Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC603:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC603:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Creating a tile based map in java?
- first of all, you need to build different densities of 2D tile arrays according to how much of the map will be in the viewport at any given time. For example, a map at neighborhood level will need a gazillion more tiles than a map at the county level. Then, you need a way of converting the geographic reference at the center of the viewport to the tile that is covered at that zoom level, and for finding the adjacent tiles as well. Then, you'll need to calculate what parts of which tiles you are using will need to be clipped and by how much. Build a canvas using this information. As the map moves, you'll need to add on more adjacent tiles, and discard others, update the clipping, etc.
- Q:Finding obsolete ceramic tile?
- I agree with Fred on this one! But I do want to offer some help, try adding a border to the existing tile by chipping some of the edge pieces out and adding a complimentary tile in the same size but a nice color maybe set at a diagonal. Hope this helps!
- Q:How to choose a tile test method?
- 1 with a glass of water poured on the back of the tiles, water stains spread quickly, indicating high water absorption, otherwise the lower
2. You can use a hard object to scratch the tile glazed, if left traces, indicating poor quality
3. Look at the color of the tiles is not clear, with the naked eye to see if there is no pinhole, pinhole easy to accumulate dirt
4. Tile flatness, flat side, easy to shop, the effect is also good (visual method, the tiles placed on the flat surface to see whether the four sides are fully consistent with the flat surface, while looking at whether the four corners of the tiles are right angle , And then placed in the same variety of tiles and the same type of tiles to observe the degree of color difference)
- Q:Question on kitchen tiling?
- Yes, carefully remove the moldings before tiling. Using a utility knife, cut the caulking between the molding and the wall first so you can pry them off with a prybar or small putty knife. In the picture, it looks like they also tiled inside the window frame as well. I would consider this carefully, as those windows are probably designed to be removed from the inside and tiling there could prevent you from replacing them in the future.
- Q:How to effectively remove the stains on the white tiles on the tea
- With toothpaste, my home cleaning tea stains are used toothpaste
- Q:How the gold fritters tiles
- Different brands do not have different batches of different types of tiles are likely to have the difference between quality or should be on-site inspection, choose not only depends on the quality of tiles, but also concerned about the sale of goods, such as delivery
- Q:Removing ceramic tile?
- the thing i have found about removing tiles is that you i am never able to remove them without breaking them so i think just go with your insticnts and get the hammer and chizzel to it.
- Q:cutting ceremic floor tile?
- In the plumbing section of most hardware stores a cable saw can be found its used to cut pipe in hard to reach areas. some will cut tile. In the drill bit area find a Glass/ Tile bit big enough for the cable and go to it. a coping saw may work other thought. use tile bit to start and nippers, files will work as well use water as a lube. I hope someone else has a better Idea for you.
- Q:Can i make a shelf from tiles mounted perpendicular to the walls in a walk-in shower?
- yes you can
- Q:granite flooring over tile?
- if you are talking about stick on vinyl tiles then yes. Ceramic tiles, no, unless you put something on it to level out all the grout seams. Seems to me it would be easier to get the tile up and start at the bottom. It might also cause your floor level to be higher than in adjoining rooms, never a good look.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range