Basic Information of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
1.Size: 60X60cm ,60X120cm
2.Certificate:CE ISO ?xml:namespace>
Features of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
1. Size:60X60cm, 60X120cm
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
- Q:Can you stick vinyl tiles onto bathroom tiles?
- tricky matter check out with the search engines just that may help
- Q:Laying ceramic tile.?
- Use a 1/4 space Trowel, The spacing for a normal Lay would be about 1/8 or 3/16 in which you'd use NON-sanded Grout. You decide on how much space you want,it changes the look and amount of grout you'll need, and more work as you go wider, Now, if you go as wide as 1/4 or 1/2 you'll need to use a Sanded Grout. Ask at the home center where you make your purchases, they are knowledgable in that department, The dept has all the accesories you need, the spacers, Trowel, Float and Sponges etc. For the Sealer, get one that is Penetrating sealer,
- Q:Sanding parquet floor tiles, advice please.?
- First okorder.com/ wood finish. It ain't cheap but you will be able to add new coats of finish later on without having to completely refinish the whole floor. You can rent a 'square sander' from Home Depot for abut $40 a day. It uses 4 six inch disk type sand paper. It doesn't dig in when started which allows a first time DIY person to do a good job. You move it around by putting pressure on the handle, real easy to use. Takes longer than a belt sander but you won't make mistakes. Make sure when you rent it that you get different size paper AND that they will stick (like velcro) to the sander unit face. You don't want to get home, start to use it and the sand paper disks fall off!! Had that happen with one. If you have a large floor to do rent the sander around 3 pm. You get 24 hours so you can sand from 3-11pm, go to bed, then start over in the morning. Otherwise you have to work from morning to evening. Makes for a long day.
- Q:****how to line up staggered FLOOR tiles. HELP?
- Staggered Tile
- Q:What is the best way for me to lay a tile floor on a concrete subfloor with vinyl tiles?
- If a homeowner asked me to lay any kind of tile other than vinyl over the top of vinyl I would not warranty anything. The non vinyl tile will be adhered extremely well with the thinset to the vinyl tile, however, the vinyl tile, while it's stuck to the concrete, does have movement. If the sub floor moves something in the thinset, grout or porcelain/ceramic tile will have to give. If the thinset gives your tiles will come loose. If the grout gives you will spend the next 15 years replacing grout once a month. If the tile gives you will have cracks in the surface of the tile that creates a sharp edge to cut your feet on. Or a combination of the three. You must remove the vinyl. You can purchase a removal tool at Home Depot for a couple bucks. You can also get a day laborer that you will have to watch but will do the work for you for probably $75 or so. Once you have the tiles up and the floor cleaned (you don't have to be neurotic about the cleaning as the thinset will float over some things on the concrete) you'll need to inspect for cracks in the concrete. If there are cracks you'll need to purchase a crack mitigation kit. You can find them in the tile section of Home Depot. You'll need the package as well as the primer. There are instructions on the package but basically you cut the stuff to fit with a utility knife. Paint the primer on the floor and let dry as per instructions. Paint on the glue and lay the material over the glue. Let dry as per instructions and you're ready to tile with no worries about cracking tile.
- Q:installing ceramic tile floor question?
- Yes, you do need the tape, this like drywall will prevent you from seeing the cracks. When you put the thinset down, use between a 1/4 trowel and a 3/8 trowel. I would use the later with the size tile you are using. Also, when you put down the thinset, go over the seam with the trowel and this will fill in but not over fill the seam. When you lay the tile down, you will put it down and not only push down with a Little pressure, but you will also want to twist a little. to make sure your doing it right, take you first piece and pull it back up. You will want to have thinset on 90 to 100 percent of the back of the tile.
- Q:How many 18x18 tiles equal 170 square feet?
- Rob S has the only correct answer. My only additional comment is that you should allow for more waste. I would order 90 tiles.
- Q:Can you use non gloss tiles for the shower stall?
- As long as its a glazed tile with a matte finish. These types of tiles are in fact easy to make look clean since water spots hide better on a matte finish. If your referring to an unglazed tile, sealing the tile is a must, and I suggest sealing twice before installation. Matte glazed tiles are very common. I ve installed 10x more matte glazed tile than bright glazed tiles on shower/tub walls. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile floor and grout cleaners?
- Your okorder.com/
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- You have a larger problem than you think, that is if your basement floor is of solid construction. If so you have damp in the floor, and sorry to be the barer of bad news but it wont go away. You need a d.p.m. in sub floor prior to tiles is the only way. Jeff
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range