Basic Information of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
1.Size: 60X60cm ,60X120cm
2.Certificate:CE ISO ?xml:namespace>
Features of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
1. Size:60X60cm, 60X120cm
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
- Q:Tips for installing porcelain tile on stairs?
- I am with Ronk on this one, leave tiling the stairs well alone.
- Q:How to convert tiles how much money a square meter?
- 800 * 800 tiles, one hundred dollars a piece, 0.64 square, 100 ÷ 0.64 = 156.25 a square. 156 dollars a square of floor tiles, 156.25 * 0.64 = 100 dollars a piece.
- Q:ceramic floor tile chips?
- Tile Chip Repair
- Q:Can you paint ceramic tiles?
- It is possible to paint tiles. Both Dulux and Crown offer Tile Specific paints in a small range range of colours. However this is meant more for bathroom wall tiles or kitchen splash back wall tiles. I would not advice this for floor tiles as with time this paint will scratch off etc due to traffic. Ronseal do a floor paint that they class as 'diamond hard' though again depending on the glaze and material of the floor tile this might still be unsuitable. Your bast bet would be to lino over the existing tiles or rip up and put down new ones. If we can help in any way please visit our website....
- Q:Porcelain tile over ceramic tile?
- I have tiled porcelain over ceramic with long term results. make certain the surface is clean and free of any foreign matter, also use the best modified thin set available and u can also add a latex additive for added strength to the thin set.
- Q:Simple way to lay ceramic tile?
- I am not sure but i know you can learn on line or at a store.
- Q:Ceramic floor tiles for counter top?
- It will hold up, but don't buy a real shiny one with no texture at all. Because everything will show on it and they will eventually scratch. Also a good idea is the dark grout inbetween. Beware of placing mahogony or oak on the edge as it will warp and lose its color eventually from water, I would put a beautiful tile edging instead. Also try to make a design on the backsplash..It really looks georgeous, such as making the tiles diamond shape, and a straight tile border on top and bottom. Absolutely georgeous. My friend has that look and it is so lovely. My daughter in law has ceramic tile counter tops and they are georgeous. The back splash has a beautiful italian fountain design which my son did by himself by purchasing the special tile to place right by the sink. Good Luck on your project.
- Q:craft projects for extra floor tiles?
- If the tiles are 12x12 it depends on the number of tiles you had them paint. You could put them in album frames and hang like pictures; you would get a piece of 1/4 plywood cut to size at Home Depot, paint the wood, glue them down and put hangers on the back; You could get cut plastic sheets or acrylic and arrange the tiles on the sheets, let's say if you had four, you could put four square in the center with 1 1/2 inch between them and two inches around the outside (30x30) You could then get the kids to decorate the border on the plastic with paint, beads, mosaic.
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- If you put a vinyl tile on a hard wood weather you varnish it or seal it or any thing, The lines in the hardwood will telescope through and show right through the vinyl in no time.. Plus the natural expansion and contraction of wood will break the glue bond of the vinyl Any flooring questions you can e mail me through my avatar GL
- Q:labor cost for installing 50 quare feet of tile?
- shouldnt be know more then 125 - 150
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range