Key Specifications/Special Features of GLAZED TILE:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Packing of GLAZED TILE:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. We are a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- What is the sub floor made of??
- Q:how can i tile over linolium flooring without pulling it up?
- Tap around the floor in a tight pattern. Loose spots will sound hollow. Cut them out completely with a sharp utility knife, angleing the knife away from the center of the spot you are cutting. Spred a floor prep, such as Ardex or Planipatch ( both portland cement based floor preps), over the floor to fill the holes and any pattern (you will need an 18 flat trowel). Spread the mix on the floor at a 45 degree angle. Scrape off the excess at a 60 to 70 degree angle. Work in a semicircle sweeping motion, leaving only what you need to fill the holes and pattern. The prep will get lighter as it dries, usually 20 - 45 miniutes depending on the size of the cutouts. All prep shrinks as it dries, so you may need to coat larger cutouts a second time. Scrape down any ridges with the edge of the trowell, use a low 5 to 10 degree angle to avoid gouging floor. Sweep floor thoroughly, at least twice, and vaccuum up pile. Then you are ready to set tile. Be sure to use the right notch size on the trowel for proper adhesion without squeez out mess. Also read the glue directions. Many glues need open time to tack up before setting tile. Doing this will make sure that you are getting the best adhesion possible. It will help to resist water damage, and it will keep the pattern of the vinyl from telescoping through the tile over long peroids of time.
- Q:(geometry) how many tiles....?
- Ency is of course correct but doesn't understand that this section is called Homework Help for a reason. This is not a quiz question where you are showing how smart you are by getting the correct answer. The asker needs to know how to calculate it. In that respect Ency's answer is as much use as a plastic teabag! Ok there are 12 inches in a foot. Therefore placing the 12 inch edge down the 12 foot side, means that 12 tiles are required to form each row. Then 15 feet converts to 15 * 12 = 180 inches. Therefore as the other edge of the tile is 10 inches, 180 / 10 = 18 columns Therefore you require 12 * 18 tiles = 216 Answer 216 tiles
- Q:Cleaning ceramic floor tiles....?
- Elbow grease.
- Q:Needing advice about DIY tiling?
- Laying tile isn't hard,go to Lowe's or home depot and get a tile saw,it doesn't have to be a high dollar one,they have Rhino board for the places that have to be stable and moisture proof,and get the trawl for it,it doesn't take a lot of the glue,you'll see the teeth on the side of the trawl,put some on the wall or floor,run the trawl(teeth side towards the surface,leave lines of glue about 3/16 s thick,that's enough to hold it,if it big tile squares make it a little thicker,they also have some spacers for putting between the tile,keeps it straight as well,then let it harden up and grout it,have several 5 gallon buckets of Fresh water(replenish the water when dirty) and a good sponge for wiping it down shortly after grouting.
- Q:Buy tiles need to pay attention to what? What place where to sell tiles better?
- There are many varieties of tiles on the market today, there are only a dozen categories. Consumers face such as infiltration of whole body bricks, tiles, anti-skid tiles and the like, but do not understand the meaning of which. It is important to distinguish between good and bad tiles. Upstairs several have already introduced a lot of what I added:
Floor tiles can be used to compare the following indicators of data: water absorption, wear resistance, acid resistance and pollution indicators to distinguish the quality of brick quality.
Selection of glazed tiles, mainly to see their tires and glazed the treatment. Tire should be size specifications, the surrounding smooth, uniform thickness, the same specifications of the tile thickness and size difference should not exceed 2 mm. The quality of glazed is more critical. First, the enamel should be thick and smooth; secondly, the glaze color difference should be as small as possible. Bathroom bathroom suitable for small size tiles.
Internationally renowned brands: "Bee", "Nobel", "Diamond", "Eagle", "Asia"
Domestic well-known brands: "crown beads" "Samite" "Golden rudder"
Indoor floor tiles are:
Tiles, polished tiles, matt bricks, glazed tiles, tiles, anti-skid tiles, special anti-acid tiles (for the laboratory and other corrosive large ground)
Outdoor floor tiles are: square brick, lawn brick
- Q:How do I repair this broken tile?
- Remove as much of the old stuff that you need to fit it back flush with the rest of the tiles then apply thick bed adhesive to the mesh and to the clean part of the tile and ease it on.
- Q:I want to paint bathroom vanities and replace the tiles and replace the bathtub?
- I think when we did our basement bathroom, we did paint, then tub, then tile. Painting your vanity will be least expensive. I would start there.
- Q:Table tiles math help?
- Total tiles = 5 * (4/4) + 4 * (2/4) + 4 * (1/4) = (20 + 8 + 4) / 4 = 32 / 4 whole tile equivalents = 8 whole tile equivalents We can conclude that since 20 x 20 = 400 = 8 whole tile equivalents the area of one whole tile is 400/8 = 50 sq cm So we take the dimensions of the table, a * b, and divide by 50 to find out how many whole tile equivalents we'll need. How many whole, half, and quarter tiles will be needed depends on the shape of the table and the exact dimensions of both the table and the tiles. The tiles might be any of these sizes: 5 x 10 cm 4 x 12.5 cm 8 x 6.25 cm or some other numbers as long as the product is 50 sq cm.
- Q:tile for home remold?
- If its the honey or green onyx in the lower pictures, to answer your question, it is for wall application only, not durable enough for flooring. Expensive but can be used with other tile if you d like to make stripes and small designs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range