Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC603:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC603:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Remodeling bathroom..Drilling a hole in porcelain tile?
- This hole should be around 1/2 so you can use a typical masonry bit that is 1/2. Start the hole like the other writer proposed with a nail to de-glaze the tile then center the bit where you chipped off some of the glaze and start your hole drilling s-l-o-w-l-y. Any drill that can accept the 1/2 bit will work.
- Q:1 package tiles can paste the number of square brick
- First of all need to know how many kilograms of tiles you said? If it is 20 kg, then the wall flatness is better, the error in the case of plus or minus 5 mm, probably can do 4 square or so, if the flatness is not good, about 2 square or so. If it is 25 kg installed, then flatness can be about 5 square or so, flatness is not good about 3 square or so, the specific need to understand the base flatness can accurately estimate the consumption.
- Q:can you recycle tile?
- yes, there are several things you can do with them. - use the scraps to cover an old table and now you have one that looks brand new - advertise them on Craig's list - you can use them to cover jars to make candle holders - i have seen some people use scraps of tile to make jewelry - put felt pads on the back of them and make coasters or a trivet - take broken pieces and attach them around the edge of a mirror these are just a few! I'll bet if you tried to get rid of them you would possibly find someone who might even pay you for the leftovers!
- Q:affordable tile flooring?
- Ceramic tile has many uses. The thought of using ceramic tile brings up visions of one of the larger spaces of your home covered with a delightful repeating pattern. That is a wonderful way to bring symmetry to your newly redecorated room but to do so with lots of creative style. It is best recommended as kitchen flooring as well. Install stain proof ceramic floor tiles and use light colored for more beautiful kitchen floor look.
- Q:Tile conversion into square feet....?
- ~71.3 square feet assuming the tiles are laid in one long row (it really doesn't matter how they are laid): 20*40=800/12=66' 8 times 20/12= 1'8 equals ~71.3 square feet you could also measure the room like Kristine says, but my math is right.
- Q:Tile Calculation Help!!?
- The contents of the boxes vary between manufactures. You need to work out how many square feet or square metres of tiles you need and add a bit on for wastage then check the boxes as they normally state how much coverage on box will give. P.S. don't forget the adhesive.
- Q:Tile maintenance
- In fact, no need to do special maintenance!
There are a lot of tiles clean economy, a lot of selling sealants will have to sell.
However, if you want to maintain, the main attention to the following points:
1, to maintain the dryness of tiles, high grade tiles will not be affected by the air humidity, mainly cement and other auxiliary materials!
2, oil, furniture, electrical killer, of course, is one of the scourge of tiles, kitchen weight, range hood had to match!
The hood is always kept clean under it!
3, the bathroom, the hero can not withstand the fist, the bathroom is the most easy to dirty, the use of the most places, so keep the bathroom ventilation, equipped with a common dirt treatment agent is king!
4, living room, restaurant, there is nothing to pay attention to, and 2 days swept away, 5 days a drag enough
5, do not let the weapon, heavy objects suddenly come into contact with the tiles, no matter how good the tiles can be immune to several times, but can not often!
- Q:Tiled over electrical outlet what can I do?
- Legally you must make that outlet accessible. A dremel tool can grind through tile without damaging the rest of it if you can locate the outlet closely enough. A Special large plate and box extender could then solve the problem. As a practical matter, you can leave it and hope no problems come up.
- Q:To install ceramic tile in my bathroom, do I NEED backerboard??
- I would recommend using cement board in the shower (assuming you will be taking the green board out). You'll be using the 1/2 cement board for the walls. While you're at it, don't forget to install a moisture barrier, and be sure to seal the joints of the cement board with modified thinset and waterproofing membrane, and don't make the mistake of using mastic for setting tiles. If it's just around the bathroom walls and not in the shower, consider the size and weight of the tiles. If they are just your standard 4 1/4 tiles, just tile straight to the wall. Make sure the surface is prepped properly. Shoot me an email if you have any other questions.
- Q:does anyone know what tool is used to cut commercial tile?
- With all due respect, and a bunch of years in this; I WOULDN'T One thing I notice however; is that you don't state an intent for the tiles; or a reason to implant hooks. That might help us in answering. EXAMPLE: A shower stall tile addition. A dremel might be as decent as a concrete bit; but a tedious task in any case. Tile is essentially GLASS. Hopefully you have extras in case of any OOOPS? Then there is the question of how YOU define SMALL? More info by request. Steven Wolf
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range