Basic Information of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
1.Size: 60X60cm ,60X120cm
2.Certificate:CE ISO ?xml:namespace>
Features of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
1. Size:60X60cm, 60X120cm
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
- Q:In tiling a small square area in front of my entrance, where do I lay the first tile: middle or a corner?
- Of course you start in the middle...but then again there are two ways of starting in the middle. Measure the space. Measure the tile and add the thickness of the future grout line. When you expect to cut the tile, and one always expects to cut the tile, you want to make sure that if you in fact begin with a GROUT LINE down the middle, you will have tiles of at least 1/2 the size down the sides. You don't want slivers of cut tile because your tile almost made it to the walls. So you may want a whole tile centered in the entry rather than the grout line. You can always lay the tiles out and see how it will look. Generally you do not want to use a wall as a straight edge, because usually they are neither straight nor parallel, nor perpendicular to other lines. Cutting a tile ever so slightly over a short distance will hide the building's flaws. Over a long distance it might become noticable. When you lay the tile out and you can decide where to end it rather than it automatically ending at a wall or something, you could start a nearly whole or whole tile at the door. Again you don't want a sliver of tile anywhere. If your tile is ceramic and has a stone pattern, be sure to orient them differently so as to minimize the repetitiveness. Never start in a corner.
- Q:what type of glass tile is this?
- 3d glass mosaic tiles.. The lighting is crucial for these tiles to shine appropriately.. I'm guessing that it'll be about $100-$200 per sheet for these type of tiles ! Lowes has some pillow tiles that give off that type of light for $195 a sheet.. The walls might be some sort of painting effect.. Like dry brushing .. Very pretty intersting but, could be REALLY expensive to try and pull off... If you like the look try a simple solutions pick a few things to mimic/faux spend some money on the WOW factor... Good Luck
- Q:laying ceramic tile on linoleum?
- It's not a good idea---ceramic tile is a big investment in effort, money and time. If you don't want to peel up the linoleum (which is not too hard to do, really)---get really nice new vinyl-linoleum and place over it (covering the seams with each tile middle, in a different pattern), or lay down a sheet of linoleum. Vinyl will stick well onto vinyl. Ceramic tile really needs a solid cement or wood surface to bond to.
- Q:Installing peel and stick tiles?
- You are in for a long project if you try to pull those tiles up. If they are all firmly down (no corners peeling) it is going to be a chore to get them all up. They will not come off in even chunks. If you do decide to take this on, you might want to consider real tile after you pour a floor leveler down (vs trying to replace a new peel and stick on what will be an uneven surface.) My advice is for a quick fix, peel and stick over the current floor (off center the tiles from the ones down now). When you decide to do a more major overhaul, 2 layers of peel and stick tiles with not be any more difficult to remove than one layer. It's a quick fix and should work fine for you. I did both my laundry and basement peel and stick over existing peel and stick tiles 2 years ago--no problems in what is a moisture filled area. Clean the floor really well though with a vinegar and water solution. Good luck.
- Q:Selection of tiles for Bathroom.?
- Ceramic tile is cheaper than stone but we have installed ceramic or porcelain tiles in all bathrooms for the ease of upkeep. Stone does look richer but it needs to be sealed at least once a year maybe more. The sealing part is easy but the stone tile needs to be completely clean first. That is the 'hard work' part. Ceramic tile will hold up to almost anything in a bathroom and the grout is the only thing that needs sealing. (You'd probably have grout to seal with the stone too) If you signed for stone, I'd make sure that they are going to give you some kind of refund for the difference of the cost. They are saving a a few bucks here so make them pass it on.
- Q:painting ceramic tile?
- Why don't you get Wallies or decals and decorate the white tiles? they are easy to remove if you get tired of the theme and don't cost a lot.
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- The only cutting tool you can't go without is an angle grinder.Get the Dewalt that costs between $50 $60 dollars.It's lighter weight has the amps to make it happen.Buy a diamond blade but do not get the Bosch Turbo.It's inferior.Also,you want a continuous rim on that cutting wheel.The 4in. is the way to go.I can do entire houses full of tile with nothing but a grinder.Gonna be real dusty,though.
- Q:Can I use polyester resin to make shower tiles?
- If you have a tile size , sure make the mold just a hair smaller than the tile. Same if your just replacing a few and making the bottle cap tile as a deco tile. Just use a white thin set and completely smooth coat over the back so you see a all white back ground through your deco.. The use of a extra modified thin set is required because this wouldn t be much different than setting glass tiles. GL
- Q:How about a simple tiles? Good quality
- Are almost it, you can tell how to identify the quality of tiles:
The main production areas are: Guangdong, Shandong, Sichuan, Fujian. Look at the surface: mainly include, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles (Except for special pattern processing, such as roller printing products, for the pursuit of natural stone texture effect), to see whether there is any difference between the color and the color performance (color) , Each piece of brick patterns are different.To see the texture of tiles: good products generally firing temperature is relatively high, the product is more compact, knock on the sound more crisp to see the size of the tile: size uniform, the size of each piece of brick Non-edging products should be less than 0.5% of the side length, edging products should be less than the side length of 0.2%.) See the brick flatness: take a few pieces of brick on a more standard plane, between the brick and brick Whether there is no obvious high and low deviation
- Q:What can I use on tile flooring?
- 50/50 mixture of white vinegar and water will clean it and leave it streak free.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range