Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:how to install floor tile in a diamond pattern?
- If your not overly familiar with doing tile a diagonal isn t the easiest to start on. Lay out and proper tools are a big help in your preplanning. Right size trowel and large enough wet saw and had cutter is a must. Get the longest straight site line and split the room in 1/2 with a chalk line. Lay tile back to the wall and figure the size of pc(pcs) you need. You can cut a few of these pcs as a starting point. Knowing you split the room you should be equal when you get to the other side. A perfect straight edge will help keep your lines straight. Use this on all sides as you build out from that wall and lay as though your doing a straight lay just that your on a 45 degree. Or if you are doing an open ended area , you can cut several tiles in 1/2 and work back. A bit trickier but overall look is better. Don t cut tiles directly in 1/2, you must cut just off center if this is a starting point. Very hard to do and takes experience. Any specific questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Is there a cheap tiles to have radiation?
- In fact, nothing is a little harm ah. The Said the stone has radiation, but in the end what harm, stone factory workers, selling stone businessmen are not jumping, did not see who said: I was radiation, and very serious
- Q:Tiles or carpet ?Family with 3 kids under 4.?
- If you are looking for the easiest to maintain, definitely tile. Being a living room, and having young kids, I would assume they play there, so carpet would be much kinder to falls that the little-ones will have. You can always have both, get tile and place an area rug over it, you can get the rug cleaned at a local dry cleaners or just get a cheap one that you can toss when the kids get older.
- Q:Self adhesive tiles?
- That partially depends on how heavy the tiles are and the reinforcement of your wall. I remember when asking about putting tiling in my kitchen that for large areas of wall tile you need a special drywall or wall reinforcement. You may also need a special adhesive to add in addition to the self adhesive since the floor tiles will be put up in a manner that they are not truly designed for.
- Q:Why should the tiles be soaked before the tiles?
- Due to the different water absorption of different tiles, there is no specific standard. But the end result is to tile the water "drink full", no longer take the bubble so far. High water absorption, the bubble will be a long time. Rainy season because of its humid air, time should be correspondingly shortened; heat dry weather, the time will have a corresponding increase.
- Q:I want to get rid of bathroom and kitchen linulium and replace them with tiles.?
- Are you talking ceramic tiles? Remove the baseboards and use a blow dryer or heat gun and a wide metal putty knife to remove the linoleum. Have a trash can next to you to deposit the linoleum. Once you have that all done email me and I'll tell you what else you need to do. Is the linoleum on concrete or wood subfloor?
- Q:problem with my floor tile?
- Are you talking about vinyl tile? If so, the old tile is probably discolored from age, and ware. There's nothing you can do about that, but you can take another old tile from a place that's not noticeable, like under a piece of furniture, and put it where you put the new one, then put the new one in the place where you removed the old one from, and it's not to noticeable. If you're talking about ceramic or clay tile, there may be a way to refinish the old ones to make them look new, but you'd have to check with a tile place to find out.
- Q:How do I fix a stained bathroom tile?
- The tile should have been sealed, and then re-sealed every year by the people at the carpet store - you are not responsible for her not maintaining her house. I understand that probably doesn't help you - the short answer is - the tile is cheap and painted/stained not all the material dyed to match. You may be able to fix it by using a similarly colored Porcelain stain, or other stain type - just be very careful that you don't get stain on the grout - and once the tile is stained make sure it is sealed.
- Q:cheap way to redo a tiled bathroom?
- Wow, I was expecting to see some gaudy awful tile. This tile looks brand new and is in great shape. Not only that, it really is not some horrible, obnoxious color, either. Because this is in a shower, there is nothing you can do that will be on the cheap because it does have to be water proof to avoid mold and mildew problems. If there is a paint to go over tile in a shower, I am unaware of such a product. It is never cheap to take down and replace this amount of tile. Just get a cool shower curtain and that will take care of that. Or, just do what I would do, embrace it and find some funky and fun way to incorporate the green and yellow into your color scheme. That tile really is not all that bad, considering what I have seen in my day. Blue goes well with yellow and green and so does red. Go shop for some shower curtains and you will be sure to find something you can live with. Good luck, and like I said, there are far worse tiles and colors you could have been stuck with.
- Q:Wood trim for tile countertop??
- It's in the tile section at the back end of the row, at least in most of their stores. If its not there just ask someone in the flooring department, unlike Home Depot, Lowes actually has employees you can find. One thing to watch for is depth of the store bought moulding, make sure it doesn't hang down too far and inter fear with your drawers, if it does you can rip off the excess on a table saw
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range