Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR654:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR654:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Price to Install?
- A porcelain tile is decorative and glazed only on the outside. If you were to see a cross section, you would find only a small decorative veneer sorta surface on the exposed side. The rest of the tile has a dirt colour. In a ceramic tile, the colour is uniform throughout the tile. Practically, say if a prcelain tile gets chipped, you will see the dirt colour where it's chipped. In a ceramic one, it would not be such a stark difference. By the way, many mugs and cups we use for beverages, are made of ceramic. The not so personal stuff like vases could be made of porcelain. Got it ?
- Q:white stuff between shower tiles?
- The material between the tiles is called grout. You will want to use unsanded grout. First clean the tiles very well, mix the grout with water to a paste like consistancy. You can also buy premixed grout, but more expensive. Use a rubber grout trowel to force this paste in between the tiles, holding the trowel at a 45 degree angle. Let dry for a few hours, and then use a damp sponge to wipe off the surface of the tiles. Finally, seal the grout lines with a grout sealer. Actually, this is an easy job for a DIYer. The white stuff that seals the tub to the wall is called silicone sealant. First remove the old silicone, and then clean the area. Then clean it again, and then clean it again, and finally, wipe down the area with rubbing alcohol. Did I mention you should clean the area? Silicone does not seal well to any greasy area. Soap scum is grease based. Next, take a caulking gun, load the caulk, snip off the tip, puncture the tube with a nail, and apply caulk to the seam. Don't worry if it looks messy. Once the bead of caulk is applied, use your wet finger to smooth it out the way you like it. Caulk can be cleaned up with water, as long as it hasn't dried. Let dry 24 hours, and you are in business. All the tools and materials I have mentioned can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes. I figure you can do the whole project for less than $50.
- Q:New bathtub with or without tile walls?
- What type of flooring is in the room? Do you have another shower? I really like look of tile, but not cleaning it. I would recommend using a medium/dark grout.
- Q:what preparation is needed to paint ceramic tiles?
- depends on the type of paint used and you may need to rough them up, but b 4 u do that go and ask at a specialist paint shop as there are products / paints out there that you can use.
- Q:Can you put vinyl tile on vinyl tile ?
- I tile, every day of my life, and while I'm not at all a fan of vinyl tile, you didn't state PEEL and STICK. Obviously the adhesives on Peel and Stick are inferior and as answer 1 suggests the tile can creep on any substrate. You also don't state any texture on the current tile, certainly to float anything over it is no less a task and challenge as it would be to remove the tile. For one thing a peel and stick needs almost a glass like finish for its inferior adhesive to be even modestly effective. That would relate to roughing up as well. Then there is the issue of how you might define Rough Up? I offer my opinion/ s First of all if it's peel and stick, I'd not bother, but if I bothered, my usual; course of action is a water based contact cement on both the substrate and the bottom side of the tile. That method can be used on non adhesive backed tile as well, but there are many viable/valid tile mastics on the market. A final note, no matter what tile or method you choose. DO NOT use the existing tiles as a guide to install new. If you choose to floor over though I cannot imagine doing so, you will be better served to displace seaming the new tile, (offset) at the seams, from the existing. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:Granite countertop and tiles?
- Granite can be pricey but I would suggest taking the time to get several estimates for both. Some tile contractors can get you good prices depending on their connections but check references first. Go with the price that is more middle of the road.
- Q:tile estimates plz?
- hello, this is how we compute it: for a 1600 sq. ft.:--- example: GIVEN .30mx .30m. ceramic tiles = 1ft. x 1ft. ceramic tiles price per tile: 1 dollar total area: 1600 sq. ft. plus 10% allowance (this is reserved for damaged tiles or any defects) 1600 x .10 = 160 - allowance 1600 + 160= 1760 sq. ft. size of material: 1ft. x 1ft. = 1 sq. ft. per tile number of tiles: (total area divided by size of material) 1760 sq. ft. / 1 sq. ft = 1760 pcs. of ceramic tiles price: 1760 pcs of ceramic tiles X 1 dollar = 1760 dollars i hope this helps. :)
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- General home decoration long tile size: 30 * 45cm. Hope to help you.
- Q:Wall Surface for Tiles?
- Just get a trowel or a razor scraper to remove the grout it works quite nicely. As for the messed up areas in the drywall surface just fill it up with tile adhesive with a trowel making it as even as you can prior to tiling.
- Q:What is the going rate for tile installation per square foot?
- If that is what you were quoted by someone who is going to do the job - then that is the going rate for them. Which is likely in line with what other installers of tile charge in your area. Get other estimates or quotes from the people who will actually do the job. There is no standard/going rate that is applicable in every city, in every state across the country.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range