Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC602:
Material: glazed porcelain
Antique feel; matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC602:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Laying ceramic tile.?
- For a standard tile (such as most 12x12) the use of a 1/4x3/8 ths square notched trowel. 99.9% of all 12x12 will require a sanded grout,NEVER an unsanded grout. This has to do with both tile thick ness , water absorption, tile body hardness and grout line size. You shouldn t use a grout line less than 3/16 any way for this size tiles. And any grout line over 1/8 , a sanded grout must be used any way. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What kind of tile should I use?
- After installing thousands of sq. ft. of tile and remodeling more bathrooms than much else I cant imagine NOT using glazed/fired ceramic...especially in a shower/tub area. The reason is fairly obvious...ceramic/porcelain, is Not strictly porous, and certainly easier to clean. Although my entire bathroom is done in 16 x 16 tile to match the floor, I suggest no larger than 4 x4 or 6 x 6 and/or accomodate any trim type/ decorative tiles you want. I also tile all the way to the ceiling. Steven Wolf Obviously ceramic can be purchased in LOOK LIKE ANYTHING. It need not strictly have a GLOSS, but certainly should be glazed to allow no niches for mold; etc; which you'll have to address regularly in the grout lines anyway.
- Q:How many square meters of tiles (wall) (Tiles) multiple?
- How big is it? 800X800 and 600X600 are a square meter weight is not the same?
- Q:how do i renovate old bakelite tiles?
- The one thing you do not want to do is use any harsh or abrasive cleanser on them. If they are real bakelite then they can lose their gloss and can be ruined. First try a bit of liquid laundry soap and warm water on a terry washcloth or small towel and dab or blot it on the spots. As the warm water and soap sit on the paint it will soften enough to scrape off with your fingernail or a popsicle stick. Always try any cleaning on a tile that is not seen readily, like under the sink if available, to insure that the finish does not get damaged. I have never known tiles to be made of bakelite but plastic was used extensively up to the 1970's and it can be cleaned with mineral spirits if necessary. If the soap and water do not work try mineral spirits, (also known as paint thinner and/or turpentine) on a small area of the tiles. You can try the fingernail scraping method first and some of the paint may come off straight away if it is latex and not too thick. If you get all the paint off you can shine them with carnuba wax, but try the wax on a hidden tile to make sure it does not have a reaction with bakelite. Best of luck.
- Q:How to I fix tile that has been overgrouted!?
- If you let the grout get *really* wet, and if you haven't sealed it yet, after it soaks for a while, you should be able to rub it off with a towel or rage, if you use a bit of elbow grease. It will come off without damaging the tile
- Q:How to do the wall tiles off
- 6, with the mud shovel on the wall fell on the tile area around the shovel clean, the dust blowing clean, sprinkle a little water;
7, the brick out from the basin, slightly cool water, with a large mud shovel and good cement slurry shovel to the back of the tile, spread out, the thickness of the same, with the mud shovel around the brick mud slightly into the film;
8, will be wiped the back of the cement tiles close to the tile in the area, with a mud shovel handle gently tap the tiles, from the middle to the surrounding knock until the new brick and the original brick in the same plane;
- Q:floor tile question please help?
- You will probably want to use smaller sized tiles in the bathroom for a few reasons, they will look fine in a different color. You can buy a marble threshold to put in the doorway between the bathroom and hallway that will make for a nice transition.
- Q:Cleaning tile floor.?
- Sounds like it probably has a wax finish on it? If so you can go to Lowes or Home Depot and get floor stripper. OR you can try to put comet in your mop water. I would think maybe something like vinegar and water would clean it and disinfect, but take away any slippery residue.
- Q:Dose anyone know any decorative tile srtists?
- Hi! okorder.com/ Hope this helps you. Best wishes!
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range