Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC604:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC604 :
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Installing beadboard over ceramic tile?
- How To Install Beadboard
- Q:how to install self stick tile?
- First you decide if you want a seam or a row of tiles in the middle. Make sure the floor is clean and without divots (fill in any holes). Drop a chalk line down the center of the room and lay a row of tiles dry (no stick) along the line to see how they look. You don't want one end to leave a sliver and the other end to leave almost a full tile - try to balance the ends that have to be cut. Now dry-lay a perpendicular row from the center to check the ends going across the room. Lay a full tile or its edge down on the chalk line. This first tile will be used to orient all your tiles so make sure you're satisfied with the placement. Then lay a whole permanent row of full tiles down the center. Now you have to decide if you want the tiles layed side by side or brick wall pattern. Next lay the perpendicular row down permanently. Now all you have to do is fill in the quadrants as far as you can go with full tiles. After all your full tiles are down, it's the cut ones that remain. Slide a full tile in place up to the wall and mark where you have to cut. Peel and stick tiles usually can be cut with a sheetrock knife and a metal straight edge or a good pair of shears. Some of the cuts can be tricky - I can't see them so you'll have to muddle through.
- Q:Bathroom Tile color opinion.?
- The white subway tiles will make the room look larger and longer than the darker beige tile. The white tile is timeless and any accent colors will work. Stay with white plumbing fixtures also for the same reason. The accent mirror border should be high.This border will also make the room appear larger. A mirrored border near the faucet and mirror will not be as effective and will be hard to keep clean.
- Q:ugly green kitchen tile!!?
- I understand your pain, my home has orange counters in the bathrooms and dark green linoleum floors. I sugget you look into the different kinds of paints that could maybe cover the ugly. They make paint that will go on any thing. Just have to do the research. For the floors, there is stick on tiles that you can get to cover for the time being. They work really good if you take your time and do it right.
- Q:how easily does tile chip?
- It depends on how well it was installed and what you hit it with. I've seen them crack from someone dropping a glass.
- Q:installing tiles for floor slab?
- If you're using ceramic tiles (very regular size and relatively smooth/even back), use a 1/4 square notched trowel, held somewhere between 45 and 90 degrees (vertical). If you're using natural stone tiles (e.g. granite, marble, slate), go for 3/8 square notched trowel and back-butter the tiles. Make sure the concrete slab is clean, sound, free of cracks and level before you start and follow the instructions for your thinset. You'll likely want to use a modified thinset which will help bond to the concrete better. If you have any doubts about the stability of your slab, consider installing an isolation membrane between the tile and slab. Schluter's Ditra system is the best of the breed for this. If you use an isolation membrane, use unmodified thinset (instead of modified).
- Q:How hard is it to remove a ceramic tile floor? It is on a wood base.?
- If the existing tile is sound and not loose you can tile over it. You must use modified thin set motar adhesive. The only way to remove tile is to beat it off. Since (as you say) is is directly on wood you may get lucky and the bond is not tight. If this is the case you may get it off using a shovel to scrape and pry. If not safety glasses long sleeves, a hammer and chisel are the way to go.
- Q:Cleaning groutingon tiled floor?
- I like Lysol Basin, Tub Tile cleaner...the foaming one in the aerosol can...
- Q:What is the double tiles of tiles? (High reward)
- 5, different wear resistance
Throwing glazed tiles is polished brick surface added a layer of glaze, compared to the brightness is good, good sense of permeability, but the degree of wear is not as polished tiles. Polished tiles on the surface is very thick crystal, more wearable, and throwing glazed tiles on the surface layer is glaze, very thin, wear resistance is not so strong.
6, different stain resistance
Polished tiles are suitable for use in most of the interior space except the toilet, outside the kitchen, but the polished bricks left in the production of the bump pores, these pores will be filth, causing the surface is easy to penetrate the pollutants, and even some tea poured Polished tiles are back to the days of weakness, and throwing glazed tiles anti-pollution effect, but far more than polished tiles.
7, the price is different
The glacier brick has a high degree of simulation. It combines the advantages of antique tiles and polished tiles. It is polished on the basis of glazed tiles. The process is more complicated than polished tiles. The appearance is rich in glazed tiles and polished The bricks are bright and clean, so the price is more expensive than polished tiles.
Microcrystalline stone in the line called glass-ceramic composite sheet, is a layer of 3-5mm glass-ceramic composite ceramic glass fossil surface, after the second sintering completely integrated high-tech products. Glass-ceramic composite panel thickness of 13-18mm, gloss greater than 95.
Microcrystalline stone as a new building materials, gradually into the people of the family, according to the microcrystalline stone raw materials and production process, you can put three kinds of microcrystalline stone: nonporous microcrystalline stone, quintana microcrystalline stone, composite microcrystalline stone.
- Q:kitchen floor tile sealant?
- Tile Lab, Cerama Seal and Miracle 511 is the 3 main ones I ve used over the years with out a problem. Get one that is a penetrating sealer which can be used on grout as soon as 72 hrs after grouting. But if you truly have a stone and not a glazed product you ll want to seal the tiles before grouting and then 72 hrs after to seal the grout and then seal the grout twice, Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range