Basic Information of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
1.Size: 60X60cm ,60X120cm
2.Certificate:CE ISO ?xml:namespace>
Features of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
1. Size:60X60cm, 60X120cm
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
- Q:How Big is each tile?
- 24 tiles/3 sq ft =8 tiles per square foot. Since 8 is not a square, there is no solution, or the tiles cannot be square.
- Q:Cracking grout newly installed ceramic tiles?
- The contractor did not use the correct underlayment for the tiles. This means the floor underneath moves and flexes when weight is applied. Tile and grout are very rigid and don't flex. As for the grout mixture, it does not matter. Too soupy, too hard, it all end ups to be the same, just a matter of clean up for the worker. If they wont repair it, contact your attorney, you hired them to do a professional job, not a slop around side project.
- Q:why do they call it SUBWAY TILE? is it actually used in subway stations or something?
- It was the type of tile that used to be used to tile subways. It was rectangular in shape and aside from that it was no different than basic ceramic bathroom tile. There are probably some stations around that still have the old tile but for the most part, new stations and refurbished ones get the standard square tiles now. There has been a resurgence of the use of subway tile in homes in the past few years because it makes it possible to do a herringbone pattern which you can't do with square tiles.
- Q:I want to get rid of bathroom and kitchen linulium and replace them with tiles.?
- 2 ways. remove the old or not? If the old floor is level and pretty intact you can just go over it. Use hardi-backer under the tile, its a breeze. Just make sure to use the spacers they sell, and the trowel for the proper glue depth. Hardest part is removing the tpilet(turn off water, flush twice, put in tub on pile of old sheets). Cutting tile is simple also. You can buy a blade that goes on your hacksaw blade. You can buy the miter-box type for $30.00. Lay it out for fewest cuts. Grout hides imperfections, and tile is inexpensive. go for it.
- Q:How hard is it to lay tile?
- Are you laying ceramic tile or vinyl or laminate? Ceramic tile can be a do it yourself job, but it's hard and you need a wet saw and cement backer board to make sure it will lay right and that you can cut the tiles. Laminate flooring is much easier to install, but you still have to measure and prepare the surface so it's flat and so that the tiles won't shift. Sheet laminate can be easier overall, but all flooring requires a lot of prep work, and it's always more expensive than you think it will be. With that said, it can also change the entire look of a room which is good! GOOD LUCK!!!!
- Q:Cleaning tile floor.?
- hot water with vinegar
- Q:Question about installing ceramic tile.?
- You'll need to remove the old tile and grout.Clean and prep the surface before doing the new tile.
- Q:TILES! i need a tile expert here! CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE QUALITY OF TILES?
- Ok,I'm not sure exactly what your going for.. there's stone tiles like marble and travertine pieces which are rather pricey or you can choose on getting a ceramic tile which there are many arrays of colors. There's the ceramic tile itself made from a red-clay backing... that has various grades called PEI Levels: 1-5 ... 5 Being the best.. Italian and Spanish Tiles are the best. And my recommendation is to get yourself a porcelain tile. Which has a cream colored backing almost as the exact color prints in the front of the tile. In case of anything falling and chipping the tile, porcelain does a better job and is not as noticeable, as where the red clay backing tile (ceramic) will chip and you'll see the red. The best way to tell as to how good a choice you've made is to carry one, if it's heavy it's good stuff...oh and be careful to not get it too slippery or too rough that dirt easily clings to it. If it's a new construction home, for installation get some kind of slab crack isolation system as (PRP) it's the best against any kind of stress cracks in the slabs of new homes..And always keep at least 3 boxes of extra tille for future repairs, tiles easily get discontinued and you will never get the same one again. Hope this helps!
- Q:How are you at tiling equations?
- Ok so ignore your center line it does not matter here your tiles are 4.25, your grout lines are .25 and you are trying to get the tile and grout lines into a space that is 59 so if you take 13 tiles you get 55.25 for those tiles you will have 12 standard .25 grout lines totaling 3 giving you a total of 58.25 now from here what I would do instead of adding grout line and caulking on each end is form an L with the next wall (assuming you have 3 walls to tile to enclose the shower) because a standard wall tile is about .25 thick this would give you an 1/8 bead of caulk in each corner. Make sense?
- Q:what is better for cutting tile, a wet saw or a tile cutter??
- I have done little jobs a 10+10 floor with a simple little wet saw.I have seen tile saw brand new at the store (Harbor freight) for under $100 Dollars. It depends on how big a job you are doing. I have look into renting a wet saw but i found buying one was cheaper than renting. a tile cutter where you score and brake the tile. I was always afraid having them break wrong and wasting tile.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range