Basic Information of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
1.Size: 60X60cm ,60X120cm
2.Certificate:CE ISO ?xml:namespace>
Features of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
1. Size:60X60cm, 60X120cm
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
- Q:how do you remove peel n stick tile?
- If the tiles are loose, a putty knife will lift them off the floor. If the tiles are stuck on tight, they're easier to remove if they're heated. I put a towel on the floor and heated them with a regular iron, then used a putty knife to lift the tiles. You don't need to get them hot, just warm.
- Q:best way to apply epoxy tile grout??
- 1. Why epoxy?, it will take longer to apply, will be messy and won't give you the opportunity to allow it to go under bare spot of your tile. 2. I would take it back and get regular grout. 3. Sounds like your going for a good seal and the best way to do that is regular grout and a grout sealer. 4. If you still want to use it, tape around all tiles, wear rubber gloves (surgical tight fitting type) and have a bucket of water handy. Apply epoxy about half of what you need, wet finger and push into cracks, then add more and smooth with wet finger. The whole process should take about an hour for a 4x4 section when you can grout a whole room in a half hour with regular grout. One last thing to consider, if you ever crack a tile it will be next to impossible to replace just one without breaking others around it, but with regular grout it would be relatively easy.
- Q:The kind of tile is a good tiles?
- Tiles are divided into five grades, there are excellent products, first-class goods, second-class goods, third-class goods and other goods, the difference between the larger, need to carefully compare. In addition, in the purchase, but also pay attention to the tiles and packaging on the logo and specifications, color number is the same, product certification, trademark and quality standard is clear.
- Q:TILE AND INITIAL VELOCITY..............................?
- A roofer tosses a piece of roofing tile froma aroof onto the gound 30 feet below. He tosses the tile with an initial downward velocity of 10 feet per second. <3 CHANEL<3 1. Make an equation to find hoe long it takes the tile to hit the ground. Use, H=-16t^2+vt+h, where h is the height after t seconds, v is the inital velocity, and h is initail height. H=-16t^2+vt+h 0 = -16t² + 10t + 30 ============================= 16t² - 10t - 30 = 0 ◄ Ans ============================= 2. How long does it take to hit the ground? Quadratic formula: at² + bt + c t = [-b±√b² -4ac}/2a t = [-(-10)±√(-10)² - 4(16)(-30)]/2(16) t = [10 ±√100 + 1920]/2 t = [10 ± 44.94]/2 ======================== t = 27.47 sec ◄ Ans ======================== hope this helps Remember that Jesus loves you. Know Him in His words the Bible. God Bless Lim♥E
- Q:How can I tell which ceramic tiles are good quality?
- If you want a good price, go to Home Depot or Lowes. If you want a selection and expertise, to to a tile specialty shop. I live in a town with 350,000 people and we have about 6 shops that deal only in tiles. They will have enough options to make your head spin, and their sales people will know what they are talking about. If you like a particular tile at the shop, you can of course go and see if it is carried at a big box store and compare price. In my experience big box stores are short on selection. FWIW, installing tile isn't as hard as some of the other posters make it sound. I did my first DIY tile job in a bathroom at my first house. It turned out so well I have since done 3 more jobs and they all look professional quality. If you want to try to lay them yourself, just do some research first. Once you set your first course of tile, it is no different that putting a jigsaw puzzle together....and your design has no limits. Advice: if you are laying natural stone tile (slate, marble, granite) you have to seal the surface of the tile before gluing them down, or you will have an impossible time cleaning up the mastick. Ceramic or glass tile isn't really a problem.
- Q:Dongpeng tiles and Europe Shennuo which cost-effective
- First-line brand:
First, the new Pearl Group: mainly in the mid-market positioning, has made the customer's recognition, the Group's crown beads, Samit, Gerees, Jin Chaoyang, Hui million, Louis modern, Monte Carlo, Bentley , And other brands and "Lippo" professional bathroom brand can be an economic brand
Second, the Mona Lisa Ceramics: Mona Lisa ceramics, ceramic industry, the leader of thin tile, as long as the mention of the sheet will be remembered Mona Lisa, thin plate of the preferred brand
Second, the new source of ceramics, the new Run into, Huiya ceramics, Hongyu ceramics and other medium brands
Alas ceramic brand too much, not one by one, you can check the Internet
- Q:Small bathroom tile floor...?
- If the floor is not level, you can float it make it level. Go to Home Depot or any hardware store they'll tell you how to do it. Also, to find the center of the floor draw a diagonal from corner to corner to create an X in the center of the floor. The center of the X is the center of the floor. You start your tile from there move outward. You should let the tile adhesive seal at least one day before you grout it. The trick to great grouting is to get a proper sponge. Once again, the hardware store. Best of luck!
- Q:tiling with 16x16 tiles in kitchen that is 14x22?
- Is the floor really straight, clean, and rigid? If so, thin set is better. How about a water or vapor barrier? Watch some of the Holmes on Homes shows from Canadian TV. He works in the Toronto area and is the best. Everyone kids him because his motto is :Make it right!. Shows #54, 72 and 67 might help.
- Q:can I put 12 inch ceramic tile over 16 inch ceramic tiles?
- never tile over tile even if it is level tear it up and put down the new stuff it wont cost anything but a few hrs at the most if you do it yourself you will need the same stuff for the new floor as you would if you tiled over it when you tile over tile it will only last about a year if your lucky to your second question yes it depends on whats making the squeak if the floor is not properly secured then the tile will start to come up over time however it could also just be that it is a new home and the home is just settling in they will move with temperiture changes witch just is the wood expanding and contracting. good luck and i hope this helped
- Q:How long do ceramic tiles take to dry after washing?
- Natural okorder.com/
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range