Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC602:
Material: glazed porcelain
Antique feel; matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC602:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Bai Peng tiles origin? how is it?
- You have not provided the brand we have tested, to provide you with the method of selecting the tile, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Figure tiles flatness is very poor gap is too large
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
- Q:Glazed Ceramic Tile - PROS/CONS?
- pro- easily cleaned. con- horrible glare from sunlight
- Q:Things fade on the tiles how to get rid of
- Light-colored tiles of daily maintenance also need to master some tips, cleaning can use clean water and detergent or soap; with soap when cleaning a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, can make the tile more smooth. If tea or other daily necessities attached to the tiles above should be promptly scrub clean, if necessary, use the appropriate cleaning supplies clean. Brick noodles, such as scratches, can be applied at the scratches toothpaste for cloth wipes can be repaired. Brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time to remove dirt dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproof agent can be anti-mold growth.
Animal and vegetable fat, beer, coffee, ice cream, etc. can be washed with sodium fluoride, potassium bicarbonate
Sediment, ink, rust, mortar, agricultural tea, rubber, etc. can be diluted hydrochloric acid, dilute nitric acid, dilute oxalic acid, dilute sulfuric acid cleaning
Paint, drawing pen can be turpentine, pyruvate or alkali cleaning
Coke, vinegar can be cleaned with acid or alkali
The mud can be washed with linseed oil
- Q:How to judge the quality of tiles?
- 1. the same size the same thickness, the heavier good. 2. A few drops of water on the back, good water absorption. 3. Choose your own color.
- Q:What can be done on the walls where the tiles have been posted?
- Tiles on the Tu is estimated that it is not too reliable, personal opinion can go to Taobao to see those tile film or wall stickers and the like, in fact, sometimes only need a few stickers, the appearance may feel very different, Save money is also easy to replace, quite good.
- Q:ceramic tile removal?
- Carefully remove any molding/cut any caulk between the tile and sheet rock using a razor blade knife. Remove the tile from the counter top then start working (prying) from the back splash tile bottoms using a wonder bar - oftentimes they'll pretty much pop right off. If you pry from the tile sides against the sheet rock, use a wood block under the pry bar to avoiding making indentations in/breaking thru the rock. Best to not get in a hurry. Never hurts to have a hammer and safety glasses near just in case. Have you considered extending the new back splash up to the cabinets above? Just guessing at the layout...
- Q:can i wallpaper over tile?
- Wallpaper Over Tile
- Q:tile estimates plz?
- The cost depends on the choice of tile and the application ( if your talking about insatlation costs as well). individaul Tile can cost anywhere from 99 cents S.F. (on sale) to several dollars.
- Q:Help removing cork tiles?
- A sharp scraper a lot of hard work, the heat is a good idea as it will soften the glue making it easier to scrape the tiles loose.
- Q:Creating a tile based map in java?
- first of all, you need to build different densities of 2D tile arrays according to how much of the map will be in the viewport at any given time. For example, a map at neighborhood level will need a gazillion more tiles than a map at the county level. Then, you need a way of converting the geographic reference at the center of the viewport to the tile that is covered at that zoom level, and for finding the adjacent tiles as well. Then, you'll need to calculate what parts of which tiles you are using will need to be clipped and by how much. Build a canvas using this information. As the map moves, you'll need to add on more adjacent tiles, and discard others, update the clipping, etc.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range