Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR653:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR653:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:where do get second hand tiles in nyc?
- Most tile stores throw out tiles every week. They throw out sample boards and broken tiles and generally you can go dumpster diving and pick up quite a few. Some stores will give them to you if you ask. I used to work at a tile store and we threw out tons of tiles all the time. The large stores like Home Depot sometimes have rules that they won't give anything broken away or even sell it but it's worth asking because they're all different. You may be able to find a Habitat Re-Store that has some as well. When they tear out old houses they often recycle rather than toss the items.
- Q:I am planning on tiling a shower..?
- You dont necessarily need to remove the plaster, but i would recommend removing it. cut the plaster out to half inch short of where you are going to tile to, so that the tile will lap onto the plaster a little. this will get rid of any patching, painting, ect. In the place of the removed plaster, install half inch cement fiberboard, costs around $10 per 3ftX5ft sheet. install with screws every 8 inches on each stud. use mesh tape in joints of fiberboard and float the joints with thinset. i would also recommend using a sealer that is specifically designed for cement fiber board under tile in the shower. dont remember the name off hand, but you can roll or brush it on and it turns bright red when it is dry. then use ceramic tile adhesive to set the tile on the walls. be sure to seal the grout joints in the tile after the grout has set for 3 or 4 days. 2 coats of sealer recommended. you can tell the sealer is working if you put a drop of water on the grout joint after the sealer has had at least 24 hours to dry, if the drop of water stays in a small bead shape then the sealer is doing its job, if the water drop soaks into the grout and darkens it, then the grout needs another coat of sealer. dont know if you are tileing the floor of the shower or using a shower pan , but that is a whole nother issue. any questions email me
- Q:Tile Calculation Help!!?
- you need 24.25 sq yds ..go to your tile shop ask how many sq yds are in a box ..divide that by 24.25 ..there's your answer ...if in uk thats 20.04 sq mtrs
- Q:My tile won't get clean!?
- Never use any strong acid on tiles.Instead try vinegar.Mix 1tbl spoon of vinegar with 1cup of water.Apply it on your tiles let it get dry.Then scrub wash with detergent water.May be it will take some time repetation of the effort but you will get the result .
- Q:can tile be glued to formica?
- It can, but it won't hold up very well. The formica will break up underneath, leaving an uneven tile surface and you having to regrout it often. Take up the formica. - Stuart
- Q:can wood flooring be installed over ceramic tile?
- It needs to come up. Even if you use 'floating' flooring that attaches to each other, and rests on top, you'd end up having to cut doors and jambs. You would be raising the floor height too much.
- Q:Are tiles flamibale??????????????
- Ceramic tiles? Not in the least. Vinyl tiles will melt at a lower temperature but will burn some at higher temps.. Ceiling tiles are all different, they are flame retardant some but again will burn at high temps. GL
- Q:Can floor tile be reused?
- We lay ceramic tile for a living and yes you can reuse that tile...bad new is that the stuff on the back is thinset and it must be removed and then new be reapplied to set the tile on your floor
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- At your local home improvement store they have a sealant that will bring shine to cement tiles. They have to be cleaned real good and then you put this over the tiles. Just ask an associate, and they will point you in the right direction. :-)
- Q:Help with tile installation 5 *?
- Since you say its not on a cement foundation I ll assume its post and beam and I ll concure with your uncle the contractor. There is simple to much movement in this type of construction.. If its a medium or small breed of dog wood will work. Large dogs need to have their nails well trimmed all the time to have wood. There are many different types of vinyls (sheet and planks) that work great with dogs..Some good laminates ( not the 99 cent stuff) can work well also Traffic Master Allure is a VERY tough , water proof flooring that is a good option since wood and laminates are prone to water damage. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range