Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR673:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR673:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Question about installing ceramic tile.?
- As long as the tile down now is down tight and secure. The surface must be clean and dry w/ no oils or wax on them Dont use your plain latex thin set, get one that is stronger, price will help dictate it. Allow a minimum of an extra day drying time since the moisture has no where to go , before walking and or grouting. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:measuring 28 inches on each side, needed to tile a kitchen measuring 102 ft. by 18 ft.?
- That is a VERY big kitchen!
- Q:Ceramic,Clay And Porcelin Tile Differences?
- Porcelain okorder.com/
- Q:Tile falling off a roof--physics?
- The tile falls with a constant acceleration of g, at the upper sill it will have achieved some velocity V What we know that if falls 3.49 m in a time of 0.32 sec, starting with the velocity V and accelerating at g d = Vt + 0.5gt^2 3.49 = 0.32V + 4.9(0.32)^2 V = 9.34 m/s Now just find how far something would have to fall to achieve a speed of 9.34 m/s using Vf^2 = Vi^2 + 2ad Vf = 9.34 m/s, Vi = 0 m/s , a = g = 9.8 m/s^2 9.34^2 = 2(9.8)d d = 4.45 m from the roof
- Q:Sealer for porcelain tiles?
- Penetrating sealer.. Although a water based product, a couple of coats will last years. Mist on( w/ a spray bottle) wipe it thoroughly over the tile and grout with a damp cloth. I dampen a cloth with the sealer. Let set for 10/15 minutes and wipe excess off amd dry. Don t let it puddle and dry. Repeat at least once , twice if possible. The grout must be set for a minimum of 3 days with all the excess grout has all cleaned off. I ve have only used 2 brands over the years Cerama Seal and Miricle 511. I m sure theres others out there but I stick to what works.. Any questions you can e mail through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to re tile my kitchen floor?
- The first thing is I need to know is this laminate glue or snap together (do you want to save this floor ?) if you donot care this is how to remove your laminate First off figure which way the laminate is started this will give you a good starting point. this should just fold up ward ____/ like that once you start you should be able to take up thold laminate in 1 hour. make sure to remove all your wall base first., that is what holds down the laminate. After that is up you will have to determine what type of underlayment is on the subfloor. The most common is durock if you are putting down ceramic . If it is vinyl tiles you then should use luan (1/4 thick use the same thickness for the durock). You have to measure you length and width of the floor striking chalk lines to determine where your starting point is ( you do this with either type of floor).If you need more instruction e mailme.
- Q:Will tiles have static electricity?
- Electrostatic generation is to produce electricity on the surface of the insulator. The main material of the tile is silica, various metals and compounds, which are themselves bad conductors, and have many pores at the time of sintering. They easily absorb moisture to form conductors. Will gather the charge to produce static electricity. So you said the static electricity should be friction or what the surface of the material.
- Q:Why should the tiles be soaked before the tiles?
- Tiles of water need to split the water absorption in terms of water absorption <0.5% in the paving when there is no need to soak, and kitchen and bathroom with glazed tiles and tiles, water absorption is generally greater than 10% It is necessary to carry out soaking (if the porcelain wall for the brick, water absorption of less than 0.5%, of course, no need to soak). As consumers asked in the morning, you can have the following answer: Eno polished brick water absorption rate of 0.5% or less, can be ignored for the non-absorbent, the bubble will be the surface of the anti-fouling wax washed, the construction of poor protection It will pollute or draw the brick.
- Q:Leopard Gecko floor tile?
- Yes, tiles are great. The tile will retain heat, so that's even better. Leo's are found on hard clay in the wild so tiles are the best replica.
- Q:HOW GOOD IS PEEL & STICK TILE?
- peel and stick tiles,are very good.the main thing you have to make sure is that the floor is clean and that the tile will stick.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range