Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-60E131:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-60E131:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Ceramic tile a square with how much, how to buy ceramic tile, the price is how much
- First need to see how flat the base surface?
If the base surface roughness in plus or minus 5 mm, then the consumption of about 6 kg or so.
If the base flatness in the plus or minus 10 mm or so, then the consumption of about 8 kg or so.
General standard ceramic tile price of about 40 yuan a pack (20 kg), the strength of the price of ceramic tile around 55 a pack (20 kg).
- Q:How do I repair this broken tile?
- Sockies, this is actually an easy repair. The first responder suggested liquid nails. Don't even consider that. If you have a matching tile available, use that in lieu of trying to clean off the tile. First off, it looks like the tile came loose based the non-continuous thinset on the bottom of the tile. If that is the case (which is probably the cause), you want to fill in under the tile with thinset, so the entire area where the tile sets is filled solid from the sub-floor to approx. 1/8 below the bottom of the surrounding tiles. You should remove the existing thinset where the tile will set. You can do this with a brick or masonry chisel. If a little remains at the perimeter, that will be fine. Trying to remove all of it flush with the surrounding tiles may result in loosening additional tiles. You don't want that. Allow about 5-6 hours for that to set (harden) enough to set the tile. You don't make it flush because you will spread additional thinset on the underside of the tile to set it. Use a 3/8 notched trowel to spread the thinset on the entire surface of the bottom of the tile. Place the tile keeping an even spacing from the tile to the surrounding tiles You want the grout joints to be the same size all around. Press down over the entire surface of the tile to ensure it embeds completely and is flush with the surrounding tiles. Allow it to set overnight and remove any thinset that will impede the grout from obtaining 1/4 depth. It's not necessary to make the grout the full depth of the tile. It's imperative to remove any loose grout prior to grouting. That's it. I suggest buying thinset that comes in the bag that you mix with water. Don't make it too soupy when you mix it. The thinset and grout need to (what's called) slake during the mixing process. It simply means you mix it, allow it to set 5 minutes and remix it, and it's ready to use. The bag will have those instructions on the back.
- Q:How do you keep your tile floors clean?
- For my tile it depends on what color tile you have. I got white tile in my kitchen and i used a little bit of Pinesol mixed with hot water it cleans it good actually you can use that for all tile just a little big but make sure its dried. never used clorax unless you have just plain white tile. uses a little of that. steam mop is good but i use also the shark steam mop it also does the trick it is a faster way to get the job done you can buy that in bed bath beyond or Walmart.
- Q:is this tile estimate high?
- Seems a little excessive, $900 for laying 70 tiles, even taking away the cost of the plywood, hopefully they'll lay in order to level surface,Or if Concrete, The use of a Self-levelling Compound is a Must ! *Ask if they will use a self-levelling compound to 'seal ' the floor of course, make it a level surface on which to lay the tiles. If corners are cut, (no pun intended) Then there is a good chance of the grout cracking in the not too distant future, and so allowing water to ingress itself under the tile-adhesive and the tile itself, leading to a Very expensive mistake. (Hth). .
- Q:what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with? i want to paint my bathroom and the walls and floor are ceramic tile what do i do?
- Q:What is the easiest way to go through doorways when laying ceramic floor tile?
- You need to get a special hand saw to cut the bottoms of the door frames. Cut off just enough to allow for the thickness of the tile and mortar. Then you can lay your tile with the edges up under the door frame for a nice neat installation. You can buy these kinds of saws at most any hardware store. Below is one at Home Depot.
- Q:any ideas on how to get grout of my tile floor?
- Moisten the joints between the tiles with a little bit of water. This makes the grout naturally flow into the crevices and away from the face of your tile. Work in small sections, cleaning the surface of the tile as you go. The longer you wait, the more the grout will set and the harder it will be to remove. Clean the tiles with a damp sponge. After you apply the grout to the joints of the tiles, use a damp sponge to wipe the surface of each tile clean. You may want to go over it a few times to make sure that no excess grout remains. Sweep all the grout to one area, and then wipe it with a rag if necessary. Find a pH balanced cleanser. If grout or residue still remains on the tile, use a gentle cleaner to scrub the surface. If you left the grout on too long and it cured on the tile, you may need an acid-based solution.
- Q:What is the going rate for tile installation per square foot?
- You would have to get quotes from several tile layers. Once you have their quotes, it would be up to you to select the tile layer that either offered you the most economical rate, the one you feel comfortable with. You might consider a handyman. In this scenario you would purchase the tile and your handyman would lay the tile. You handyman would be a lot cheaper than a contractor. Whom ever you decide to select, your best option is to get a referral from a friend, relative or co-worker. This person has performed some work for your friend,s relatives or co-workers and was pleased. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
- Q:Refinishing shower tile?
- Tiles Spacers Silicone caulk Caulk gun Plastic spoon Level Tape measure Mastic V-notched 3/16 trowel Wet saw Pencil Also, you can get various tiles at any hardware store for anywhere from $2 - $10 per sq. ft. depending what you pick out. It really isnt difficult. Caulking takes a while to dry, so if you have a hard time positioning a tile, you can remove it and replace it until you get it right. Someone at the store can answer any questions. If you would like, I can probably e-mail you detailed instructions that will walk you through it.
- Q:what roof tile should I use?
- You can find different shapes of tile roof like roman, tegula, tower and flat. All these shapes make it possible of overlapping and interlocking of tiles very well. These types come in vivid varieties. You can find one that are generally made from ceramic and concrete roofing materials. You can also have a good choice of multiple colors. You can easily coat these colors on the surface. You always need to consider what kind of roof tile you are going to use if you are concerned about color. For example, color of cement tile is not appropriate for protection of tiles. After some time you will find that the color of tile is going to be subdued. Whole appearance of your roof will be totally changed. But if you try to use Terracotta then it won’t fade easily.
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range