Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR654:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR654:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:I want to paint bathroom vanities and replace the tiles and replace the bathtub?
- tile goes up to the tub so ide do the tub first so u dont have to mess up the edge's on your new tile
- Q:Can Ceramic tile be put on concrete slab?
- Ceramic tile is installed on concrete slabs all the time and it is a good fit. I would agree with fixing the leak first; however, more than this, if it is an older system and the pipes are copper or steel (rather than pex tubing) then the system is not going to last and the occasional leaks are a sign of a system failure. You will have to decide if you want to replace the system with a new radiant floor above the existing slab or you wish to proceed with some alternative heating/distributing system. This you might want to decide before you consider a ceramic floor.
- Q:Tiling shower ceiling?
- I was just thinking about this. Can you attach the tiles to backerboard or Durrock on the ground first and then glue the whole ceiling into place with 2x4 proping it up or leave a couple tiles out to also catch a few screws with the construction adhesive. later you can touch up around the edges and grout If NotHow about contact cement use alot of it though not a thin coat. OH and don't use mortar use construction adhesive it will actually stick and better then mastic. Mortar is for the floor
- Q:Can I lay ceramic tile over a vinyl floor?
- Go to a Tile Store. They now have Ceramic Tile which can be put on top of other flooring as long as the floor is level. Some of these Tiles can be snapped together. No Mud, no Grout.They look wonderful.
- Q:painting ceramic tile?
- I okorder.com/... and it makes sense to use oil based paint (especially in the bathroom), and then seal it with urethane, you do have to let the paint dry for 2-3 days before sealing, which may be a hassle if you can't walk on it. Also, the article didn't mention anything about using primer, you might want to inquire about that.
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- Based okorder.com/
- Q:Home decoration, choose a good wooden floor or tiles good?
- Wood flooring is divided into solid wood flooring, parquet and laminate flooring; tile is what we say floor tiles.
Wood floors and tiles, each with advantages and disadvantages, you can from the following angles to contrast
1. home will often have guests access, or whether the family has the habit of wearing slippers, after all, relatively contrast with the floor tile and wear and cleaning;
2. Whether there will be a very tide in the year, no matter what the wooden floor, tidal weight will be deformed or corroded, but the degree is different, but if the tile is not anti-skid but also consider whether the elderly or children, easy wrestling ;
3. indoor light how strong, light can be considered non-reflective wood flooring, light can be considered weak light color tiles.
Combined with the living room in the walls, ceiling, furniture overall consideration. Such as wall wood structure more, and are wood-style paste, or furniture style classical, with the floor color will see some of the harmony. For example, if it is hard line style, or color to black and white, can be considered with tiles and so on.
If the economy can bear the words, or home with the elderly and children, you can choose private space such as the bedroom floor solid wood flooring, warm, good foot feeling, but the solid wood flooring prices are high, take care of a little trouble. Followed by all the pavement of wood flooring, so warm and comfortable, take care is also simple.
- Q:How to remove paint from wall tile in our 1929 home? Floor tile is original and in excellent shape. Help?!?
- What type of paint and what type of tile? What is the base to your paint, in other words. Different paint and different tiles have different answers. Often with older ceramic tile and if you don't use oil based paint... you can simple take a fingernail and scrape it off easily with no damage to tile. You can try a small razor blade and be very very careful about it, which is what i've done many times. Paint thinner can help, mineral spirits as well. But can hurt many different types of tile. But without knowing specifics, i can't give a specific answer to the best method of getting the paint off.
- Q:How do I paint ceramic tile?
- there are special enamel paints just for glass and tile. try a craft store.
- Q:question on tile work - for my apartment?
- tile is always done with gaps, which are then filled with grout. small wall tiles usually have a tiny 1/16 gap, while floor tiles usually have bigger gaps from 3/16 up to 3/8
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range