Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Green
Glass Mosaic Light Green
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Questions about installing bathroom tile.?
- I should point out, that it is not recommended to caulk around the base of the toilet. this is because, if the wax seal were ever to start leaking, the caulk would contain it under the toilet and you would never know it was leaking until the floor rotted and you and the toilet fall through into the living room. No body wants to see that!!
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- Depending on what the counter top is now you will need to sand it down and score it (make long scratches in the surface to hold the grout). Next you want to start with the edges and then work your way in. Lay the grout and set the tile. Make sure you get small bumpers to put in between the tiles to keep the spacing even. Make sure you have a way of cutting the tiles also to fit the uneven spaces.
- Q:Bathroom tiling.?
- My very strong opinion on this matter is to go to Lowe's or HD during a weekday morning, when they're not too busy. Get a handy-dandy little book so you have it with you as you go. Ask the cute lil helper at the store to help you with all you will need. Yes, you will need to seal the grout - they can find the best sealer, the best grout, the whole nine yards. Good luck on your project
- Q:Toilet tile size
- Most of the wall is 30 * 45, tiles or choose a good point of cleaning, small sewing too much, I chose the 60 * 60, which depends on personal hobbies.
- Q:Removing ceramic tile?
- The screw driver will be destroyed and unworkable a few tiles in. You would be better off using a wide chisel bit with your hammer. You can get a concrete chisel for about $20. it’s a long round piece of metal with a wide flat sharp head. You could also use a normal wood chisel but you will need to sharpen it often on a bench grinder. Removing tiles is hard work. If it’s a large area you would be better of getting a small jack hammer with a sharp flat chisel bit.If you tap a wall to hard with the jack hammer it can damage the plaster in the other room on the other side of the wall your tapping. If you’re talking about floor tiles then get a jack hammer or rent a tile removal machine. It’s like a jackhammer on wheels with a wide sharp blade at the bottom. You might be lucky though. Sometimes depending on the previous glue work they just fall off with a couple of taps.
- Q:How to calculate the loss of tiles
- Number of wall tiles algorithm:
Square number * 1.6 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Square number * 2.78 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Toilet kitchen ground
Specifications: 300 * 300 square number * 11 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Bathroom kitchen wall tiles
Specifications: 300 * 450 square number * 7.4 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Specifications: 300 * 600 square number * 5.5 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (added loss)
Specifications: 250 * 330 square number * 12 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss
Specifications: 30 * 30 weeks long * 3.3 * 5.5 = quantity (plus loss)
Under normal circumstances we still have to look at the specific size of the number of units to calculate the loss of these generally when you buy tiles when the Purchasing Guide will be specific for your account
- Q:how to lay ceramic tile?
- what kind of mortal mixture
- Q:How to repair tiles?
- The right way is to chisel out the old thinset down to the backer board and set the replacement tiles into it just like you'd do on a new tile job. However, in some cases, if the tiles came off cleanly, you might be able to cheat and stick the new ones on using a small amount of silicone adhesive and then regrout around them. Just be careful around those tiles in the future.
- Q:How do I remove ceramic tile?
- they make bits for dremel tools that'll take the grout out from between the tiles however you'll probably have to replace everything so the funnest way to do it is to get yourself a hammer and just start breaking the tiles one at a time since you'll have to replace everything. however don't use a 3lb sledge hammer i wouldn't even recommend using a 16oz ball peen hammer. best to use a carpenter hammer and a chisel.
- Q:Tile Cost: Any way to get it wholesale/lower cost?
- You ll have trouble finding a lot in a 24x 24 tile wholesale/retail or other wise. These are a more pricey tile since the size alone makes them hard to handle, transport and produce. Your chance are better off in a 16x16 or 18x18 tiles because of getting that many you can pallet pricing and get a discount. Unless you have a builders license your not supposed to be able to buy them wholesale but you can get a deal in that quantity through your mom and pop flooring places. You may be able to find a deal at your discount places, but a lot of that tile is close out and discontinued tiles which I don t recommend when getting that amount.( may not be able to get more should you need it.) GL
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range