Packaging & Delivery of Glass Tubes
Packaging Detail: outside wooden cases ,inside carton case with foam.
Delivery Detail: within 15days after confirm contract
Specifications of Glass Tubes
1,clear quartz tube
2 purity 99.99% min
3,Resistance 1100 degree, 1000 long time work
5, Nice Appearances
Application of Glass Tubes
1. quartz tube: OD3mm-420mm
2. Wall thickness : 1mm-10mm
3. Length : max1240mm (or according to your special requirement)
4. purity : 99.99% min
5. Shape : One end closed
5. Resistance 1100 degree, 1000 long time work
6. Low OH
7. Nice Appearances
8. Strong Corrosion-resistant
9. Good thermal stability
10. Good transparency for light>90%
11. Good electrical insulation
12. Special dimension and tolerances are available upone requests
13.Useful : electric light source, semiconductor,optical, photovoltaic,chemical industries
- Q:What's the difference between double quartz tube, metal heating tube and stainless steel barbecue pipe?
- Light wave stove barbecue tube is composed of quartz tube or pipe into the halogen tube (i.e. light tube), can quickly generate high temperature heat, cooling faster, higher heating efficiency, and will not be scorched, so as to ensure the food color. From the cost point of view, the cost of the light pipe is only a few dollars more than the copper tube or the quartz tube, so now the use of the lightwave tube in the microwave oven technology is very common.
- Q:What is the working principle of the electric heater of the quartz tube? Is the heating wire made of ordinary electric stove?
- According to your description, it should be heated by semiconductor type electric heating film.
- Q:Can quartz tubes be used in a vacuum tube furnace of 1300 degrees?
- It's better to have a better qualityGenerally fused quartz tube is the use of temperature in 1100-1200 degrees, there is a bad estimate, 1050 on the crackOK, quartz tube can be used 1300 degrees in a short time,If the money is not bad, then the gas smelting quartz, then 1300 no problemIf more than this temperature, usually choose other high temperature materials
- Q:Is the heating tube in the oven better quartz or stainless steel?
- The heating elements used in electric ovens can be broadly divided into three categories: one is an electric oven using a far infrared tube and a quartz heating tube, and the other is the lower grade of all electric ovens. However, the basic function is to achieve the electricity, just baked speed will slow down a bit.
- Q:The difference between Galanz light wave oven and microwave oven
- In essence: light wave is the auxiliary function of microwave oven, only for barbecue. Without microwaves, the light wave oven is only equivalent to the ordinary oven. The light wave furnace in the market is a combination of light wave and microwave. In use, it can be operated by microwave, and can be operated by light wave alone. It can also be combined with light wave and microwave. That is to say, the light wave oven is compatible with the function of the microwave oven.
- Q:What is quartz tube for?
- Electrical insulation performance is good, quartz glass resistance value is equivalent to ten thousand times of ordinary glass, is an excellent electrical insulation material, even in high temperature also has good electrical performance. Because of its excellent physical and chemical properties, quartz glass has been widely used in many fields, such as electric light source, semiconductor, optical communication, military industry, metallurgy, building material, chemical, mechanical, electric power, environmental protection and so on. Quartz tube types can be divided into the following categories: transparent quartz tube (outer diameter 1.5mm--300mm), filter quartz tube, color quartz tube and so on.
- Q:The difference between quartz tube and far infrared tube in an electric oven?
- Far infrared electric heating tube to tube is based on the electric heating tube is coated with infrared coating, the heat radiation of the electric heating tube frequency into the far infrared frequency, so that the material to be heated to better absorb heat from the heating tube, far infrared heating and high thermal efficiency, energy saving.
- Q:Excuse me, what is the raw material of quartz tube drawing, can say the best raw materials in quartz tube
- There is also a synthetic quartz tube, a highly pure quartz synthesized by chemical methods, used exclusively in fibers and other special applications.
- Q:Comparison of micro crystalline quartz tube grill with copper tube grill
- Conclusions compared the main difference grill heating and cooling speed of electricity per minute for 3 minutes (barbecue) cooling quartz tube has high corrosion resistance and anti explosion, long-term water vapor, smoke not aging, long service life.
- Q:Can quartz heating tubes be connected in series?
- Quartz tube heater is a kind of electric heating wire into the quartz tube, quartz tube heating wire inside the resistance wire; halogen tube inside a vacuum state, and filled with a small amount of iodine vapor, it is the tungsten wire heating wire.
We are mainly engaged in developing and producing high-quality quartz glass products and CFQ tubes applied for light-sources, disinfection, chemical tubes, communication and heating equipment, and they are supporting materials for LSI.
Our major products include 200-460mm large OD high purity quartz tubes with OH<20ppm, other quartz tubes with OD range from 2 to 200mm, ozone free quartz tubes, UV-stop quartz tubes, twin quartz tubes, (fishing lamps) bulb shells, quartz boats, quartz for vertical furnace, quartz pedestals, quartz tanks, clear quartz crucibles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||80.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% North America
1.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range