Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-600612P:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-600612P:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:How to deal with newly grouted tile problems?
- howdy break of day, i'm an affiliate from the domicile Depot in the states and that i artwork in the flooring/tile branch at my save, and that i see various circumstances like yours with my clientele. Fishlakeguy is solid approximately employing a grout remover on the tiles themselves. in case you have thick accumulations and buildups, between the main suitable grout removers to apply is sulfamic acid and a solid metallic scraper for any thick aspects. The sulfamic acid dissolves any layers of haze, smears, or only enormous aspects on your tile. The dry combination in crystal form can blend with water to in spite of power or diluted ratio you may choose to apply. Scrub it on with a solid pair of gloves along with your sponge, and don't hardship, its secure to apply on tile and elementary to apply. Use a splash muscle with the scraper for any enormous aspects of the grout and repeat the acid wash for the thick aspects. the main nevertheless, is to reseal your sparkling tile and grout later on because of the fact the remover (any remover you utilize somewhat) took off additionally the layer of sealant on the surfaces you basically wiped sparkling. that would desire to make your tile look great back, desire this helps you out aboveaveragejoe
- Q:Apply vinyl over ceramic tile?
- Removing the tile is the best way but to answer your ? you ll have to make sure tile is down tight and no loose grout.. An indication tile is loose.. If all s tight 1st clean and strip tile of all grease and sealers etc.. Now you ll have to flat trowel on an embossing leveler to get rid of all the grout line seams so it won t telescope and show thru.. And it still may so thats a chance you take.. Use the glue that is recommended from the manufacture of the type of vinyl you get.. GL
- Q:how quickly should I fix cracked tiles/walls?
- If someone built your house and cracks have appeared then they should fix them.
- Q:Redoing tile in bathroom?
- Bathroom Tiles help to make the bathroom beautiful and easy to clean. Most people now tile to the ceiling. Why not choose polished porcelain in the larger size (ie 300×600mm) it will make any bathroom look bigger and brighter. View selection of Bathroom Tiles and buy tiles online.
- Q:Removing some counter tip tiles, but saving others?
- Visit your local flooring company for visual help in understanding how to remove the tiles. There are several tools available that have been developed for just this type of work. Be prepared however to loose a fair amount of the currently undamaged tiles, how many depends upon how careful you are combined with how well they were installed in the beginning. At this point you are hoping for a poor job. Remember however that you can cut down any tiles that you have the pieces of and make a new mosaic out of them. Broken tiles are never a complete loss.
- Q:porcelain floor tiles?
- No you shouldn t.. Dirt, dust and every day stuff will accumulate in the joints and be almost impossible to get out. All tiles are designed to have a space, some smaller and some larger than others. The grout the goes between the tiles is part of the system to make it stable. Sealing the grout is a major help in keeping it clean and stain free, if this is your concern. Porcelain is made to have a sanded grout along with a space of 1/8 to about 1/4 inch. Or 3/6 mm This spacing will also help make up for minor tile sizes that will throw you off if you try to but them tight. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:How to buy tiles? What kind of good?
- 3. Touching the tiles sound crisp, bad voice boring 4. fight four pieces of brick together, the same size, side seam small and straight as well. Warping serious will affect the solid tiles. 5. Try to drop colored water droplets (such as tea, ink) on the front of the tile, put it down for a minute and then wipe it with a damp cloth. If there is a trace on the brick, it means that dirt is sucked into the brick. , Then the tile does not smoke, easy to clean brick quality. For more graphic experience, see ToGo experience
- Q:how to measure the bathroom for tiles?
- If you are using large 1ft square tiles, and your friend did a bad job on the the mosaic tiles I wouldn't suggest doing it. The weight of the tiles may loosen the the smaller tiles causing the larger tiles to fall. This could be dangerous in a shower or bathtub area. The tiles may shatter leaving sharp little shards of tile everywhere, including in the flesh of anyone nearby. I was going to put 16 x 16 tiles in my shower area, and a contractor said I better be sure the wall above the shower is secure because if one came loose and hit me in the head it would not be good. I went with little 1 x 1 tiles on the ceiling with larger tiles on the wall. Whatever you put up is only going to be as secure as what's behind it. Just my opinion, but for safeties sake, I would remove the old tile and start over. Remember, there is never enough time or money to do it right the first time, but there is ALWAYS enough time and money to do it over!!!
- Q:How much to re-tile a bathroom?
- I don't know where your from and prices varies Tilers charge per square yard. find out with your measurements what the square yard is. be it.. 20 , 25 i don't know. then ring a tiler and ask him how much they charge per square yard. multiply their answer with your answer. that's your price. in Ireland it's €15 per s yard so...... (10 sy X €15 = €150) remember when measuring that you subtract the windows and doors as tilers should not include this in price. also count your bags of adhesive as tilers steal the left over stuff thats not needed. I know this because I am one.
- Q:Kent has a 2-ft by 2-ft square floor to cover with tiles. He has 38 tiles.?
- 24 in by 24 in 6 rows 4 in high 3 columns 8 in wide that's 18 pieces 4 by 8 4 triangles will make one such piece 2 of the squares will make one such pieces that's a total of 20 pieces 4 by 8 so there'll be 2 of those pieces left over
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range