Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR653:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR653:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Tile TV wall is good
- Now on the market a lot of brand tiles have done a low radiation, the human body without harm to environmental standards. But I personally stand with the point of view, the TV backdrop is not suitable for paving a lot of series of polished tiles, because the polished light reflection is strong, is not conducive to the effect of television lighting, and imitation stone brick, too natural and Afraid of the radiation of the TV itself will lead to imitation of natural stone radioactive elements, wanted to talk about the same floor, there will be a negative impact. Comprehensive advantages and disadvantages, to use the tile paving the back of the wall, you can choose fine powder Rs surface or Rw surface, you can use a lot of results, ask the Lord can go to the market to see such bricks, joint design drawings, looking for satisfactory methods and way.
- Q:Why the new tiles are double? What material, so good?
- Process: Ingredients - Ingredients - Ball Pulping - Spray Powder Making - Pressing - Drying - Printing (Chemicals - Ingredients - Ingredients - Ball Mills - Burning → Polishing, Edging → Grading → Waxing → Packaging → Library
- Q:My Kitchen floor is covered w/ vinyl sheets and it is wood underneath. can i put tiles on wood instead?
- The number 1 reason to keep the vinyl and use tile over the existing floor is that you may run the risk of asbestos exposure depending on how old your floor is. Just go to Home Depot or any other flooring supply store and use wonderboard or hardibacker (1/4 thickness sheet) to use as an underlaymnet over the vinyl.
- Q:Waterproof tiles
- In fact, this problem is not difficult, with low water absorption of tiles can be resolved, if not assured, then now some of the brand wall of the wall, basically effective solution to the anti-fouling function, which with the brick itself Water absorption and the thickness of the tile surface glaze
- Q:which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble? I want to replace the existing ugly linoleum/vinyl floor in my bathroom with tile. With the right information and tools, I don‘t see why I can‘t do it myself. Any ideas on the pros and cons of different types of tile? What‘s least likely to get scratched, and what is least likely crack...
- Q:Do I want to use the concavity of a marble tiles to make a TV backdrop, right? Help designers,
- This is not very good to do, consider the next hand-painted, the effect is good, I also Nanning,
- Q:What happens if you clean your porcelain ceramic tiles with Vinegar and water but you use more vinegar then?
- No vinegar will not hurt your ceramic tile. You may want to rinse it off if you use to much vinegar.
- Q:Kent has a 2-ft by 2-ft square floor to cover with tiles. He has 38 tiles.?
- 24 in by 24 in 6 rows 4 in high 3 columns 8 in wide that's 18 pieces 4 by 8 4 triangles will make one such piece 2 of the squares will make one such pieces that's a total of 20 pieces 4 by 8 so there'll be 2 of those pieces left over
- Q:Help me save my ceramic tile?!?!?
- You must have very porous tile like unsealed porcelain or terra cotta. What you need to do is rinse it very well to make sure no bleach is left then seal the tiles. Home Depot has tile sealer (not grout sealer - but you should get that too and use it AFTER you seal the tile). First get a terra cotta sealer and apply that. When it repels water that's sprinkled on it you can proceed to seal the grout. Get some penetrating grout sealer (Tile Lab makes a good one that HD carries) and apply that. It's easy. You just wipe it on let it sit a few minutes then wipe off any that hasn't soaked in. Apply 2 or 3 times until it repels water and you're good to go.
- Q:bamboo over vinyl tile?
- If the vinyl tile thats down now is well bonded, not coming up at all and the floor is flat.There are ways to do it. Most certainly you can do a floating floor system. Glue direct can also be down if certain precautions are done ,like roughing up the vinyl,cleaning it well and the use or the proper glue to bond to vinyl. If the vinyl is loose at all , then the flooring must come up. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range