Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-60E131:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-60E131:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:how long do you have to wait before walking on new tile?
- You need to wait at least 14-16hrs before walking on your tile job. Walking on it sooner will weaken the mortar's bond by stressing the mortar before it is cured enough to withstand the weight. Essentially, you will be shortening the lifespan of your hard work. Of course you can stop anywhere in the midst of the tile job, just make sure to scrape up any mortar in the untiled section. Often times I will do it this way: Before you start sticking the tile, create crossing base lines (at the room center) with chalk or pencil to start the layout. Place all of the full tiles (using spacers) and then measure and make all of the perimeter cuts, etc. Layout all of the tiles as if you were sticking them permanantly. Number the tiles with a wax pen(crayon) and pick them back up by rows. Then you will be able to mix mortar and lay all of the tile at once and rather quickly. Wait 24hrs, carefully scrape the grout joints and vacuum thuroughly. Grout the tile as you normally would then keep traffic off the floor for another 16-24hrs. Carefully place your commode, vanity, etc. After 72hrs of grouting, be sure to seal the grout preferably with a sealer with a teflon additive. Seal the grout until no water will absorb into the grout! As long as the grout is properly sealed, it will stay looking like new for years. Do the water absorbtion test every year to see if resealing is necessary. Good luck and I hope this helps.
- Q:Classification of ceramic tiles
- 4, antique brick: not China's ceramic industry's products, is introduced from abroad. Antique tiles are evolved from glazed tiles, essentially glazed porcelain tiles. Compared with ordinary glazed tiles, the difference is mainly reflected in the color of the glaze above, antique tiles are ordinary tiles, and the disk is basically the same, the so-called antique, refers to the effect of brick, antique effect should be called tiles, Antique brick is not easy to clean. The only difference is in the firing process, the antique brick technical requirements are relatively high, thousands of tons of hydraulic press after pressing, and then by thousands of high temperature sintering, to its high strength, with a strong wear resistance, carefully developed Antique tiles both waterproof, non-slip, corrosion-resistant features. Antique brick imitation of the past style to do the old, with a unique charm with classical people to attract people's eyes, to reflect the vicissitudes of life, the history of heavy, antique brick through the style, color, pattern, to create a nostalgic atmosphere. 5, ceramic tiles: also known as mosaic, specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile. 6, quintana brick: This is a glazed porcelain tiles, a very good anti-skid and wear resistance. Generally speaking, "anti-skid tiles" are mostly quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
- Q:What are the high-end brands in the tiles?
- Cost-effective I know, here is the brand of Foshan, not to say that other places. I suggest you choose Haiman Lin ceramics, is the engineering tiles, polished tiles first brand, the original cast factory, style and more good quality. You look at their official website to understand it
- Q:Can I use polyester resin to make shower tiles?
- I think that you can make tiles with resin. Just make a mold of a tile. A square mold, put the caps inside, then pour the resin inside and let it dry. It might work that way.
- Q:How to put on vinyl tiles?
- If you insist on installing vinyl tiles over the ceramic....first you need to abrade the surface of the ceramic, then you need a high quality floor leveler, such as Ardex to skim over the entire floor and fill in the grout joints. In the areas without tiles, you can use plywood to build up to the level of the existing tile. Make sure to skim over the plywood joints as well. Hopefully, you are not using the peel and stick tiles, because over time they do not stay stuck to the floor. Use the dry back and put the adhesive on the floor, and the tile in the glue. Just remember - your new floor is only as good as the floor under it...best to rip up the ceramic.
- Q:How much bacteria resides in ceiling tiles?
- in my case, i like the basement to be kept dry and empty. what is so valuable about ceiling tile? you can keep them outside the house, they are part of garbage. if you want to repair the roof, buy new tile because of color matching. ceiling tile is porous and a good hiding place of germs. germs travel throughout the house from the basement because the house is warm
- Q:What can be done on the walls where the tiles have been posted?
- Tiles on the Tu is estimated that it is not too reliable, personal opinion can go to Taobao to see those tile film or wall stickers and the like, in fact, sometimes only need a few stickers, the appearance may feel very different, Save money is also easy to replace, quite good.
- Q:Decoration tiles how to choose
- Q:where to find fleur de lis tile?
- i've seen marble, tile and granite warehouses/stores that often have overstock sales. try googleing some in your area.
- Q:Can I remove a bathroom tile without breaking it?
- Possibly easier solution: look for some decorative tiles that would go ok in the place of those damaged ones... just a few to randomly place as accents (of course, this depends on where the broken tiles are). Possibilities include glass tiles, contrast tiles, patterned tiles, and embossed tiles, as well as tiles matching in tone but of a radically different texture. If you want to see how a particular tile might look on the wall in advance, take a digital photo of each tile you're interested in, resize to life size) and tape prints over each tile you want to replace. Yes, you can do as you propose. My experience with removing tiles for re-use are that I seem to get between a 40 and 70% yield of useable tile when I try to salvage 4x4 tiles. Depends on how good the initial mastic was.
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range