Key Specifications/Special Features of GLAZED TILE CMAX-TFC601:
Material: glazed porcelain
Antique feel; matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Packing of GLAZED TILE CMAX-TFC601:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. We are a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:How to restore hazy patches in porcelain floor tile?
- Glazed porcelain or a true porcelain? If it is a glazed porcelain ( my guess) and you have spots that are un glazed, this is a manufacture defect and the tile (s) will have to be replaced. If this is just a grout haze there are cleaning methods you can do to get the grout ff. But other than that, there is nothing you can do other than replace tiles. If you bought the tiles at a regular flooring store, the manager or sales rep from that tile maker should be sent out to inspect it. With out knowing more its hard to say what else you can do. Any questions you cn e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- You need to go to a regular tile shop and get the cleaner made for this. The cause of it can be many , for not mixing enough to washing it w/ to much water during grouting. Regular grout cleaner won t cut it. There are several brands that do this so going to XYZ tile place and asking for something they may not have that brand but a brand they use on occasion or a brand available to them. HD does carry a bottle called Remove by Hydroment . You may want to try that And you cannot just grout over it the grout will not adhere and stay, it doesn t have enough to grab onto. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:im putting down self adhesive vinyl floor tile.....????????
- the first thing you should do is make sure your floor is smooth, by smooth i mean filling all the grout lines in the ceramic tile. the self stick tiles will sink into any places that there is an indentation. i would NOT recommend doing what you are. the only way i MIGHT do this would be to glue, using lots of liquid nails, new laun over the tile then apply the self-stick tile
- Q:Tiling over fireplace masonry?
- You can attach tile directly to masonry, it has been done all over the world for centuries (Italy, Spain, Middle East all use tile on the exterior of buildings...) I would assume normal thin-set mortar would work, but I believe it would depend on the exact type of masonry- concrete block or clay brick. A thicker adhesive bed will likely be necessary to smooth over the rough surface, but because of the relatively porous surface of most types of masonry your bond should be excellent. My only word of caution would be if you have any cracks in the masonry. Make sure they are not active (widening and narrowing), which may occur with temperature and humidity swings. Either way, you may choose to weld the crack with epoxy to prevent any crack movements that may telegraph through your tile and crack it. HTH, Andrew Kester, PE Structural Engineer Florida (..and a tile afficianado..)
- Q:Does anyone know anything about these tiles?
- They are generically called Calavera tiles and are made in Mexico by hundreds of different companies. In fact, just check Ebay for calavera tile and you will see a lot of them in similar designs. They install like any fired clay tile -- some people use them as accents with solid saltillo type tile. I have a bunch of them that I bought to use for a project that I changed my mind about. They are still so pretty that I use them for coasters and may eventually encorporate them into a design for my stone fireplace hearth. Yours look fairly vintage -- nice find!
- Q:Does repainting kitchen tiles really work?
- Guy 3 Says: Break out the offensive tiles and replace them with ones more appealing. Re-grout. You can do this yourself. 1. remove grout from tiles that must go 2. carefully break offending evil tiles with hammer and chisel. 3. clean substrate 4. Place new friendly tiles of same dimensions in space using organic mastic as a binder. 5. Re-grout with non-sanded grout. You really need to know a little more than this, but it is really not that hard, and very rewarding.
- Q:quarter pipe shaped tiles?
- American Olean, Summitville and I m sure there other makers make a cove tile meant to be used of flooring corners between the wall tile and floor tile. You can see them in commercial applications allot. I don t see why you cant adopt the same concept to walls. There is also a base tile used for showers called an A 3401 that you could use in the same way. There is a whole color range in in 4x4 and 6x6 tiles. These are nice but basic tiles . Many manufacturers make these, including Florida Tile, Dal Tile and Interceramic that I can think of. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tiling around standing radiators?
- Car jack lift the rad a little and pop tile under.
- Q:Floor Tile information needed?
- Cut your carpet and pad smaller that the area where you are laying the tile. If at all possible, I'd roll both the carpet and pad back in one piece without cutting them until the tile work was completely done. Then install your carpet tack strip about 3/8 inch away from the tile. Cut the pad along the outer edge of the tack strip. Then cut the carpet to go over the tack strip about 1/4 to 3/8 inch longer than the edge of the tile. With a stiff blade putty knife tuck the carpet securely between the tack strip and the tile. That's the best help I can give you without doing it for you. Good Luck and don't try to rush things. Remember, the tile thin set and grout must be completely dry or they will move on you.
- Q:White powder residue on Vinyl Tiles?
- Mpffff... 12 x 12 tiles are extremely unlikely to be asbestos-based. Efflorescence happens only with concrete/mortar-based materials. However, if the tiles are loosely laid (still solid, but with gaps or areas of poor adhesion) over concrete with moisture underneath, you could be getting efflorescence penetrating the tile - and if this is a slab-on-grade, that is even likely. If it is laid over anything but concrete that is not the issue. Older VCT (vinyl composition tile) will deteriorate with age and the surface will powder and crumble. But by this point, the stuff should be coming right off the floor.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range