Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Beige
Glass Mosaic Light Beige
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Is there any kind of coating to change ceramic tile color?
- After 19 years as a hard surface flooring contractor, I have to agree with the last 2 answers. Your tile has been fired in a kiln baking on the color. And as stated, the epoxy paints are a quick fix, but don't last. Sorry to say, time to re-tile....
- Q:Making an existing tile floor non-skid?
- If okorder.com/... and cut in to appropriate shapes for the kitchen such as pots, pans, rolling pins etc. This would solve the issue and give the kitchen floor a unique look. Hope that helps!
- Q:Tile Calculation Help!!?
- i think you need to measure the size of your tile again .a 9 inch tile is very very uncommon I have been doing tile for many years and never have layed 9 inch tile there is 6 inch 8 inch and the most common will be your 12 inch tile you need to check
- Q:sheet laminate over counter tiles?
- The best answer, of course, is to pull the tile. If you want, however, you can go right over the top by gluing a sheet of 1/8 or 1/4 sheet product (lauan or cheap paneling) over the tile using mastic. Making sure it is level and solid, you can then apply laminate directly over the top. I've done it on two remodels on rental properties and it worked just fine.
- Q:What the best tiles
- Q:Is there a low price in imported tiles?
- One of the top ten brands of tiles: gold platinum Riley tiles
Gold Platinum Rally Gambarelli Group has been committed to product development, has been three international patents: Double Face (double face), Oxygena (atmospheric purification brick), MetalStone (metal brick). These three patents represent the Gambarelli Group in product technology research and development achieved important results, its leading other brands of products in the frost resistance is also a good embodiment of high-tech technology. At the same time, the Italian Ministry of Environment has admitted that tiles containing titanium dioxide are environmentally friendly (see Official Gazette Document n 84/04) and cited the valid certificates of the Gambarelli Group as an effective standard for the industry.
One of the top ten brands of imported tiles: Gardine tiles
"Gardner" was formally established in 1961. From the beginning, "Gardner" is committed to design and development, its number of designers is all Italian factories, and even the world's largest ceramic tile factory, and "Gardner" also often employ world famous design As a theme design consultant. In terms of style, "Gardner" always adhere to the European court gorgeous and elegant design style. In terms of production, "Gardner" has always adhered to local production, never to reduce costs and set up factories overseas. It is precisely because of this insistence, "Gardner" has become the benchmark for the world tiles. One of the most proud of the Gardner honors is that Gardner is the first factory in the world to show tiles with a model, which changes the way the world displays tiles.
- Q:Is the sealer necessary for our floor porcelain tiles we just installed? Why?
- Grout ought to be entirely dry. Most sealers are makeup of silicone. Agree with William. - hold the sealer within the grout discipline up to viable. If silicone residue isn't entirely wiped clean from the tiles - it may be lovely slippery.
- Q:Could I use Fleck Stone on my tile fireplace?
- I'm sure there are stone and tile distributors in your area. Check the yellow pages. For a project as small as a fireplace, they are sure to have some discounted lots of material like that you can get a good deal on. I find specialty places like that have much better prices and selection than the big box stores. It's something you need to find locally, not on line, since shipping is prohibitive for construction materials.
- Q:I'm new to floor tile.. can someone explain the charges?
- Yes that is a sq ft price. Installation prices vary from area to area. Normaly, you can call an installer and they will give a free in home estimate although some do charge for this. I live in the southern US. Here the normal price for installation is about $3.00 to $5.00 per sq ft on a ready site. Prep work (ie current flooring removal, furnature moveing, etc) is extra.
- Q:Tiling over laminate countertops?
- I tiled over the laminate in my kitchen by sanding the laminate with coarse sandpaper....priming with oil-based kilz-it and then tiled and grouted. It's still in the kitchen for over 7 years. You could also remove the countertop from the cabinet and replace with 1/2 plywood topped with 1/4 cement board but you would have to cut out the whole for the sink. Tiling over it is much easier. Just figure out your tile layout. I used 12 tiles for my custom countertop in my bathroom.
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range