Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-PR672:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-PR672:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:can and how to paint over tile...?
- There are companies that make removable sticke em' stuff. For example, I'm renting and hate the trim..I was thinking about peeling on a patter I like, and removing it when I leave.
- Q:tiling with 16x16 tiles in kitchen that is 14x22?
- Flexbond has the same consistency as other thin sets. So it isn't any harder to work with. As far as applying it to the back of the tiles and the floor, I typically don't. If you have high or low spots in the sub floor, use an appropriate floating material to feather those spots out before you lay any tile. You can use something as simple as a 4' level and just lay it on the floor moving it in every direction to look for high/low spots. That is the only reason to apply it to the back side, to fill low spots. Use a 1/2 notched trowel to spread the flexbond. The key is to not make it too soupy when you mix it. If you do, the thin set tends to drop some, typical to air out of a balloon (if that makes sense to you). That will be what makes tiles not adhere fully. You can tell this by tapping on the tile the next day. You will here the hollow sound. If you have that scenario, remove that tile and reset it before grouting. Here's a tip to make the grouting easier. Keep a bucket of water and sponge with you as you lay the tile. Wipe the excess flexbond off the tiles and from the spots between the tiles where the grout will be. If the flexbond is down 1/4 from the top of the tile, that's fine.
- Q:is this tile estimate high?
- That sounds about right for hiring it done.
- Q:Could I use Fleck Stone on my tile fireplace?
- Painting okorder.com/... these tiles, or stones, whichever you like, are already mounted on sheets, so you don't have to place them individually. Again, you get that double stick tile paper stuff, then just stick it on the red tiles, put new tiles on top, then grout! Super easy!
- Q:I am going to be using a self stick floor tile in a mobile home. What can I use under it as a vapor barrier?
- use luanue it is recomended as a prelayment over plywood for tile it comes in 4 by 8 feet sheets.....its less that 1/4 thick and lightweight........
- Q:what is the best ceramic tile adhesive?
- It will be fine. I hope that you did not throw the crud away as it is an essential part of the adhesive. If you have, add a little water and stir thoroughly. A good tip with those sorts of materials, paint, varnish etc. is to store them upside down, after making sure you have a good seal. Then, when you eventually come to use them, you turn them the right way up and the settlement is at the bottom of the container, waiting to be blended in. If the ceramic tiles do not have integral spacers, try using 12mm lengths of uncooked spaghetti rather than those plastic crosses. With the spaghetti, the thickness is consistent, the joints are small (less cleaning, more coverage) and you can get rid of any sign of it on the following day; when you should grout; by swiping a trowel or grouting tool across it. Many adhesives allow you to tile straight over existing tiles. Good luck!
- Q:The classification of various tiles and the specific process
- Tiles in accordance with its production process and characteristics can be divided into glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles and mosaic.
Glazed tile glazed tiles is the brick surface of the brick after the glaze treatment. It is based on the raw materials, can be divided into two kinds: ceramic glazed tiles, that is, made from clay, water absorption is high, the intensity is relatively low. According to the local soil distinction, there are red soil also white (yellow) soil. Porcelain glazed tiles, that is made of porcelain clay, low water absorption, the intensity is relatively high. Its main feature is the back of the color is gray. According to the different gloss, can also be divided into the following two: bright glazed tiles, suitable for manufacturing "dry
Net "effect. Matte glazed tiles, suitable for manufacturing" fashion "effect.
The surface of the quintana brick body is not glazed, and the front and back of the material and color consistent, hence the name. Quintana bricks are a kind of wear-resistant tiles, although there are varieties such as seepage through the whole body, but relatively speaking, its color than glazed tiles. As the current interior design more and more tend to plain design, so the whole body tiles are increasingly becoming a fashion, is widely used in the hall, aisle and outdoor walkways, etc.
Decoration of the ground, generally less will be used in the wall, and most of the anti-skid brick are all bricks.
- Q:Cost of putting vinyl tile down in basement?
- What I did, was pull out the Yellow book, and called, compared prices, and see what they would do. ESPECIALLY, if you mention their competitor down the road, that said he'd install if for cents per square. Best least expensive way, is to go to Home Depot, get the guy in that dept... and see. I had mine professionally done, nothing like it in the world.. but do it yourself, is 'user friendly' today. Love the newer hard wood laminants, and tile ( look real!)... You get what you pay for. Go in the middle, and your are safe for the wear value. That I do know.
- Q:What are the dimensions of the tile?
- Home kitchen and toilet ground are generally 300 * 300, the wall also has 300 * 300 300 * 450 300 * 600 400 * 800 according to the size of your space to choose
- Q:glass tile?
- If it weren't for the grout joints, you wouldn't have to apply sealer to the area. Grease and oil splatter from frying will not soak into the glass tiles, but it will soak into the grout joints. Eventually, the grout joints will become discolored and impossible to clean. For that reason, it is a good idea to apply sealer to the area. Keep in mind that you will have to thoroughly clean the area, especially the grout joints, every couple of years and reapply a new coat of sealer. Good luck with your new glass tile backsplash.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range