Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Beige
Glass Mosaic Light Beige
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:The word COUNTED has been spelled using Scrabble tiles.?
- PART 1: On the first draw, you have 1 desired outcome (C) out of 7 possible letters. P(first letter is C) = 1/7 On the second draw, you have 1 desired outcome (O) out of *6* remaining letters. P(second letter is O) = 1/6 The combined probability is the product: 1/7 x 1/6 = 1/42 The other way to figure this out is to count the total possible outcomes. You have 7 tiles that could be picked for the first tile and 6 tiles that could be picked for the second tile. That's a total of 42 outcomes. Of these only 1 is the outcome of CO. P(CO) = 1/42 PART 2: On the first draw, there are 3 vowels out of 7 possible tiles P(first is a vowel) = 3/7 On the second draw, there are 2 vowels left out of 6 possible tiles. P(second is a vowel) = 2/6 = 1/3 Combined probability is the product: P(both are vowels) = 3/7 x 1/3 = 3/21 = 1/7
- Q:install tin ceiling tiles?
- Usually this is tacked into place with a few small nails. In the past i have experimented with using a contact adhesive to install the tin tiles and the molding strip, but this can be a bad option depending on the embossed pattern in your tiles or molding strip. The best and most secure option is to line the ceilding with ply (9mm thick or more - screwed into your ceiling joists so is secure) then to nail (small tacks) the tiles and the strips into place. You can also position the tiles and strips with contact adhesive to get them all in the right spot then go through and nail off when you are happy with the positioning.
- Q:what type of glass tile is this?
- 3d glass mosaic tiles.. The lighting is crucial for these tiles to shine appropriately.. I'm guessing that it'll be about $100-$200 per sheet for these type of tiles ! Lowes has some pillow tiles that give off that type of light for $195 a sheet.. The walls might be some sort of painting effect.. Like dry brushing .. Very pretty intersting but, could be REALLY expensive to try and pull off... If you like the look try a simple solutions pick a few things to mimic/faux spend some money on the WOW factor... Good Luck
- Q:How does the concrete on the tiles clean?
- Do not forget to protect your hands with rubber gloves when scrubbing with diluted oxalic acid. First with a brush in a place where there is cement, 3-5 minutes after a rub with a dry cloth off
- Q:Tao Shiya tile how, the quality of how?
- No matter what kind of tiles, its quality identification is nothing more than wear resistance, water absorption, hardness, color, size and other standards, so you can use the following method to determine its quality.
Glazed tiles: with rubber hammer or fingers gently tapping the various positions of glazed tiles, such as the same sound, that there is no sandwich; if the sound is different, the internal may be mezzanine, unqualified.
Polished tiles: the same quality of polished tiles, from the side to see the relatively thin brick quality, and good quality polishing polished brightness is relatively high.
Whole body bricks: weigh the weight of the brick, the same size of the brick, the weight is better than the light. Good quality brick surface fine, smooth.
Ultra-fine powder tiles; ultra-fine powder brick is a new series of tiles. Its distinctive feature is that each piece of pattern is different, but the whole is very coordinated, natural. There is a kind of imitation microfine brick on the market, rough look like a small powder brick, but careful observation will find that it is almost the same pattern every piece.
Antique tiles: with nails on the surface of the brick draw, good quality brick will not leave traces. In general, the quality of the antique brick is better quality.
Listen to the sound: hand tapping the tiles, if the sound crisp, sweet, then that ceramic porcelain high degree of porcelain, good quality; if the sound boring, cloud turbidity, it shows that the sintering degree is not enough, poor texture.
In general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the floor tile, the better the quality; the other hand, the faster the water, indicating that the floor of the small density, the quality of the tiles on the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the speed, Poor.
- Q:What is better, metal tile roof or light weight tile roof?
- There are clay, concrete and wood/cement fiber roof tiles, but I am not familiar with ceramic unless you are referring to the ceramic granules that are used to surface some brands of metal tiles. Metal tiles are durable, cost efficient and light weight. The ones with the ceramic granules will reflect more heat than the crushed stone ones, but the ceramic colors will fade more than the natural stone. Clay tiles are light weight and will last a lifetime, unless broken from impact, but you will pay dearly for the real clay. Clay is the color of the natural soil that is is made from so the color doesn't fade. Concrete is very heavy and is usually painted, so the finish eventually weathers off and you see the typical gray concrete color coming through. Since the concrete is so heavy, most structures require added support to firm up the roof deck. There are lighter weight concrete tiles available, but these are made with wood fiber filler and break very easily. Most structures will need framing support added for these also. For the best price, metal tile is a very good choice and most will have a manufacturers warranty for 50 years
- Q:Repair hole in ceramic floor tile?
- Ceramic Tile Repair Kit
- Q:Should I get porcelain tile for my kitchen?
- CHECK A TILE STORE, LOEWES, OR HOME DEPOT. PORCELAIN TILES NEED A PERFECTLY LEVEL FLOOR OR THE TILES WILL CRACK.
- Q:what is vitrified tiles?
- Vitrified tile is a tile that has undergone a certain process that gives it extremely low porosity, and thus, very low water absorption. This makes the tile hard and strong, as well as stain resistant.
- Q:How to: Tile you Kitchen floor?
- the 1st factor is i'd desire to understand is this laminate glue or snap at the same time (do you desire to maintain this floor ?) in case you donot care that's a thank you to eliminate your laminate first of all determine which way the laminate is started out this provides you with a solid beginning factor. this would desire to easily fold up ward ____/ like that once you start up up you will desire to have the capacity to soak up thold laminate in one million hour. determine you eliminate all your wall base first., that's what holds down the laminate. After it is up you will would desire to confirm what style of underlayment is on the subfloor. the main person-friendly is durock in case you're putting down ceramic . despite if that's vinyl tiles then you would desire to apply luan (one million/4 thick use the comparable thickness for the durock). you will desire to degree you length and width of the floor magnificent chalk lines to confirm the place your beginning factor is ( you do this with the two style of floor).in case you like extra preparation e mailme.
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range