas where water is present a lot. There are cleaners that you use to keep it clean but adding a product to make it shine will take away its main anti slip properties and make is slippery when wet.. Any other questions you can e amil me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range