Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:What is the difference between tiles and ceramic tiles?
- Tiles and tiles are different in water absorption. Water absorption of less than 0.5% for the tile, more than 10% for the ceramic tiles, between the two for the semi-porcelain. Common tiles, glazed tiles, most sanitary ware is porcelain, water absorption ≤ 0.5%; antique tiles, small tiles (to climb the wall), crystal tiles, wear-resistant tiles, matt brick is stoneware Quality brick, that is, semi-ceramic tile, water absorption of 0.5% ceramic, ceramic tube, decorative tile, glass products are generally ceramic, water absorption> 10%.
- Q:How to get the glaze on marble tiles back?
- Normal okorder.com
- Q:ive installed ceramic tile in my bathroom about 18 months ago. the tiles have begun to crack. why?
- i am more familiar with tiles falling off the wall. but yours are glued on so good they wont fall. The wall must be warping from water or steam and heat and the tiles wont bend with it so they crack.
- Q:What does it mean to prep a floor before laying tile?
- yes you have to prepare the floor that means if you are putting tile or wood you have to plain out the floor that the floor is straight so there is is no ups and down. what we call level the floor
- Q:Tile in a 3 season porch that gets very cold in the winter?
- Hi, In the UK we have a floor covering which is similar to the wood effect laminate floor, it locks together and looks amazingly like 9x9 tiles. I put it in my bathroom and it is not as cold as tiles to the bare feet. It is a wood/paper based product but is waterproof for the normal house hold duty. I assume that the Minnesota winter will not make it too cold. Use a styrefoam underlay 2mm thick to prevent heat loss. this is a do it yourself job if you are handy with a saw, We know it as TILE LOK
- Q:hairline crack in tile flooring?
- The inspector knows some what what he s talking about. Movement like this can cause tile to crack but in most cases the cracks will run in a fairly straight line. Are the tiles that way? Or are they here and there?If the are more in a random pattern, tiles my be loose , the workmanship was poor and thin set wasn t applied right or thin set was to wet , dry or possibly had skinned over before tile was set. There are easy ways to tell if the tiles are loose to see if thats the problem. The door shouldn t be a problem to fix so I would be more concerned with the tiles. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.
- Q:Table tiles math help?
- Total tiles = 5 * (4/4) + 4 * (2/4) + 4 * (1/4) = (20 + 8 + 4) / 4 = 32 / 4 whole tile equivalents = 8 whole tile equivalents We can conclude that since 20 x 20 = 400 = 8 whole tile equivalents the area of one whole tile is 400/8 = 50 sq cm So we take the dimensions of the table, a * b, and divide by 50 to find out how many whole tile equivalents we'll need. How many whole, half, and quarter tiles will be needed depends on the shape of the table and the exact dimensions of both the table and the tiles. The tiles might be any of these sizes: 5 x 10 cm 4 x 12.5 cm 8 x 6.25 cm or some other numbers as long as the product is 50 sq cm.
- Q:how to install self stick tile?
- First you decide if you want a seam or a row of tiles in the middle. Make sure the floor is clean and without divots (fill in any holes). Drop a chalk line down the center of the room and lay a row of tiles dry (no stick) along the line to see how they look. You don't want one end to leave a sliver and the other end to leave almost a full tile - try to balance the ends that have to be cut. Now dry-lay a perpendicular row from the center to check the ends going across the room. Lay a full tile or its edge down on the chalk line. This first tile will be used to orient all your tiles so make sure you're satisfied with the placement. Then lay a whole permanent row of full tiles down the center. Now you have to decide if you want the tiles layed side by side or brick wall pattern. Next lay the perpendicular row down permanently. Now all you have to do is fill in the quadrants as far as you can go with full tiles. After all your full tiles are down, it's the cut ones that remain. Slide a full tile in place up to the wall and mark where you have to cut. Peel and stick tiles usually can be cut with a sheetrock knife and a metal straight edge or a good pair of shears. Some of the cuts can be tricky - I can't see them so you'll have to muddle through.
- Q:On stone tile:?
- err. . .it's not completely waterproof!
- Q:How about a simple tiles? Good quality
- Are almost it, you can tell how to identify the quality of tiles:
The main production areas are: Guangdong, Shandong, Sichuan, Fujian. Look at the surface: mainly include, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles (Except for special pattern processing, such as roller printing products, for the pursuit of natural stone texture effect), to see whether there is any difference between the color and the color performance (color) , Each piece of brick patterns are different.To see the texture of tiles: good products generally firing temperature is relatively high, the product is more compact, knock on the sound more crisp to see the size of the tile: size uniform, the size of each piece of brick Non-edging products should be less than 0.5% of the side length, edging products should be less than the side length of 0.2%.) See the brick flatness: take a few pieces of brick on a more standard plane, between the brick and brick Whether there is no obvious high and low deviation
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range