Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR673:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR673:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:any advise about linoleum tiles?
- Its wise to under take any DIY that you can do yourself,because you can save and also it gives you great satisfaction that you done it.Regarding the laying of the tiles its quite easy,before you start have a plan to how you going to lay them,especially the cutting ones near the edges.You can also move it over if the cut is to small. I think you have to heat them before you lay them as to make them more flexable,take care not too over heat them.Start with the full tiles first and leave the cutting for last....good luck
- Q:What tile layout do you like best? Pics included?
- If it have been my kitchen, i might circulate with a million'x1' easy impartial tile on the floor, lighter impartial colour on the partitions and are available across a different back splash. you're able to additionally come across a kitchen rug to verify the back splash to furnish it some continuity. i might additionally possibly circulate impartial colour with the counter tops. i might use impartial colorations basically with the aid of fact the brown interior the cabinets is amazingly solid. or... you circulate paint the cabinets white that may not basically brighten the kitchen altogether, yet in addition supply you a sparkling slate to apply regardless of colour on the partitions or counter tops. If I have been going this course then white cabinets, blueish-gray granite counter tops that incorporates backsplash, a million'x1' easy impartial tile with a rug matching the counter tops. Then knock it out with an extremely solid colour on the wall which includes a purple. The partitions are the least of your concerns considering you are able to continually repaint. desire this permits!
- Q:Tiling Tubs??????????
- (s+2)^2-s^2 would provide the area of the tile border. It is equivalent to the area of the whole hot tub installation, including tile, minus the area of the tub itself. 4(s+1) would be a length in feet, and is not equivalent to any area. The perimeter of the hot tub is 4s, and the perimeter of the whole installation, including the tile is 4(s+2). 4(s+1), ignoring units, would give the number of tiles required for the border, which if multiplied by the area of one tile (1 ft^2) would give the area of the tile border. (s+2)^2-s^2 = s^2 + 4s + 4 - s^2 = 4s + 4 = = 4(s + 1) sq. ft. is also the area of the tile border. So they are the same, if you account for the difference in units.
- Q:Juncheng tiles are a few lines of brand
- 8 other details
In the process of selecting the tiles I suggest that we must go to the store to see, color and quality is difficult to see from the Internet, you can go to the store selected models, and then to the Internet to buy.
No matter from which channel to buy, and businesses must be sure who is good delivery, is sent to the downstairs or sent to the home, is not free replenishment replacement. Because tiles such building materials is really very heavy, with their own simply can not move home. But also in the handling process is very likely to cause damage to the tiles, it is best to let the business to your handling, so that a problem can find him, if you find the construction team workers to move you, that tiles in the handling process is damaged, the basic It is your own money to replenish the goods.
- Q:Jiyuan where the tiles are good
- 1, look at the back of the swivel to see if the color is pure, generally pure color display for the milky white (partial white), can not be black, can not be yellow, the surface is not black, black hair to prove that the brick itself has impurities, Impurities more than the density of brick is more down, usually in the course of practical problems prone to fracture, damage. But the back of the brick body can not be very white that is not normal, indicating that zirconium silicate raw materials used too much, the national test tiles have no radioactive one of which is the detection of zirconium silicate raw materials practical amount of zirconium silicate raw materials can make brick Whitening, but zirconium silicate is also one of the main killers of radioactive, be sure to pay attention. General manufacturers have a national test report certificate, you ask them to produce it, note: must be booked with the kind of color certificate book or product brochure behind the parameters that is not a copy of the inspection report, that thing is Can be forged.
- Q:Which is good for acid resistant tiles
- It is widely used in petrochemical, metallurgy, electric power, chemical fiber, paper making, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, food, dairy industry, fruit juice, electroplating, electroplating, and so on. As well as towers, tanks, tanks, tanks and other anti-corrosion works, and in the underground sewage and open air and other workplaces have played an important role.
- Q:Removing newly installed porcelain tiles...?
- This is going to be messy. Usually the tiles will break when removing them, if they were properly installed in the first place. Some tile may not break but the mastic will stick to either the tile or backer board. The mastic must be scraped off. Over all it would be simpler to just demo the old tile and start over.
- Q:removing grout from tile?
- I okorder.com/ I have never used the product but it looks like it might work. Have you tried hot soap and water and a green scrubber pad? Most sealers are water based and it might not be too hard to remove. Good luck Look under specialty products
- Q:Grout stuck on tile...?
- Use Vinegar and Water, about 50% mix . Try to wipe each tile without getting into the grout joints. You will most likely have to repeat this with a two cup vinegar to gallon of water bath (okay to get on the grout) bathe two more times to take any lasting film off your slate. That's what I did with my tile throughout my home over a year ago and it's still shines and looks fabulous.
- Q:where can i get individual tiles cheap?
- Most tiles are sold by the square foot,(s/f). But most places like Home Depot and Lowes will sell the small tiles , like the 4 inch tile per piece. I ve seen them as low as 8 cents a pc for basic white and cream ( bone colored) . Matte and high gloss both. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range