Key Specifications/Special Features of GLAZED TILE CMAX-TFC601:
Material: glazed porcelain
Antique feel; matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Packing of GLAZED TILE CMAX-TFC601:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. We are a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Questions about laying bathroom floor tiles?
- No need. Just apply the mud and screw down the board. Allow 1 day dry and you can start laying the tile You only need at least 1/4 inch. Between tiles you can go to 1/8
- Q:DIY mosaic tiling?
- Do NOT try to sand or grind off the formica top!! That is a terrible idea!! Instead go to the lumber yard or home center and get thinner for formica cement, or any brand of contact cement thinner, or, barring that, try your hand with acetone. Try to start the top separating by prying at an edge or even breaking off a chip, use a brush and flood the crack or edge with the thinner and the formica laminate will come loose so easily you'll probably be surprised. The glue bond is never that good with formica, what makes it stick so well is simply the fact that it is such a large gluing surface area in a typical formica application. Work with a cheapie, throw-away brush and a putty knife. Use the putty knife to lift the formica and keep flooding the area near the putty knife with contact cement thinner via the brush. The formica laminate will come off very easily. If you don't feel like dealing with removing the formica, don't try to stick tile to it. Instead, try applying some 1/8 thick fibreboard, using the same formica contact cement and a lot of fasteners. Then, do your tiling with the firbreboard as your substrate. But, removing the formica laminate is actually very easy. The thinner gives off nasty fumes, do it outside or in a very well ventilated area. Once the formica is off, keep rubbing down the wood substrate with the thinner to get rid of as much of the gunky contact cement residue as you can. You can brush on the thinner, then scrape the softened glue off with a paint scraper and finish the wood off rubbing it with a cloth dampened with the thinner. This should not take long. Then, hit it with a coarse sanding to prepare it for tiling. This is the perfect project to try your hand at working with tile.
- Q:How can I remove white streaks from tile?
- White streaks on the TILE? - or the painted walls. The only thing I can think is that that lysol bathroom cleaner was so powerful that it melted your grout (the stuff between the tiles) Only a very strong acid (murriatic?) would melt your tiles, that is ordinary white glazed (shiny) - try cleaning tiles w/car wax - polish - this will clean and make them shine. If your grout is ok - you can wax that too!
- Q:dirty tiles that wont get clean?
- go to your local hardware store and ask for a grout removing tool. This tool will scrape out the old grout and then you can renew it.
- Q:How to restore hazy patches in porcelain floor tile?
- Glazed porcelain or a true porcelain? If it is a glazed porcelain ( my guess) and you have spots that are un glazed, this is a manufacture defect and the tile (s) will have to be replaced. If this is just a grout haze there are cleaning methods you can do to get the grout ff. But other than that, there is nothing you can do other than replace tiles. If you bought the tiles at a regular flooring store, the manager or sales rep from that tile maker should be sent out to inspect it. With out knowing more its hard to say what else you can do. Any questions you cn e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Waterproof tiles
- But can not be tiled after the tile with silicone or silicon Wan soaked, but also waterproof
- Q:Question on cleaning cory tile?
- Quarry tile is not meant to shine . It s quality as a tile is its slip resistance. This is why its spect out in the use in restaurants and bar areas where water is present a lot. There are cleaners that you use to keep it clean but adding a product to make it shine will take away its main anti slip properties and make is slippery when wet.. Any other questions you can e amil me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:What tiles should I buy for a commercial store?
- Ceramic or a vinyl tile in a property renovation? Vinyl tiles , I d use a VCT or a pure , color all the way through tile. Proper maintenance and keeping in sealed and polished is the way to make this tiles last a long time.. Ceramic tile work great too but the cost and installation product will add up but the tile will out last almost any thing for durability. The slip rating I d suggest nothing less than a 4.. And BTW.. Grout is a lot cheaper per s/f than any average tile, so don t let that bother you. Proper installation is the key to a long lasting ceramic til job. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Will sheetrock fall with tiles?
- www.okorder.com Decorating USA provides shutters and other window covering products at 61% Discount price. Just a few days back I purchased plantation shutters from them and their service is satisfactory ! They provided FREE installation and consultation. They are most famous for quick and excellent customer support. You can see their variety of shutters, shades, blinds, drapes and curtains. After purchasing, you will thank me for this answer :)
- Q:Qingdao where there are Bode tiles monopoly
- Qingdao high-tech park building materials city has, in Qingdao Laoshan District
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range