Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Green
Glass Mosaic Light Green
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:How to re tile my kitchen floor?
- yes, okorder.com
- Q:Erosion tiles underground?
- These aren't erosion tiles, they are drainage tiles. Do a web search on tile drainage and you'll find out all you need to know about the subject. BTW, tiles and tile lines are just underground pipes with holes in them, used to lower shallow water tables. It wasn't clear to me that you understood this, so sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious.
- Q:how do i do flooring with broken tiles??
- I suggest that you first prep and fill your concrete and let dry. Next you should lay out some tile pieces on an area near your starting point fitting the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. Next spread some tile mastic over an area equal to the size of the area where you have laid out tile pieces that fit together. Next, quickly set the tiles in the mastic in the same pattern that you had them laid off to the side leaving at least about 1/8th gaps between the tile pieces. When you are finished, scrape off any mastic that does not have tile set in it. Repeat this process until you completely cover your floor. Allow to dry for a day and then fill the cracks with grout. Allow the grout to dry for a day and then do an acid wash to remove the grout residue.
- Q:Tile Expert?
- How the heck do you plan on keeping your tile from shifting? Use some common sense. Something has to hold them in place, and if you didn't have grout, they'd be all over the place and they'd break and crack and chip and dirt would be all up in them and they would be even more difficult to clean. When you want tile, the grout comes w/ the pkg. If you didn't want that, get vinyl or something similar. Sorry, don't want to sound negative, but you have to see things from thier point of view before you start to argue w/ the man. Please research a little bit. Mandy Architectural Building Tech.
- Q:why has my tile grout started to break up?
- When you say on the fireplace, I assume you mean the face of it. Without seeing it , it's hard to tell. I can only suspect that you used too much water in the mix, causing it to be weak. Or possibly the heat from the fireplace is expanding the tiles and causing the grout to pop out.
- Q:Where is the cheapest shower tile?
- Where I live we have a place that sells used house fixtures. They go to demolition sites and scavage everything that is usable. They resell it and the proceeds go to the Habitat for Humanity. You can often get very inexpensive materials there. Maybe your city has a place like this too.
- Q:how many tiles of 450x450mm would i need for area of 6m x2m?
- As has been said you need 60 tiles, however if there is cutting involved the experts advise adding a 10% breakage allowance so consider buying another 6 as spares.
- Q:What is the best way for me to lay a tile floor on a concrete subfloor with vinyl tiles?
- If a homeowner asked me to lay any kind of tile other than vinyl over the top of vinyl I would not warranty anything. The non vinyl tile will be adhered extremely well with the thinset to the vinyl tile, however, the vinyl tile, while it's stuck to the concrete, does have movement. If the sub floor moves something in the thinset, grout or porcelain/ceramic tile will have to give. If the thinset gives your tiles will come loose. If the grout gives you will spend the next 15 years replacing grout once a month. If the tile gives you will have cracks in the surface of the tile that creates a sharp edge to cut your feet on. Or a combination of the three. You must remove the vinyl. You can purchase a removal tool at Home Depot for a couple bucks. You can also get a day laborer that you will have to watch but will do the work for you for probably $75 or so. Once you have the tiles up and the floor cleaned (you don't have to be neurotic about the cleaning as the thinset will float over some things on the concrete) you'll need to inspect for cracks in the concrete. If there are cracks you'll need to purchase a crack mitigation kit. You can find them in the tile section of Home Depot. You'll need the package as well as the primer. There are instructions on the package but basically you cut the stuff to fit with a utility knife. Paint the primer on the floor and let dry as per instructions. Paint on the glue and lay the material over the glue. Let dry as per instructions and you're ready to tile with no worries about cracking tile.
- Q:Could I use Fleck Stone on my tile fireplace?
- Painting okorder.com/... these tiles, or stones, whichever you like, are already mounted on sheets, so you don't have to place them individually. Again, you get that double stick tile paper stuff, then just stick it on the red tiles, put new tiles on top, then grout! Super easy!
- Q:Cleaning and painting tile?
- Do not use LimeAway! This product is an acid that will etch the glazing on the surface of the tile. This result is not repairable. The most safe and effective way to clean dirty tile and grout is to use a cleaner specifically designed for this use. Check a local floorcovering store, especially if there's one in your area that specialized in tile. Look for a heavy duty tile and grout cleaner, there should be several options available. Any kind of paint that I'm aware of is not a viable long term option. Paint will fail to penetrate the glaze of the tile, and therefore will be subject to wear fairly quickly.
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range