Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-600612P:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-600612P:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- At your local home improvement store they have a sealant that will bring shine to cement tiles. They have to be cleaned real good and then you put this over the tiles. Just ask an associate, and they will point you in the right direction. :-)
- Q:Things fade on the tiles how to get rid of
- Light-colored tiles of daily maintenance also need to master some tips, cleaning can use clean water and detergent or soap; with soap when cleaning a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, can make the tile more smooth. If tea or other daily necessities attached to the tiles above should be promptly scrub clean, if necessary, use the appropriate cleaning supplies clean. Brick noodles, such as scratches, can be applied at the scratches toothpaste for cloth wipes can be repaired. Brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time to remove dirt dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproof agent can be anti-mold growth.
Animal and vegetable fat, beer, coffee, ice cream, etc. can be washed with sodium fluoride, potassium bicarbonate
Sediment, ink, rust, mortar, agricultural tea, rubber, etc. can be diluted hydrochloric acid, dilute nitric acid, dilute oxalic acid, dilute sulfuric acid cleaning
Paint, drawing pen can be turpentine, pyruvate or alkali cleaning
Coke, vinegar can be cleaned with acid or alkali
The mud can be washed with linseed oil
- Q:City Hall tiles Math Problem?
- Consider the tiles in the pattern above, but not including the 149 tile row. That row contains 147 tiles. The next higher row contains 145 tiles and the number decreases by 2 for each successive row. The number of tiles above the 149 tile row is the sum of the odd integers from 1 to 147. N = 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + ... + 145 + 147 N = Σ(2n-1) for n = 1 to 74 = 2Σn - Σ1 = 2(n)(n+1)/2 - n = 2(74)(75/2) - 74 = 74*75 - 74 = 74² tiles The pattern is symmetric about the 149 tile row so there are the same number of tiles below that row as there are above it. Including the 149 tile row the total number of tiles is: T = 2N + 149 = 2(74²) + 149 = 11101
- Q:Can you install ceramic tile over self adhesive vinyl tile?
- No, you are asking for trouble to consider leaving the vinyl tiles. I might suggest that you get a heat gun or use a regular iron with a dampened towel to help remove the vinyl tiles first.
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- If you hadn't kicked it then it would still be as it was you have no excuse you have to curb your temper you have to respect other peoples property
- Q:Where is the cheapest shower tile?
- Where I live we have a place that sells used house fixtures. They go to demolition sites and scavage everything that is usable. They resell it and the proceeds go to the Habitat for Humanity. You can often get very inexpensive materials there. Maybe your city has a place like this too.
- Q:How to remove stains from old ceramic tile?
- you could try an acid base cleaner on the tile . These type of stains may be just old age though and i know every one says don't replace old things but if these tiles are past there prime? i am sure you can get a modern tile that has the same look
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- A okorder.com/
- Q:Difference between tile?
- Once installed, no there is no way to tell the difference between ceramic and a porcelain.. Side views at a visible cut or whole pc is the only way to tell for sure. Pull up a in floor heat register ( if there is a forced air system) to see... A properly installed tile (ceramic or porcelain) will last the same , so porcelains ( unless a true porcelain and there is a major difference between a trus porcelain and the glazed porcelains most people sell) are over sold to the public. Both are good tile so don t over look ceramics. Any questions e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Hard tiling question.?
- If you are tiling a 2 * n rectangle with 1 * 2 tiles, you would line up 1 tile along the end measuring 2, then, becasue the other dimension of the tile is 1, you would need n tiles For 2 * 2 tiles you would do the same thing except that each tile would cover 2 units of the side that is n units, so you would need n/2 tiles
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range